Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (16151 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2007
There's no worse animal than a man who raises his hand to a woman, no if's or buts, there's absolutely NO excuse.

As far as I'm concerned, a guy that beats his wife / girlfriend should have his scrawny neck put firmly into a noose, and stretched. They'e not fit to live, caging is a waste of taxpayer's money.

@ Alley Mcbeal: I'm glad you found the strength to get out of that violent relationship. A lot a women in that sort of situation are less fortunate, and continue to make excuses for their violent partners, even blaming themselves.

Quite a few of these unfortunate ladies end up being beaten to death. The best of luck to you in the future.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by snickpick(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
since you are sure that you really love him , face him and tell him you are not his punchin bag and if he contuines you would have to leave the relationship for good.do you think he still loves you.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Boondoggle(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
Any man that beats  angry angry angry  his g/friend of wife does not deserver her!

You may want to read " What men want from women and what women want from men" by John Hagee. I bet you will love the info in the book.  cool
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by amaikama(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2007
You all don't get it. What if the lady is troublesome? if a man is gentle, you women will take him for a ride, when he is hot tempered, you say he is wife beater. angry. Let me educate you all. there are women that have a nagging habit and the only solution to quench there nagging is through beating and there are some, if they want to make love to there spouse if not beating, they will not get the best out of it. those type i call, "beast in woman's form."

If a woman want to be treated with respect, she should be ready to act to get respect.

If a woman want to be treated like a garbage, she should bring the garbage can.

Rikko says,"Treat 'em just they way they ought to be treated."
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
amaikama:

You all don't get it. What if the lady is troublesome? if a man is gentle, you women will take him for a ride, when he is hot tempered, you say he is wife beater. angry. Let me educate you all. there are women that have a nagging habit and the only solution to quench there nagging is through beating and there are some, if they want to make love to there spouse if not beating, they will not get the best out of it. those type i call, "beast in woman's form."

If a woman want to be treated with respect, she should be ready to act to get respect.

A shocking analogy. shocked And I suppose men don't need to earn respect?? You're actually telling women need to be beaten, if they don't "toe the line"??
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by tonyIssey(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2007
if u cant beat him run for ur life gurl i wud welcome u
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by angelchi(f): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
girl, i dnt tink u need anyone 2 tell u wht 2 do.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Godsgirl(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
Wow, this is another discussion we talked about in group last night. The topic was on Domestic Violence. It is never an easy topic and I am sorry to hear about your ordeal. First things first, I want you to know that you are beautiful and this was not your fault-no matter what he says. However, if you have not gotten out of that relationship, it might be a good idea that you do so before the abuse escalates. The statistics and clips I saw on this were disturbing. What you may feel is not love-Love is kind and should'nt hurt. After you separate, you may need time alone (by yourself) to evaluate yourself, to love, know and esteem "you" to prevent the next relationship from ending up the same way. Most women continue to attract abusive men due to lack of self evaluation and a lack of self esteem. The good men are out there honey, get to the back of line, I and some other ladies have been waiting before you arrived, wink

Agape!
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by BABEELOVE(f): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
amaikama:

Na wah oh!!! Well, I hope you have daughters some day!!!!  Is this how your father treated your mother Or how your sisters are being beaten to pulp daily by their husbands I don't get it!!!!

Siena:

A shocking analogy. shocked And I suppose men don't need to earn respect?? You're actually telling women need to be beaten, if they don't "toe the line"??

I thought I was dreaming too when I read the posts!!! In this 2007 almost 2008 People still think like this

@Topic
Please learn to love yourself please!  Any man that will put his hands on you can never love you!  Don't care what the situation is!!!  Violence is never the solution to any problem!!!!
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Godsgirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
Yeah, I hear you. But my hubby better put his hands on me in OTHER ways before I cry for him
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by rezzy: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2007
i wud advise you LOVE IS NOT BLIND.gulfrd open ur ezes there are 100000000000000 and 1 guys ouder waitin 4 u 2 say i do.xcept u aren't sure of urself.WAKE UP GUL YOU AV D POTENTIALS
GO GET UR MR RITE HES OUT THERE WAITIN 4 U, BUT REMEMBER AIDS IS REAL AND E NO DEY SHOW 4 FACE.BE WISE GUL,
GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by denex: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2007
All of you saying all this ridiculous things, sometimes you scare me. How can somebody that is enlightened endure physical abuse for any reason whatsoever?

If police beat you now, you go enter AIT.

The only time I used to fight with one of my ex, it was for sparring, exercise and fitness. I can't imagine me and my chick have a serious disagreement and next thing we start hitting each other. Abi when your boyfriend has a misunderstanding with his co-workers, does he beat them up too?

Lastly, you have to take some self defence classes so that the next guy that tries that kind of rubbish on you will cry. It's all good for the health and survival.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ariblaze(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2007
there is no excuse for an abusive partner in a relationship(notice i said partner)

it would shock you to know that some men are also in abusive relationships oooo

girl its a good thing you have walked away
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by amaikama(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2007
Siena & Babeelove! don't think am a wife or girlfriend beater but you will agree with me that some girl's or wife deserve a little bit of touching once in a while but not severely. My past relationship was some thing like cat and mouse thing. would you insult your boyfriend or calling him names? and you expect him to be looking at you as if he is a dummy? I was in such relationship but i never raised my hand to hit her, not for one day angry and when i confided with a friend on her attitude, they all tell me negative things about her, some insist i should start beating her but i told them, that not an option and would not even solve any thing.

