Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation (2345 Views)

A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? / I Think Islam Was A Reformation Of The Pre-islamic Religion / Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Islam started as a religion in the far-away Middle East as a critic of the mainstay religion in Saudi Arabia.

Muhammad's criticism of Idolatry was met with vehement opposition and persecution, ultimately Islam conquered Saudi Arabia after much bloodshed and rivalry as is accustomed during that Century and past.

With the help of trusted companions, Martyrs and reverts, Islam became a force to reckon with. (don't get me started on that)

As commanded by Allah, the Quran became the only source of guidance for Muslims, however, after the death of the Prophet, avoidable disaster has plagued the nation of Islam ever since.

The desire for power and influence overrode piety and submission which lead to an age-long rivalry between the two major sects in Islam.

As Muslim, every form of social interaction or endeavours is governed by the Sunnah (The Sayings and Actions of the Prophet), and over time, the Sunnah became a unanimous Deputy of the Quran.

But as a liberal, I have found most of the Sunnah fit for the abyss of history, no longer relevant as it were.

CHANGE is inevitable and Muslims must come to the realization that "Time" could be a loving friend, rather a raging Superior Enemy.

History has taught us that anyone who Opposed "Change" was either completely annihilated or reduced to insignificance.

Years ago the Papacy was supreme until Science began unearthing some dogmas by brilliant and Selfless Men, at first, the concept of science was alien and a heresy, punishable by death, but the Wind of Change like a Tsunami sweeps every form of resistance and objection, the rest is History.

The Quran made it abundantly clear that taking a life without a Just Cause is a major sin, I still wonder if the Muslims who claim to be Jihadist have never come across Surah 6 Verse 151 or one of the shortest and easily memorable Surah 109.

Killer herdsmen and terrorist are 99% Muslims, however, the dogma of the Sunnah has clearly blinded their conscience and sense of reasoning.

There is no promised virgin for killing people who hold contrary religious views anywhere in the Quran, except in the Hadith.

Islam needs to emancipate women, Child bride and totally shun the concepts of Slavery as practised in most Muslim dominated countries.

Why would a woman need to provide an extra witness to corroborate her claim, while a Man is sufficient? This Is All Shades Of Wrong!

The burqa is no measure of piety or submission, most adulterers and perpetrators of evil adorn themselves in Burqa.

What is attainable for Prophet Muhammad over 2000 years ago can never be generally accepted if you tow the same path.

I don't have to sleep, eat, walk and talk the same way the Prophet did. I am different living in different Century and dimension.

Islam teaches virtue, and I have seen Pious Muslims who would never hurt another even when pushed to an extreme, this is how to Spread the message of Islam, and never through Violence.

The Sharia is an effective tool for social justice against the Poor but very Weak when the Rich is involved.

Not long ago, the crowned Prince of Saudi Arabia was indicted for murder and the Sharia was Mute like my Wallet. No public outcry from Muric and other Islamic watchdogs. This is the Zenith of HYPOCRISY.

How many Alhaji's from prominent families have been amputated for stealing?

How many Alhaja's from prominent families have been stoned to death for idolatry?

At a time Nokia was a Symbol of Perfection, But sadly With Time Even Perfection Erodes.

2 Likes

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Everything is changeable except islam. Islam that was brough by Prophet Muhammad has been completed by ALLāh (Quran 5 Vs 3), so no Jupiter or Mars or modernization or revolution can change any part of Islam, not even a single Hadith will be changed for it. So oh you poster, no matter how far the world or modernization has gone, Islam that was brought by the prophet is the Islam that will stay till end of time even if everyone hates it.

Change was what happened to the religion of Christianity that many doctrines which Jesus Christ did not preach find its way into their text in order to align it with the contemporary society and thereby relegating the previous testament like an abandoned house.

The writer of this post is a kafir making many unislamic statements, he said burqa is not a sign of piety because many people who wore it commits adultery. How does muslims commuting adultery equivalent to Islam preaching adultery. Burqa is meant to guard women modesty, avoid provoking sexual desires, an instruction of the creator we believed and worship.

Does it means some muslims who don't read Quran but have ur views means that reading Quran doesn't represent piety? I do not have to refute all your statements cos am average Sane muslims know deeply that what you have written here is a trash which can only be accepted by a lame Muslim who doesn't know what Islam is.

Your post here is not only irrelevant, but full of rubbish and nonsense. Thanks
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Everything is changeable except islam. Islam that was brough by Prophet Muhammad has been completed by ALLāh (Quran 5 Vs 3), so no Jupiter or Mars or modernization or revolution can change any part of Islam, not even a single Hadith will be changed for it. So oh you poster, no matter how far the world or modernization has gone, Islam that was brought by the prophet is the Islam that will stay till end of time even if everyone hates it.

