Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day (3090 Views)

How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by LeslieK: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
I went 2 d bank 2day n met this very beautiful girl, when I say beautiful I mean beautiful, cos I blv I can use a word which means ten times of beautiful. Couldn't muster d courage 2 talk 2 her @ d bank so I jx hoped n prayed that our transactions will b over @ close to d same period. Fortunately, my hope became reality n 4 d 1st tym in my life, decided 2 approach dis beauty queen. As a beginner, I didn't no how 2 tlk 2 her @ d Road side either so I followed her jx so we could b alone n at d same tym rehearsing my love speech. She was on the phone so I couldn't say anything till she was done. Almost immediately she entered her house. I was like OMG!!! walked all d way here jx 4 nothing, not even a name. So after a minute, I knocked n told d househelp that I wld lyk 2 tlk 2 d gal who jx entered. When she came out, oh God. What b lecturing?? After letting her know my name, she jx started tlkn a lot... Telling me y I didn't tlk 2 her @ d bank n didn't stop her along d way. She was so furious. I explained myself but she jx wouldn't listen.Asked 4 her no n she was lyk, I'm sorry I don't know u n jx banged d gate. Jx lyk dat. I'm proud of myself tho... But WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? help... I want 2 stop being a beginner

2 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Mbkite(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sory
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
LOL wat u did wrong was dat, u dnt go 2 a lady's home and woo her, and with u explaining to her face dat u 1st saw at d bank bt could nt approach her means to her dat u lack confidence, nxt time dnt rehearse d words in ur head, just b urself n b confident, go to her and tell her ur minds, mind u dnt beat around d bush, but u must make her laugh a little.

4 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by IamLEGEND1: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
bcoz u be stalker material

4 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by LeslieK: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
19...n still learning. Practice makes perfect. Tnx
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by rawpadgin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
My mums last child is 21

the day i go see am with girl, he own done be

2 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Timothy3113(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
rawpadgin:
My mums last child is 21

na u wan marry him
incest gay alert

2 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by afolwalex20(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
You made me remember my first date
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeslieK:
I went 2 d bank 2day n met this very beautiful girl, when I say beautiful I mean beautiful, cos I blv I can use a word which means ten times of beautiful. Couldn't muster d courage 2 talk 2 her @ d bank so I jx hoped n prayed that our transactions will b over @ close to d same period. Fortunately, my hope became reality n 4 d 1st tym in my life, decided 2 approach dis beauty queen. As a beginner, I didn't no how 2 tlk 2 her @ d Road side either so I followed her jx so we could b alone n at d same tym rehearsing my love speech. She was on the phone so I couldn't say anything till she was done. Almost immediately she entered her house. I was like OMG!!! walked all d way here jx 4 nothing, not even a name. So after a minute, I knocked n told d househelp that I wld lyk 2 tlk 2 d gal who jx entered. When she came out, oh God. What b lecturing?? After letting her know my name, she jx started tlkn a lot... Telling me y I didn't tlk 2 her @ d bank n didn't stop her along d way. She was so furious. I explained myself but she jx wouldn't listen. Asked 4 her no n she was lyk, I'm sorry I don't know u n jx banged d gate. Jx lyk dat. I'm proud of myself tho... But WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? help... I want 2 stop being a beginner

What you did wrong was HESITATE.

And hesitation is fatal.

There's a funny saying that goes thus: "He who hesitates, masturbates"

You are 10,000 times more likely to reach a positive outcome, with a girl, if you walked up to her BLANK - with nothing scripted/pre-planned to say.

This is because ANYTHING you say, in real-time, will be AUTHENTIC and YOU. And that's what her 'brain' wants to see.

And to her instincts, hesitation is a big sign of weakness.

If you can't easily walk up to her, a harmless girl, and start a conversation, how then can you protect her, and her babies, from harm?

If a lion was trying to eat her, your hesitations means she's dead already.

You don't need any special thing to say. Just trust that whatever comes out of your mouth is gold. You are already a talking expert, with more than 20 years of talking experience.

You are not shy and timid. Neither are you a 'beginner'. You are already a big P1MP, you just don't know it yet.

Finally, doesn't matter if she's on the phone, still engage her, and if it's not a do-or-die phone call, she'll disconnect in a minute and talk to you.

12 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by damilareoye: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
such is life. grin

but if it is true that you follow her from the bank down to her house, is it by trekking, okada or a cab? cheesy
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by LeslieK: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
She doesn't live far 4rm d bank Na trek we trek.
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Venom104: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
How to not be a beginner.. You have to accept that you win some, you lose some..

1 Like

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by timilehing(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kids.........
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Buhahaha dis boy is a beggininer, op pele, take heart o..
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
next time get a group of friends and do like dis in front of her house while singing chris brown or usher