Would you be telling your present guy when things are not currently going well how good your former boy friend was? in his present. Men are not all that callous to treat women like dirt or turn them to be a bunching bag. Women have 75 to 80% provocative habit to their spouse one way or the other.

It is a proving statistics.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Biabeke(f): 4:29am On Sep 16, 2007
I have been in a very abusive relationship before. My advice to you is to get the Bleep out of the relationship! It will never change!
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by MP007(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2007
Good girl to bad boiz, i guess we will never understand why

He beats u and u stil talking about love? Pray that he change, u aint married yet right? lord have mercy
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ezetoeze(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2007
Do u need anybody to tell u?stay with him!
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by MP007(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2007
ezetoeze:

Do u need anybody to tell u?stay with him!
u being sarcastic or serious? lets assume she is ur sister
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by olanajim(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2007
The over all issue bother on how to manage and subdue anger on both sides of the equation.

The man who beat a woman lost his temper when a temperamental woman step on his toes.

I don't think I would ever beat my girl. It is unnecessary. I have discovered there are other means of dealing more effectively with a recalcitrant woman. Beating is a waste of energy.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by mellow(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2007
It is not only a wate of energy, it is also a waste of time that would

have been used in making money or think of how to make money.

seriously though, I don't think there is a woman on earth that deserve

my beating her not even tiandar whose name is engraved on my spleen.

Beating up a woman is a hell of a job I honestly don't want to embark on.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Reverend(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2007
Leave him immediately. Do not hestitate for even a second. This person is scum and you should not even consider staying with him under any circumstances.

If you want further advice ask Dr Fanny Batter  http://kinkymarymagdeline.50webs.org/batter.htm
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2007
hi dearest, well good thing you got out of that relationship bfor it was too late, you know ikeep saying and telling my friends who care to listen that when a man beats or even tinks of hitting a woman, that only shows his level of integrity and maturity
so to speak it doesnt make him a better man, if ur in a relationship and you find it very hard to tlk to ur spouse when u both have issues
then there is no point been in one, for me communciation is very important in every relationship and the sooner we start to learn how to communicate the better for those in relationships
also when a man results to physical treats on his gf it doesnt show any sign ie any sign of love and affection and its very sad to tink or even know that alot of guys still do that
u tlk like a lady with a lovely heart, and u need to be with the right man, as u know there is just one desired man or woman for everyone of us,and been in a relationship is like a quest you get to find out soo many things soo many hidden facts, ur sure to find out more about urself and how well u perform when ur in a relationship
whenever ur find urself erring, and u realise it correct urself, and for the guys pls stop hitting ladies it doesnt make u a better man
but only turns u to a monster and i bet u no lady wantsto be with a monster no matter how good or how rich u might be.
big up
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Emad(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
take ur two feet and run in the opposite direction
no matter what he represents in ur life
there is no power like independence embarassed
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
dem never beat u.no be u want get boyfriend?
if i be that guy,i go bang u well well,
come use koboko for u.
na that kind relationship dey sweet.
its called sweet pain
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by mosess1: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2008
hey watsup, i heard ur man beats u up.well 4rm my own point of view a guy dat beats up a lady is a lazy guy dat can't stand up to other guys and instead picks on the ladies.i'm a guy and i hate seeing women being beat up.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ohwofasa(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2008
girl plssss dont leave ur man,we guys r not good,we r far from hw we look outwardly,guys could b very nice wen de want u but after den,u will think u r leaving next to hell,pls jus check urself & stop dose things ur man dont like cos it is beta 2 loose ur pride 2 ur man dan 2 loose ur man cos of PRIDE,if u need someone 2 talk 2 call me on 08033487799-ohofasa@yahoo.com
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by Busta(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
Can stand it when a man raises his hands on a woman and what makes it worse is that these women allow it to happen. Its shame cos most women remain in such relationship in the name or love or that they are scared of being alone.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by temmie3005: 1:26am On Jan 26, 2008
A deep and wonderful relationship between a guy & a lady should always begin with friendship.I think everywoman wants;Someone to laugh with(who can spend quality time with them),someone to share ur fears&emotions with,someone who ll praise,pamper&cherish them not with slap&blows.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ayettymama(f): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, stay with a guy that can raise his finger against me! 1st time, (god forbid oh) i will pack my bags and leave and i will NEVER come back! who does he think he is?
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ayettymama(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2008
its true, some women like it. my friend is young and her boyfriend beats her up for stupidness and she still stays with him, shes not even old enough for a relationship talkless of marriage and shes letting some guy who does nothing for him beat her like he's beating up a mate. How shamefull!
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by thupsie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2008
Honestly i really dont know what to say but things like this, might not be intentional!!!!
He might do this because he really loves her,
actuall to me its kinda of confusing as well.
But if it becomes to much of it then it is very bad.
Re: So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me by ebumowa(f): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2008
@thupsie:

Please tell me when you decide it is "too much"? Is it after he breaks her bones, or maybe after they are digging her grave?
Anyone in a abusive relationship, should leave before it gets too much, no one deserves to be abused by a partner that claims to love them.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Having A Baby For A Married Man / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.