Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA (11984 Views)

Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace / Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria's Airspace - GCAA / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by adesegun121(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Alrty
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Icecomrade: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2015

Nigeria can Lie!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
So who come dey manage am nah? Abi is it managing itself...I wont be surprised sef, dis one wey all of Naija dey on auto pilot so. undecided
Nigeria news these days are 2-way traffic. Meaning, never believe what you hear or see until after 2 weeks or more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by kevinhacker(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) the sponsors of Radio Biafra is delighted to announce the establishment of Radio Biafra in Yenegoa, Bayelsa on 102.1 FM. This relay station will serve Yenegoa and surrounding axis. Also Biafra Directorate Of Intelligence (BDOI) has launched brand new Radio Biafra mobile apps, on different mobile platforms. Android - Play store Blackberry - Blackberry World / Amazon .com iPhone - Appstore. In efforts to be in front of the media battle Radio Biafra is now on two satellite broadcasting to the world via frequency below. (1) Intelsat 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam 12522V or 12521v 27500 and (2)AISO ON Yamil 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000, this same satellite houses prophetic TV, CW TV, Loveworld Sat, Glow TV, Racing int yml. You can also get Radio Biafra on tunein.com.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by odeku95(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
repogirl:
So who come dey manage am nah? Abi is it managing itself...I wont be surprised sef, dis one wey all of Naija dey on auto pilot so. undecided

hello dear I stay in abuja I'll love to meet you my number 07015127227
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Atlantian: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2015
The Dullard is from Daura. He doesnt fact-check anything, he just talks like nama

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by CSTR2: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
smh.
Even our president did not deem it wise to refute this grave allegation of international consequences, because it gave him a larger than life status.
joke of a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by merry02(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Apc ll destroy what they v built with lies...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by nameo: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Cannonleo:
some people are deliberately avoiding this thread

Someone like passingshot, right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Why reply the ones that just believe and read anything they see. So far it points in the direction of their hatred for this administration. You get time o
obailala:
For all the things you've just listed that PMB said, did you hear him or his official spokespersons say them? or did you hear about them from some silly blogs? Or are they just products of your imagination?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Dreazyb: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
How to get Free MTN airtime @ www.cuteloaded.com

Glo free 1GB for #100 @ www.cuteloaded.com

MTN FREE 7GB+2GB all reloaded @ www.cuteloaded.com

Etisalat free call codes@ www.cuteloaded.com

Learn how to use whatsapp for free @ www.cuteloaded.com
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Anti-Buhari comments in... One... Two... Three!!!!
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by luvinhubby(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
obailala:
For all the things you've just listed that PMB said, did you hear him or his official spokespersons say them? or did you hear about them from some silly blogs? Or are they just products of your imagination?
Are you living in another planet?
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by JingoOAU(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
huangcheng:
A party built on lies and propaganda needs more lies and propaganda to manage the bigger than life image they have created of Buhari so what do they do? They manufacture more lies... grin grin lalasticlala my man food don done oooo

The truth is that over the years, Ghana has been managing the airspace over the Gulf of Guinea and collecting millions of dollars...I work with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.....right from the time of OBJ in 1999, each successive management of NAMA has complained and inform the FG, but nothing was done....there's a difference between Gulf of Guinea and Nigerian Airspace....so don't be mistaken

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Christianwalase: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerian government is so so confused undecided
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Chiaka(f): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Confusion breaki Bonu Yekapa! I talki today, I say tomorrow no me talki, or the person I talki to say no bi tru!
Na im dey happen since Buhari enter.....anyway welcome everyone to reality channel electing PMB has taken Nigeria back track!
APC embrace your change!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
JingoOAU:

The truth is that over the years, Ghana has been managing the airspace over the Gulf of Guinea and collecting millions of dollars...I work with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.....right from the time of OBJ in 1999, each successive management of NAMA has complained and inform the FG, but nothing was done....there's a difference between Gulf of Guinea and Nigerian Airspace....so don't be mistaken

I myself work at NASA as an aerospace scientist, i served under Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and President Obama. I and my team can confirm that there is proof of alien life controlling Nigerian airspace and making millions of dollars. There's a difference between Gulf of Guinea and Outer space so don't be mistaken.

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by vanunu: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
dhantey324:
Hw do we stop PMB frm misyarning?