Everything is susceptible to change, the UAE and other Islamic nations are subtly embracing the inevitable, yet you are here Rambling about Unchangeability.

AbdulHakeem44:

Change was what happened to the religion of Christianity that many doctrines which Jesus Christ did not preach find its way into their text in order to align it with the contemporary society and thereby relegating the previous testament like an abandoned house.

Even without accepting modernization, Islam is facing a stiff battle since time immemorial. Talk about opposing doctrines and sects!

AbdulHakeem44:

The writer of this post is a kafir making many unislamic statements.
This is interesting, anyone with a contrary opinion is automatically a Kafir?

AbdulHakeem44:

He said burqa is not a sign of piety because many people who wore it commits adultery. How does muslims commuting adultery equivalent to Islam preaching adultery. Burqa is meant to guard women modesty, avoid provoking sexual desires, an instruction of the creator we believed and worship.
Omar had extraordinary vision and farsightedness. Allah loved his suggestions and made it mandatory for all the coming generations to follow his valuable suggestions. For example,

As mentioned in Bukhari and narrated by Anas, one day Omar said to the prophet "O dear prophet all kind of people visit you. Some are good and some are not good. I feel it would be appropriate if you order your wives to observe hijab, Consequently, Allah revealed Al-Ahzah Verse 53 and 59

Culled from Historical Sites of Madina Munawwara by Imtiaz Ahmad (M.Sc., M. Phil London)

AbdulHakeem44:

Does it means some muslims who don't read Quran but have ur views means that reading Quran doesn't represent piety? I do not have to refute all your statements cos am average Sane muslims know deeply that what you have written here is a trash which can only be accepted by a lame Muslim who doesn't know what Islam is.

An average and Sane Muslim knows the damage uncouth Muslims like like you have done to Islam.

AbdulHakeem44:

For my post to illicit this uncontrollable outburst, it means I touched some daring points. You need to emancipate yourself from dogma. THANK YOU.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=amazinglanre post=80260902]

Everything is susceptible to change, the UAE and other Islamic nations are subtly embracing the inevitable, yet you are here Rambling about Unchangeability.

The embrace doesn't mean they are in the right path, just like legalizing homosexuality in the name of freedom doesn't mean it is right. UAE action doesn't depict Islam, their government their problem, Islam is governed by kitab wa sunnah

Lol, like I said earlier, it is very easy for an average Muslim to point out kufr statement from your write-up. You said burqa doesn't depict piety, unclothedness do na, what happens to the khimar and jilbab verses in the Quran, obeying ALLāh isn't piety right? Isn't it funny to u. That statement is kufr, if you don't, now you know

An average and Sane Muslim knows the damage uncouth Muslims like like you have done to Islam.

I'm not moved a bit because I know people like you. So am not hearing this from the first time, wherever I see or hear such, I refute them Islamically.

Lastly, ALLAH said in Quran 5 Vs 3 that the deen is complete, what is contained in the Quran and authentic hadeeth are complete ND perfect, no twisting to suit dynamic periods, no addition nor subtraction.

Can you tell me which part of your Islam need review and to be corrected definitely not the Islam of Prophet Muhammad. I said earlier and I will repeat it, Islam brought to us by the prophet is complete and will remain in that pristine form till end of time no matter how archaic it looks to the contemporary society.
Muslims may change themselves to suit the society they are, Islam will never change, not even a hadeeth let alone an interpretation of any verse of the Quran.

Lol, burqa isn't from piety, I can't believe I can hear this from a Muslim justifying his stance with sinful muslims who commit adultery, SubhanaLLāh. Muslims are in trouble.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=AbdulHakeem44 post=80264096][/quote]

Now you know more and better than the Arabs? So the UAE is not on the right path because they are being proactive. Are you also aware the wind of Change is sweeping through Saudi Arabia? Soon you will label them Kafir. Lol.

In Quran 5 v3 Allah perfected the deen of Islam and completed his favours upon Mankind with explicit exception to the Hadith. Why not show me one verse of the Quran that supports Hadith.

Hadiths are fabrications, compared to the Quran. A third person narration is not infallible to errors or misinterpretation. Get that into your THICK EMPTY SKULL.

If you are not aware, it was practically impossible for women in Saudi Arabia to drive a car, participate in sports, education. But those strict inhumane laws are being relaxed and more changes is expected to flood Saudi Arabia.

