Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Soap-making Business In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap-making Business In Nigeria (124536 Views)

Soap Making In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Nigeria / Ice Block Making Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mivepa: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mivepa: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
With as little as N3,000 you can start soap making.

Soap making is a truly lucrative business, easy to start with very little capital.

Get details on how to produce and market the following products:

1. Soap (liquid and solid)
2. Antiseptic disinfectant
3. Germicide
4. Stain remover for ceramic tiles and toilet bowl
5. Insecticide
6. Air freshener
7. Petroleum jelly
8. Perfume (Body spray)
9. ...and so much more

Send your request by email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by fehin85: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2012
I'm into liquid soap making. But i noticed somethin recently that after some couple of days the liquid soap will settle. It'll be watery on top while the lower part is thick. What's the cause. Can someone help me out. Here's my e.mail add:: fehin85@gmail.com
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mivepa: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2012
It is caused by the use of CMC in an unbalanced soap formulation chemical reaction.

You should use Nitrosol instead. It is better, finer and easier. It also gives your soap a sparkling look!
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by globia(f): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
I make liquid soap and sell within my neighbourhood and I make N15-N20k monthly as part time job cause i work full time. I use only 8 items and it come out very well. I have been on it since 2009 till date I even supply hotels and laundrymen who confirm that its very good.

I can help contact me on nkwocha69@yahoo.com
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mosexyl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
@globia, pls help me with d info...my mail is chatwifmozz@yahoo.com. thanx.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by globia(f): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
mosexyl, l have sent mail to your box
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by globia(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
fehin, add all chemicals into the cmc and stir together.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by fehin85: 5:00am On Dec 03, 2012
globia: fehin, add all chemicals into the cmc and stir together.
which chemical are you talkin of. Here's my email fehin85 @gmail.com
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by johnny2012(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
If you’ve been looking for tried and tested recipes so you can create:

NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]
ANTI MALARIA SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
ANTISEPTIC SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
TOILET SOAP
DETERGENT SOAP
ALOE VERA SOAP
BODY CREAM
MEDICATED HAIR CREAM
MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE
LAUNDRY BLEACH
TOILET BOWL BLEACH
POWDER
MEDICATED POWDER
You can get the above step by step guide for a toke Call 08158332890
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by SYLVERCAD(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Globia & co, i want to start a full time production of liquid soap and i need ur assistance to start up.pls anyone wit useful information can call me on 08030933820 or write me on (sylvercad@yahoo.ca). i will be very grateful for ur assistance.my facebook is sylvester ugo cardinal. Thanks
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by infoblast: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT COSMETICS PRODUCTION AT www.means2wealth.com

1 Like

Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mosexyl(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=globia]mosexyl, l have sent mail to your box[/quote
@globia....tnx so much i appreciate
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by Bblife1: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls in this forum, i need pple of God to share experience wt me. I produce herbal honey soap and pple commend it after using, but i use cold way method as trained, but my observation is that if its been placed under sun it melt and color fades. What can i do to correct this? My major problem is also about marketing, inspite on d commendation and recommendation given by users, i couldn't get those to by in bulk,all effort on his prove abortive i am about dropping d business as its very stressful . Great and meaningful advice s.a. Tks i also produce herbal hair creme, i want advice on marketing strategy to sell in bulk and to make d product quickly known and spread
helpppp
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by fehin85: 4:44am On Dec 17, 2012
hannie: ^ why not use Natrosol?

Natrosol is better than CMC.

Natrosol makes ur liquid soap more glassier, washes ur items more squeak clean than CMC would, one other thing, in less than an hour u are done producing liquid soap if u use Natrosol.

Is texapon compulsory in liquid soap making.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by samperimore(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2012
Bb life call me on 08099803083 i can help you out.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by fehin85: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2012
mivepa: It is caused by the use of CMC in an unbalanced soap formulation chemical reaction.

You should use Nitrosol instead. It is better, finer and easier. It also gives your soap a sparkling look!
I always use nitrosol. But please what is the BALANCED CHEMICAL FORMULATION AND IT'S STEPS. Thanks for your anticipated support. (fehin85@gmail.com)
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by gbekumoyan(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Hello Forumites,
Pls I need info on where to get 50 litres to 100 litres locally made soap mixers n d likely costs. Thinking of dis biz but my tiny broom-sticks hands can't do d manual turning I've seen people do. Plzzzz help!
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by McYel(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2013
God bless you all for being generous. I'm really interested in making soaps but one of the challenges I face is that I don't know where to get/buy the chemimals. I'd like anybody that's willing to tell me more about that(preferably through my e-mail...midason@yahoo.com). Thanks!
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by ftalover(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=McYel]God bless you all for being generous. I'm really interested in making soaps but one of the challenges I face is that I don't know where to get/buy the chemimals. I'd like anybody that's willing to tell me more about that(preferably through my e-mail...midason@yahoo.com). Thanks!

We need to know where you're living. If Lagos, Ojota is your best place to get good chemicals & packaging materials.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by mosexyl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=ftalover][/quote]
@ftalover...pls were arnd ojota.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by McYel(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=ftalover][/quote] My Dear, thanks a lot for your concern! I, really, am an outgoin batch 'A' corps member serving in Imo state, but my permanent home is Jos. Pls, don't be tied of rendering the help. Thanks!
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by bestplanb: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
If you want to know more about Liquid soap ,Bar soap and 21 different house hold products kindly visit www.hotcake.tk
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by rekindledayspa: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
For your manual on how to make natural skin toning,skin brightening,skin maintenance soap.you can call 07057116669.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by bestplanb: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
why not try and visit www.hotcake.tk for more details and and come for one on one training
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by DejiOluyem(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=ftalover][/quote]

Pls, i want to get the material tomorrow, I stay in Oregun, pls where can i get the materials in Ojota, pls very urgent. Thanks.
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by SYLVERCAD(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2013
@deji once u reach ojota ask of the market its just at d back of d brt bus stop ojota . Everything u want abt soap making and chemicals are all there. Goodluck
Re: Soap-making Business In Nigeria by oluomad(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyjay: Hi everybody,

I am new to Nairaland and I think I like what I see and read on this forum.

I would like to know if anybody is knowledgeable about the soap business in Nigeria.

I think I would like to start my own soap company soon but on a small scale and mostly household soap.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.