May be by the use of interpreter.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Fellywood(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
huangcheng:

I myself work at NASA as a aerospace scientist, i served under Reagan Ronald, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and President Obama. I and my team can confirm that there is proof of alien life controlling Nigerian airspace and making millions of dollars. There's a difference between Gulf of Guinea and Outer space so don't be mistaken.
My brother don't mind those Fraudulent I.DIOTS

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2015
how did buhari get that information?
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by cozua: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
see this one too

Goke7:
Only ignorant folks though I don't blame them Will listen to the idiots from Ghana, I have been attending a search and rescue meeting for some years now where this issue has been discussed, Nigeria is loosing a lot of money to Ghana as airlines who use this airspace pay to Ghana instead of Nigeria so who does not expect Ghana to deny. I know about this issue personally so I don't need Buhari, ICAO or Ghana to tell me whether its true or not. Ghana is about to loose huge revenue so I understand their frustration, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Chiaka(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2015
obailala:
Calm down boy... Buhari only became president 3 months ago and to have made that statement, he was only reading from a script (handover notes) handed over to him by the PDP.

Those her never part of Hand over notes! they guy has nothing to offer. Just a noise maker!
http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-orders-takeover-of-nigerian-airspace-from-ghana/

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Chiaka(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Very soon you will see dirty Ghanaians here ranting with their superior.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by maddock(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2015
This matter shows that PMB certainly knows what he is doing. The Aviation ministry have been doing briefing since 1945, I don't think any of the president had even bothered to ask this very simple but pertinent question. The hatred for the President have made so many folks to think with their anus instead of brain.

It was the perm sec Mrs Bello that told PMB that the airspace is being managed by the Ghanians. So if the Ghanians are saying the truth so we are left with 2 scenario, that is either our airspace have been left unprotected/unmonitored since 1945 or someone been feeding fat. Both ways I smell some serious shit about to go down.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by mrrock: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2015
I personally do not consider Buhari as my President cause it's a shame. A primary school certificate holder cannot be my president. The man is a stark illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Ahmeduana(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2015
obailala:
Obviously, no one has been managing or securing the Nigerian airspace for a long time. The PDP in their usual schemes must have looted the monies meant for this and then deceived the entire nation that the airspace is being managed by Ghana.

Now parade has changed gear and the truth is beginning to fall out, albeit in an embarassing way for the new governement.

I smell another probe.

READ THAT YOUR MANUFACTURED LOGIC AGAIN, AND ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, THAT BETWEEN YOU AND BUHARI NA WHO MUMU PASS?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by maddock(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Ahmeduana:

READ THAT YOUR MANUFACTURED LOGIC AGAIN, AND ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, THAT BETWEEN YOU AND BUHARI NA WHO MUMU PASS?

Truth need to be told na you Mumu pass because what the chap said is the truth. Perm sec said ghana dey manage airspace, ghana said we no manage. So if ghana dey talk true den it's either nobody dey monitor or somebody dey hide monitor and chop money. I break am for pidgin because it's obvious you have a problem understanding english.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by ITbomb(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Under Jonathan / Stella, we celebrated a total radar coverage of the country's airspace extending to the territorial waters. Where did Buhari got his info from. It is time we insist on ministers and special advisers. This is not military era of one man show.

The same Ghanaians the Dualllard thinks that are managing the airspace came to Nigeria earlier is year to commend Nigeria and seek for support to manage Benin and Togo airspace.
See link

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ghana-civil-aviation-auhority-commends-nigerias-radar-coverage/

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by rawtouch: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2015
All this because someone who is a secondary school drop out always wants to take pictures and talk, like they say 'if the foundation be faulty, kini bricklayer ma se' (what can the bricklayer do)

ICAO and GCAA abeg make una no vex it was caused by the reason stated above and also a perm sec who went to secretarial school at night we citizens are as embarrassed as you are.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by maddock(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Under Jonathan / Stella, we celebrated a total radar coverage of the country's airspace extending to the territorial waters. Where did Buhari got his info from. It is time we insist on ministers and special advisers. This is not military era of one man show.

Oga read the article very well. It's the Perm Sec Mrs Bello that briefed the president about this matter. So the issue is that it's either the Perm Sec does not know what she is saying or the Ghanians are telling a lie.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-orders-takeover-of-nigerian-airspace-from-ghana/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.