Too qick to pass assertion without the even knowing me. You are IRREDEMABLE!
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
amazinglanre:

Now you know more and better than the Arabs? So the UAE is not on the right path because they are being proactive. Are you also aware the wind of Change is sweeping through Saudi Arabia? Soon you will label them Kafir. Lol.

In Quran 5 v3 Allah perfected the deen of Islam and completed his favours upon Mankind with explicit exception to the Hadith. Why not show me one verse of the Quran that supports Hadith.

Hadiths are fabrications, compared to the Quran. A third person narration is not infallible to errors or misinterpretation. Get that into your THICK EMPTY SKULL.

If you are not aware, it was practically impossible for women in Saudi Arabia to drive a car, participate in sports, education. But those strict inhumane laws are being relaxed and more changes is expected to flood Saudi Arabia.

Too qick to pass assertion without the even knowing me. You are IRREDEMABLE!

You have just shown me how dull and ignorant you are. How and when did Arabs become yardstick for Islam, this is the problem we have in Islam, you see Arab as standard for Islam, whereas Quran and Hadith are our evidences not Saudi Arabia or UAE or any Islamic country.

To your empty and dull brain, you said which Quran verses support Hadith, Chaiiiiiiii, Olodo rabata, I can't stop laughing, PLS show to us in the Quran where the number of rakat of every solat is stipulated, tell us how Quran define the hajj completely for. I Don know ur type already, westernized Muslim l, people like will even go against the implementation of sharee'ah when given choice to choose. For your education, PLS go and read Quran 16 Vs 44, ALLAH was referring to hadeeth there. You are either mustashriq or jaahil murokab or kafir. No sane Muslim will support changing Islam for he contemporary society.

Regarding the ban in driving, was it Islam that ban females from driving or Saudi or what is your problem self. Was it Islam that prohibited women from driving cars or Saudi Arabia, you do t know the difference that's why you are ranting.

I will be glad if you can answer this simple question pls with all honesty, will you be happy when you see a Muslim women who is always covered in jilbab now opening all her self in the name of sport such as swimming, athletics, football and jumping. PLS answer l, I want to see your definition of change in Islam. Lemme ask again for better understanding, a woman who always covered herself from non mahram now competing in swimming, athletics, jumping wearing bra and pants only, is that a positive change for her Islam? PLS be sincere with your answer
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

You have just shown me how dull and ignorant you are. How and when did Arabs become yardstick for Islam, this is the problem we have in Islam, you see Arab as standard for Islam, whereas Quran and Hadith are our evidences not Saudi Arabia or UAE or any Islamic country.

To your empty and dull brain, you said which Quran verses support Hadith, Chaiiiiiiii, Olodo rabata, I can't stop laughing, PLS show to us in the Quran where the number of rakat of every solat is stipulated, tell us how Quran define the hajj completely for. I Don know ur type already, westernized Muslim l, people like will even go against the implementation of sharee'ah when given choice to choose. For your education, PLS go and read Quran 16 Vs 44, ALLAH was referring to hadeeth there. You are either mustashriq or jaahil murokab or kafir. No sane Muslim will support changing Islam for he contemporary society.

Regarding the ban in driving, was it Islam that ban females from driving or Saudi or what is your problem self. Was it Islam that prohibited women from driving cars or Saudi Arabia, you do t know the difference that's why you are ranting.

I will be glad if you can answer this simple question pls with all honesty, will you be happy when you see a Muslim women who is always covered in jilbab now opening all her self in the name of sport such as swimming, athletics, football and jumping. PLS answer l, I want to see your definition of change in Islam. Lemme ask again for better understanding, a woman who always covered herself from non mahram now competing in swimming, athletics, jumping wearing bra and pants only, is that a positive change for her Islam? PLS be sincere with your answer

YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLE.

THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOUR NAUSEATING THOUGHTS...

YOU ARE UNCOUTH, UNPRINCIPLED AND SO SELF-OPINIONATED.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
amazinglanre:

YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLE.

THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOUR NAUSEATING THOUGHTS...

YOU ARE UNCOUTH, UNPRINCIPLED AND SO SELF-OPINIONATED.

I am a Muslim upon the sunnah of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam. I do not bow to the pressure of the contemporary society, I don't have to eat everything brought by the west. I will rather defend Islam the way it is. Thank you Mr refined Muslim. Pls your wife must not use hijab o, since hijab isn't a sign of piety, lolxxxx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
amazinglanre:
Islam started as a religion in the far-away Middle East as a critic of the mainstay religion in Saudi Arabia.