7 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by rawpadgin(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Timothy3113:
na u wan marry him
incest gay alert
he should concentrate on his future
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dude, you got it all wrong on so many levels. Chyking a babe is all about spontaneity. Rehearsed speeches tend to come out like a four year old reciting a memory verse. And going to her crib lost you all the goodwill and cred you could have had. I'm hoping you caught her at a bad time but I must tell you the signs don't look promising.
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Next time take a shot and mess it up on purpose by being funky and the moment she laughs,her guard is getting dropped,at that the point,she would want to ask why bla bla bla,don't let her finish that question,quickly tell her you chasing your dream,she would laugh harder this time and this time her guard is finally dropped,then tell her you forgotten her name again,she would automatically tell you her name,thereafter you begin your sermon for why you chasing her but NOTE,all these would be in a secluded area girls don't like it be obvious in public when they been chyked,its just their nature.
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by shut(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeslieK:
I went 2 d bank 2day n met this very beautiful girl, when I say beautiful I mean beautiful, cos I blv I can use a word which means ten times of beautiful. Couldn't muster d courage 2 talk 2 her @ d bank so I jx hoped n prayed that our transactions will b over @ close to d same period. Fortunately, my hope became reality n 4 d 1st tym in my life, decided 2 approach dis beauty queen. As a beginner, I didn't no how 2 tlk 2 her @ d Road side either so I followed her jx so we could b alone n at d same tym rehearsing my love speech. She was on the phone so I couldn't say anything till she was done. Almost immediately she entered her house. I was like OMG!!! walked all d way here jx 4 nothing, not even a name. So after a minute, I knocked n told d househelp that I wld lyk 2 tlk 2 d gal who jx entered. When she came out, oh God. What b lecturing?? After letting her know my name, she jx started tlkn a lot... Telling me y I didn't tlk 2 her @ d bank n didn't stop her along d way. She was so furious. I explained myself but she jx wouldn't listen.Asked 4 her no n she was lyk, I'm sorry I don't know u n jx banged d gate. Jx lyk dat. I'm proud of myself tho... But WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? help... I want 2 stop being a beginner

You should grow up,your typing is messy .work on it before thinking of wooing a lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Physika(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
rawpadgin:
My mums last child is 21

Lwkmd..
His own don be true true, make e nor jux try am cos wen i bin dey him age, ah dey do 30min trek to read nd 30min bak..

Bur if na girl child.. My bruva, na anoda case o... I stil dey wonda hw to take handle d issue sef.
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by shut(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeslieK:

From the bank,you trailed her to her house. Only God knows how long that journey was but dude that was very childish.
Sometimes you guys need to learn it's not every single moment you see a wow looking lady that you'll have to woo her,what happened to just admiring and taking your mind off whatever?

Too many ladies get hit on too many times daily,ahh we ain't wooing gadgets

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by rawpadgin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Physika:

Lwkmd..
His own don be true true, make e nor jux try am cos wen i bin dey him age, ah dey do 30min trek to read nd 30min bak..

Bur if na girl child.. My bruva, na anoda case o... I stil dey wonda hw to take handle d issue sef.
girl child
that will be worse, I nor mind break her arm
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Physika(f): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
rawpadgin:
girl child
that will be worse, I nor mind break her arm

Ma man.. Wen u finish doin dat, be rest assured u dint achiev anyfin nor made a valid point.

I doubt if u sabi vex reach me.

1 Like

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
They need to flog you koboko. But I suspect you wanted to kidnap that girl. Stalker !
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

And hesitation is fatal.

You are 10,000 times more likely to reach a positive outcome, with a girl, if you walked up to her BLANK - with nothing scripted/pre-planned to say.

This is because ANYTHING you say, in real-time, will be AUTHENTIC and YOU. And that's what her 'brain' wants to see.

If you can't easily walk up to her, a harmless girl, and start a conversation, how then can you protect her, and her babies, from harm?

You don't need any special thing to say. Just trust that whatever comes out of your mouth is gold. You are already a talking expert, with more than 20 years of talking experience.

You are not shy and timid. Neither are you a 'beginner'. You are already a big P1MP, you just don't know it yet.

Finally, doesn't matter if she's on the phone, still engage her, and if it's not a do-or-die phone call, she'll disconnect in a minute and talk to you.

I agree with everything you wrote...

Those ladies we toast James Bond style do fall helplessly. Girls like seeing guys who take risks to toast them. Things like walk up to her unannounced in a crowd, pull out your complimentary card and give her with a polite, " hello pretty, please take this home, if you miss me, use the number on it ".. Even changing your vehicle direction just to talk to a lady you drove past. As the adrenaline rushes on the guys face, the girl sees it.

1 Like

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by souljaboi51(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
damn grin grin grin
shut:

You should grow up,your typing is messy .work on it before thinking of wooing a lady.

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Solomon19(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2015
@OP YOU SUPPOSE DEY WORK FOR SECURITY COMPANY...
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by yemstok(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2015
so, you followed her from the bank to her house without approaching her?

Are you a disciple?

3 Likes

Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by clemz85(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2015
in my days of learning I remembered signing a 'let
heaven fall warrant' , met a girl with my very
mysterious countenance I told her "babe I like u o, in fact I wan toast u", she laughed and ask me if she was
bread? we are friends till date, and I hv bn to her city
center.
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Naughtysite:

I agree with everything you wrote...

Those ladies we toast James Bond style do fall helplessly. Girls like seeing guys who take risks to toast them. Things like walk up to her unannounced in a crowd, pull out your complimentary card and give her with a polite, " hello pretty, please take this home, if you miss me, use the number on it ".. Even changing your vehicle direction just to talk to a lady you drove past. As the adrenaline rushes on the guys face, the girl sees it.
haha hahaha, all ya boil Don make me laff tire, me when be old man believing I know all without boundaries, y'all re showing me no one knows it all.... funny thread
Re: Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 13, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

And hesitation is fatal.

Bros, you killed it. Abeg make we relate. Facebook, whatsapp. I just need to relate with your wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? / Do Guys Appreciate Women Who Can Do The Strip Tease? / What's Your Reason For Still Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.