Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife (45549 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by BOWOTO(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
Amechi has turned to a loving husband all of a sudden just because he wants the wife to bring food to him when he relocates to kirikiri. A wife abuser forming nice. Who doesn't know how you always practice konfu and taekwando on that woman. By the way madam please next time don't let Amechi wear your skinny jeans and T-shirt. Amechi acting like Catlyne Jenner since 15 BC.
lol you this girl, I think he's rocking em jeans.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by christinie(f): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2015
BOWOTO:
lol you this girl, I think he's rocking em jeans.
those are female jeans.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Iddiot:
grin swagg...likey

Let him come to Portharcourt and show this swag... grin grin grin grin, the guy is on exile in Abuja
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2015
christinie:
those are female jeans.

Oh you dont know Amaechi is a Gay grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
This guy is a material in the history of Nigeria more importantly in south/south and most importantly Rivers state. The politician Rivers state has ever produced who truly belief in political humanitarian. True son of the land.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Moneyab(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=kenedy175 grin

With his belly like a barrel [/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2015
PDP nightmare! grin

I just love the dude....!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by tezza: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Sweet couple!!

Something about this man always make me laugh

my political role model

i kinda love him die no Shaking [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by redsun(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2015
A celebrated gangster and his other half. Nigerian politicians are gangsters that feeds of the sweat of the ignorant and suffering populace. They make the rules as they go as long as it suits their looting and pilfering ethics.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Abagworo(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Lovely couple
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by ElFenomeno1: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:
Those men behind are sampling Mrs. Amaechi's derriere. .. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by Nigerd(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
kennydee05:
Amaechi to sure.
The brave lion of Ubima

just like his oga of budolion...

let him return the stolen funds of rivers state.. and remember to tell fashola to return d 78M and the unknown stolen funds

Omojaifoh Ekpoma 5% the wailers
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife by karben(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is a very old pictures... His days in govt house.. This two sold River state .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.