Muhammad's criticism of Idolatry was met with vehement opposition and persecution, ultimately Islam conquered Saudi Arabia after much bloodshed and rivalry as is accustomed during that Century and past.

With the help of trusted companions, Martyrs and reverts, Islam became a force to reckon with. (don't get me started on that)

As commanded by Allah, the Quran became the only source of guidance for Muslims, however, after the death of the Prophet, avoidable disaster has plagued the nation of Islam ever since.

The desire for power and influence overrode piety and submission which lead to an age-long rivalry between the two major sects in Islam.

As Muslim, every form of social interaction or endeavours is governed by the Sunnah (The Sayings and Actions of the Prophet), and over time, the Sunnah became a unanimous Deputy of the Quran.

But as a liberal, I have found most of the Sunnah fit for the abyss of history, no longer relevant as it were.

CHANGE is inevitable and Muslims must come to the realization that "Time" could be a loving friend, rather a raging Superior Enemy.

History has taught us that anyone who Opposed "Change" was either completely annihilated or reduced to insignificance.

Years ago the Papacy was supreme until Science began unearthing some dogmas by brilliant and Selfless Men, at first, the concept of science was alien and a heresy, punishable by death, but the Wind of Change like a Tsunami sweeps every form of resistance and objection, the rest is History.

The Quran made it abundantly clear that taking a life without a Just Cause is a major sin, I still wonder if the Muslims who claim to be Jihadist have never come across Surah 6 Verse 151 or one of the shortest and easily memorable Surah 109.

Killer herdsmen and terrorist are 99% Muslims, however, the dogma of the Sunnah has clearly blinded their conscience and sense of reasoning.

There is no promised virgin for killing people who hold contrary religious views anywhere in the Quran, except in the Hadith.

Islam needs to emancipate women, Child bride and totally shun the concepts of Slavery as practised in most Muslim dominated countries.

Why would a woman need to provide an extra witness to corroborate her claim, while a Man is sufficient? This Is All Shades Of Wrong!

The burqa is no measure of piety or submission, most adulterers and perpetrators of evil adorn themselves in Burqa.

What is attainable for Prophet Muhammad over 2000 years ago can never be generally accepted if you tow the same path.

I don't have to sleep, eat, walk and talk the same way the Prophet did. I am different living in different Century and dimension.

Islam teaches virtue, and I have seen Pious Muslims who would never hurt another even when pushed to an extreme, this is how to Spread the message of Islam, and never through Violence.

The Sharia is an effective tool for social justice against the Poor but very Weak when the Rich is involved.

Not long ago, the crowned Prince of Saudi Arabia was indicted for murder and the Sharia was Mute like my Wallet. No public outcry from Muric and other Islamic watchdogs. This is the Zenith of HYPOCRISY.

How many Alhaji's from prominent families have been amputated for stealing?

How many Alhaja's from prominent families have been stoned to death for idolatry?

At a time Nokia was a Symbol of Perfection, But sadly With Time Even Perfection Erodes.

I have read your discussion with Empiree then with AbdulHakeem44.

You talked about being Liberal. I will like to know what exactly you think should be changed in Islam?

You talked like a Quranist. There are thousands of rulings that came from authentic hadiths and may or may not be highlighted in the Qur'an.
So are we to throw away the hadiths?

I think very soon you will say we should change Qibla and go to your hometown for Hajj. Empiree said you have a mission and AbdulHakeem44 called you names. While the latter may have being below par in discussing with you but he still has a point.

So many places in the Qur'an wherein Allah says "Obey Allah and His Prophet" so how do we follow the Prophet if not the Hadith?

And lastly, the rich, the north, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are not our role models. The Qur'an and the authentic Hadith according to the understanding the righteous Predecessors are.

In Summary

Other religions may be subject to reviews, editions, revisions,..but not Islam.

The Pillars of Islam and Articles of faith are sacrosanct.

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. The sharia practiced in the north is still subject to the constitution of the FRN.

Islam is only against "civilisation" when it contradicts the tenets of Islam. Hence we wear T-Shirts, ride cars, use Phones, etc. However Islam goes against innovation in the acts of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I have read your discussion with Empiree then with AbdulHakeem44.

You talked about being Liberal. I will like to know what exactly you think should be changed in Islam?

For starters, EQUITY! Why is the witness of one man considered to be equal to the witness of two women?

Rashduct4luv:

You talked like a Quranist. There are thousands of rulings that came from authentic hadiths and may or may not be highlighted in the Qur'an.
So are we to throw away the hadiths?

Salam Alaykum. Your approach is civil so I would reciprocate the same gesture. According to OP I said "But as a liberal, I have found most of the Sunnah fit for the abyss of history, no longer relevant as it were." Quranist wants total abolition of the Hadith.

Rashduct4luv:

I think very soon you will say we should change Qibla and go to your hometown for Hajj. Empiree said you have a mission and AbdulHakeem44 called you names. While the latter may have being below par in discussing with you but he still has a point.

Glad you acknowledged Abdulhakeem44 social interaction is unruly, unfit for a Muslim. However, ya'all should stop assuming I am on a secret mission. I stated my concerns in my Original Post, there is no secret mission.

Rashduct4luv:

So many places in the Qur'an wherein Allah says "Obey Allah and His Prophet" so how do we follow the Prophet if not the Hadith?

And lastly, the rich, the north, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are not our role models. The Qur'an and the authentic Hadith according to the understanding the righteous Predecessors are.

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocracy. Religious minorities do not have the right to practice their religion. Non-Muslim propagation is banned, and conversion from Islam to another religion is punishable by death as apostasy.

Rashduct4luv:

In Summary

Other religions may be subject to reviews, editions, revisions,..but not Islam.

The Pillars of Islam and Articles of faith are sacrosanct.
I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS PERSONAL QUOTE " EVEN PERFECTION ERODES WITH TIME"

Rashduct4luv:

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. The sharia practiced in the north is still subject to the constitution of the FRN.

If this true, then the north would not be destroying Alcohol worth billions of Naira annually which is a legitimate business in Nigeria. However, they derive their power from the Sharia which is independent of the constitution of the FRN. How many states have been successfully prosecuted for destroying business considered legitimate in our constitution but haram according to the sharia?

Rashduct4luv:

Islam is only against "civilisation" when it contradicts the tenets of Islam. Hence we wear T-Shirts, ride cars, use Phones, etc. However Islam goes against innovation in the acts of worship.

Does freedom of movement, equity contradicts the tenets of Islam? I am sure Malala Yousafzai would disagree with you!

1 Like

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Babaheekmat: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
You are absolutely not OK.. And it's very clear you are not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
amazinglanre:

For starters, EQUITY! Why is the witness of one man considered to be equal to the witness of two women?

Because that is the law from Allah the Almighty.

amazinglanre:
Salam Alaykum. Your approach is civil so I would reciprocate the same gesture. According to OP I said "But as a liberal, I have found most of the Sunnah fit for the abyss of history, no longer relevant as it were." Quranist wants total abolition of the Hadith.
Glad you acknowledged Abdulhakeem44 social interaction is unruly, unfit for a Muslim. However, ya'all should stop assuming I am on a secret mission. I stated my concerns in my Original Post, there is no secret mission.

Wa alaikum salam, It looks like you have a mission truly. It either you accept the authentic hadiths or you reject all of them. Hadiths can't be classified based on rationality alone. If generations keep thrashing hadith as they come a time will definitely come when there will be no more hadiths and then the Qur'an come s next.

amazinglanre:
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocracy. Religious minorities do not have the right to practice their religion. Non-Muslim propagation is banned, and conversion from Islam to another religion is punishable by death as apostasy.
I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS PERSONAL QUOTE " EVEN PERFECTION ERODES WITH TIME"

Yes. Changing your religion is similar to treason in Democracy. That's the law and no one can change it.

amazinglanre:
If this true, then the north would not be destroying Alcohol worth billions of Naira annually which is a legitimate business in Nigeria. However, they derive their power from the Sharia which is independent of the constitution of the FRN. How many states have been successfully prosecuted for destroying business considered legitimate in our constitution but haram according to the sharia?

I repeat Nigerian Constitution is the Most superior constitution in Nigeria as Nigeria is not an Islamic country. The Northern states that wants Shariah subscribed to it. The Shariah law is still subjected to the constitution.

How is the IGR shared for the north? Do you have the information on the north's earnings and their takings from the IGR?

amazinglanre:
Does freedom of movement, equity contradicts the tenets of Islam? I am sure Malala Yousafzai would disagree with you!

I so much dislike putting someone as a standard for Islam. Who is Malala? An activist, youngest Nobel laurate from Pakistan?

This is gross! I think you should read proper books.
Does Islam forbid girl child education, Freedom of movement? Equity or Equality?

3 Likes

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by true2god: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Because that is the law from Allah the Almighty.
No, this is never a command from any god. Justice demands equity and it is very irrational and misogynistic for the testimony of one man to be equal to that of two women. This indicates that women have integrity or rational issue which is a lie.

Rashduct4luv:
Wa alaikum salam, It looks like you have a mission truly. It either you accept the authentic hadiths or you reject all of them. Hadiths can't be classified based on rationality alone. If generations keep thrashing hadith as they come a time will definitely come when there will be no more hadiths and then the Qur'an come s next.
If the hadith cannot be based on rationality alone that means we have to accept both the rational and irrational hadith as authentic. Most of the hadith are mere gossips and chinese whispers (among the medivial arabs) which have no place in modern world. Classifying a religious text as either strong, weak or fabricated is very ridiculous to a critical mind. It is either the current hadith are edited, to meet current global realities, or discarded all together; it, the hadith, had long lost it social relevance and only a source for social stagnation and backwardness.

Rashduct4luv:
Yes. Changing your religion is similar to treason in Democracy. That's the law and no one can change it.
Religion is a personal affairs with God and has no business for state control and sanctioning. Human are created with freedom to chose what to believe or not, as long as it does not affect the social cohesion of the society. When a state makes a law equating apostasy to treason, the state have already declared war on its citizens which some conservative muslim countries had done hence creating fear on the heart of its citizens who, ordinarily, would have chosen to leave the religion.

Rashduct4luv:
I repeat Nigerian Constitution is the Most superior constitution in Nigeria as Nigeria is not an Islamic country. The Northern states that wants Shariah subscribed to it. The Shariah law is still subjected to the constitution.
I beg to disagree, most sharia-complaint states in Nigeria have no regard for the federal laws. The affected nothern states have effectively created a parralel legal system in the country which shouldn't have occurred if the country is truly one and united.

Rashduct4luv:
How is the IGR shared for the north? Do you have the information on the North's earnings and their takings from the IGR?
The sharia and anti-alcoholic consumption states in the north collect equal share of all the aggregated tax revenuw, tax on liquor inclusive. Check these fact from the federal office of statistics website.

Rashduct4luv:
I so much dislike putting someone as a standard for Islam. Who is Malala? An activist, youngest Nobel laurate from Pakistan?

This is gross! I think you should read proper books.
Does Islam forbid girl child education, Freedom of movement? Equity or Equality?
This is somehow off topic. Asalama lekum!

1 Like

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2019
true2god:
No, this is never a command from any god. Justice demands equity and it is very irrational and misogynistic for the testimony of one man to be equal to that of two women. This indicates that women have integrity or rational issue which is a lie.

Stop this hypocrisy. There is a ruse going on online about what one of your pastors said about women not the main purpose of God's creation or whatever. A woman is never equal to a man. Each has it's own strength and weakness. When it comes to war women wont step forward in multitude but men.
Call it whatever, it is what it is. Please don't let me open the plethora of injustices against women from your side.

true2god:
If the hadith cannot be based on rationality alone that means we have to accept both the rational and irrational hadith as authentic. Most of the hadith are mere gossips and chinese whispers (among the medivial arabs) which have no place in modern world. Classifying a religious text as either strong, weak or fabricated is very ridiculous to a critical mind. It is either the current hadith are edited, to meet current global realities, or discarded all together; it, the hadith, had long lost it social relevance and only a source for social stagnation and backwardness.

Here is where i will take you up. Now let's compare Hadiths to your Bible. Hadiths has traces from each reporter to the next till it reaches the Prophet. Each reporter is scrutinized. Hadiths are classified. In contrast to this, in your Bible, we have so many contradictions, a profusion of incredible tales/ false stories, even God doing/ supporting things a God is not supposed to be. No chain of transmiters is established in the Bible. All the authors are probable in reality. If you need these evidences i will post them for you. It pains me when you refuse to see the gargantuan speck in your eyes while looking for a minor one in another's eye.

true2god:
Religion is a personal affairs with God and has no business for state control and sanctioning. Human are created with freedom to chose what to believe or not, as long as it does not affect the social cohesion of the society. When a state makes a law equating apostasy to treason, the state have already declared war on its citizens which some conservative muslim countries had done hence creating fear on the heart of its citizens who, ordinarily, would have chosen to leave the religion.

Who made religion a personal affair? When Joseph became the minister in Egypt was religion a personal affair? When Moses save his people from the red sea by God's leave was religion a personal affair? From Solomon to David till the time of the Crusade and the Roman Catholic was religion a personal affair? Treason is criminal disloyalty to the state. So if a country is an Islamic one. Apostasy is death!

true2god:
I beg to disagree, most sharia-complaint states in Nigeria have no regard for the federal laws. The affected nothern states have effectively created a parralel legal system in the country which shouldn't have occurred if the country is truly one and united.

It pains you because the Christendom has no framework of laws on its own without democracy. Most of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible ruled a country or a state at one time or the other but the Holy Spirit failed to guide them to document it all. Hence you all rely on democracy. There was no time in the Bible when the Government was for the People. It was always for God.
The constitution of Nigeria Article 38 is on Freedom of Religion. Even this constitution goes against the apostasy you are ranting on.
Shari'ah is part of Islam. Islam is our religion. Nigerian Constitution Article 38 approves freedom of Religion. Practise yours and let's practice our Shari'ah in peace.

true2god:
The sharia and anti-alcoholic consumption states in the north collect equal share of all the aggregated tax revenuw, tax on liquor inclusive. Check these fact from the federal office of statistics website.

I only respond to the allegation thrown to me. I think the revenue generation is low in the north primarily due to insurgency and terrorism and not because of alcohol ban. The land mass available for agriculture there is massive. And you should sponsor a paper to the senate representing your constituent to put this up to the house. See where you will land.

Wa alaykum salam.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Babaheekmat:
You are absolutely not OK.. And it's very clear you are not a Muslim

Because I don't swallow every line, hook and sinker abi?

Because I decided to think different?

1 Like

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
true2god:
TRUE

true2god:

SUCCINT..

true2god:

HE WOULD SCREAM TO HIGH HEAVEN IF THE WEST IMPLEMENTS SAME LAW. ISLAM IS GROWING IN THE WEST BECAUSE OF TOLERANCE, SAME GESTURE SAUDI ARABIA WOULD NEVER RECIPROCATE

true2god:

CLEARLY, HE SPEAKS IGNORANTLY, HENCE I STOPPED REPLYING HIM.

true2god:

HE FEIGNS IGNORANCE TO A VERY CONTROVERSIAL AND HOTLY DEBATED ISSUE IN NIGERIA. HE IS IRREDEMABLE!

true2god:

I LAUGH WHEN I READ THOSE WORDS. FEAR WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIM READ HALF OF WHAT I READ. I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE WELL READ, BUT MY QUEST FOR ENLIGHTEMENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARY. IF I RECOMMEND BOOKS FOR HIM, HE WOULD BE SCARED TO READ ANY.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by amazinglanre: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2019
true2god I would advise you ignore Rashduct4luv, he is clearly ignorant and so self-opinionated.

Reading his last post leaves me in AWE...
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Babaheekmat: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
amazinglanre:

Because I don't swallow every line, hook and sinker abi?

Because I decided to think different?

You are brain dead dude..

You reject your creator and rely on you 1.5 IQ

Explain how water came into existence..

Let me see how high your brain is

1 Like

Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

The writer of this post is a kafir making many unislamic statements, he said burqa is not a sign of piety because many people who wore it commits adultery. How does muslims commuting adultery equivalent to Islam preaching adultery. Burqa is meant to guard women modesty, avoid provoking sexual desires, an instruction of the creator we believed and worship.

If Islam dogmas cannot be updated, Islam practice will keep being barbaric and archaic in the present day.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

I am a Muslim upon the sunnah of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam. I do not bow to the pressure of the contemporary society, I don't have to eat everything brought by the west. I will rather defend Islam the way it is. Thank you Mr refined Muslim. Pls your wife must not use hijab o, since hijab isn't a sign of piety, lolxxxx.

But you eat everything the Arabs brought to you, right?
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Stop this hypocrisy. There is a ruse going on online about what one of your pastors said about women not the main purpose of God's creation or whatever. A woman is never equal to a man. Each has it's own strength and weakness. When it comes to war women wont step forward in multitude but men.
Call it whatever, it is what it is. Please don't let me open the plethora of injustices against women from your side.

Here is where i will take you up. Now let's compare Hadiths to your Bible. Hadiths has traces from each reporter to the next till it reaches the Prophet. Each reporter is scrutinized. Hadiths are classified. In contrast to this, in your Bible, we have so many contradictions, a profusion of incredible tales/ false stories, even God doing/ supporting things a God is not supposed to be. No chain of transmiters is established in the Bible. All the authors are probable in reality. If you need these evidences i will post them for you. It pains me when you refuse to see the gargantuan speck in your eyes while looking for a minor one in another's eye.

Who made religion a personal affair? When Joseph became the minister in Egypt was religion a personal affair? When Moses save his people from the red sea by God's leave was religion a personal affair? From Solomon to David till the time of the Crusade and the Roman Catholic was religion a personal affair? Treason is criminal disloyalty to the state. So if a country is an Islamic one. Apostasy is death!

It pains you because the Christendom has no framework of laws on its own without democracy. Most of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible ruled a country or a state at one time or the other but the Holy Spirit failed to guide them to document it all. Hence you all rely on democracy. There was no time in the Bible when the Government was for the People. It was always for God.
The constitution of Nigeria Article 38 is on Freedom of Religion. Even this constitution goes against the apostasy you are ranting on.
Shari'ah is part of Islam. Islam is our religion. Nigerian Constitution Article 38 approves freedom of Religion. Practise yours and let's practice our Shari'ah in peace.

I only respond to the allegation thrown to me. I think the revenue generation is low in the north primarily due to insurgency and terrorism and not because of alcohol ban. The land mass available for agriculture there is massive. And you should sponsor a paper to the senate representing your constituent to put this up to the house. See where you will land.

Wa alaykum salam.

Apostasy is different from treason oga.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
tintingz:

But you eat everything the Arabs brought to you, right?

Lol, no, I only eat what is contained in the Quran and authentic hadeeth, no more no less. I am less concerned with Arabs. Arabs are no better than the black nor the blacks better than them except in piety. I don't defend any Arab governments be it Saudi Arabia or turkey or Iran, I only defend Islam. Hope you understand now
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
tintingz:

If Islam dogmas cannot be updated, Islam practice will keep being barbaric and archaic in the present day.
Exactly my say, it may look barbaric, archaic, old or even fossil, but your measure for the standards is the contemporary society which keeps changing. So Islam wasn't made to keep changing with the society, Islam is one and unchangeable till end of time. If it is so, Quran texts would have to be reviewed like the Bible, but NO, no man dares it.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Exactly my say, it may look barbaric, archaic, old or even fossil, but your measure for the standards is the contemporary society which keeps changing. So Islam wasn't made to keep changing with the society, Islam is one and unchangeable till end of time. If it is so, Quran texts would have to be reviewed like the Bible, but NO, no man dares it.
So basically in Islam keeping slaves, killing apostates, homosexual, adulterers etc is a moral practice?
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, no, I only eat what is contained in the Quran and authentic hadeeth, no more no less. I am less concerned with Arabs. Arabs are no better than the black nor the blacks better than them except in piety. I don't defend any Arab governments be it Saudi Arabia or turkey or Iran, I only defend Islam. Hope you understand now
But Islam came from the Arabs.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
amazinglanre:
true2god I would advise you ignore Rashduct4luv, he is clearly ignorant and so self-opinionated.

Reading his last post leaves me in AWE...

self-opinionated means having an arrogantly high regard for oneself or one's own opinions.
"a pompous, self-opinionated bully"

So i should agree on your opinions even if they are false/baseless? Alright. We will leave you too. But you will never succeed in whatever mission you have against the Authentic Hadiths.

Take care
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
tintingz:

Apostasy is different from treason oga.

Enumerate the differences broda T
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Enumerate the differences broda T
Apostasy is abandoning a belief.

Treason is rebelling against the leader by violence and overthrowing.

Can you tell us how they are alike and deserve same death penalty?
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
tintingz:
But Islam came from the Arabs.

Yes, Islam could have came from any angle, what Islam teaches is different from what Arab does. There are many Arabs practices that Islam is against, so basically Islam isn't a propagation of Arabic culture but divine revelation from the almighty
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
tintingz:
So basically in Islam keeping slaves, killing apostates, homosexual, adulterers etc is a moral practice?

If you know well of Islam, you will know Islam encourages more of freeing slaves to enslaving. Homosexual and adulterers are to be killed as per Islamic principles, in accordance with what is contained in the Bible as well (Old Testament).

Unfortunately they will tell u it's an old ruling but tithing is from Old Testament too.
Re: Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

If you know well of Islam, you will know Islam encourages more of freeing slaves to enslaving. Homosexual and adulterers are to be killed as per Islamic principles, in accordance with what is contained in the Bible as well (Old Testament).

Unfortunately they will tell u it's an old ruling but tithing is from Old Testament too.

Freeing slave does not mean condemning slavery, the British colonials also freed slaves even when it's still a practice, no where in the Qur'an it condemned slavery.

So basically in Islam, it's ok to keep slaves in 21st century, yes?

So you believe killing a fellow human because of homosexuality and adultery is moral in 21st century? Don't you think that's murder?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibwis Host Open Air Preaching At Sani Abacha Stadium Kano State (Pics) / . / Why Are Muslims Generally Violent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.