Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA (11983 Views)

Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace / Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria's Airspace - GCAA / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Goke7: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Idiots from Ghana? cool A fuelish supa MUMU goat from the Federal Republic of Fools calling Ghanaians idiots?

Thieving, evil mudder fuggerz. I guess being nigerian is a curse, huh. Your clueless and bombastic leaders claim Ghana controls your rotten airspace. Ghana comes out to clarify and deny controlling the airspace if your accursed country. What wrong did Ghana do in this matter to justify your foolish comments. Why do you shitnigerians have such inferiority complex?

nigerians are the most foolish people on earth. Do they even qualify to be called humans? Hell no! At best animals in human skins cry

Even a child born today knows nigerians are cowardly, mindless, downright evil subhumans utterly incapable of civilisation!

nigeria is a sh1thole! End of story
Is there a more fetid, monkey-dump of an ape hole on this planet? Fuckeduppedness

All you are doing here is to rant, why don't you given technical reasons to prove me wrong, if you don't know anything about aviation or maritime, why don't you shut up. We have a new sheriff in town who is recovering all our stolen wealth from thieves and Ghana won't be an exception you hear.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Goke7: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So why didn't Buhari take back d Airspace when he was in Power in 1983 if its true?Since he claims Ghana has been managing it since 1945?

He is about to take it now, do you have a problem with that?
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
The 15,424,921 mumus that voted for buhari don rope is wey no vote for am into the confusion state.

I only pity my friends that voted for buhari because at the end of 4yrs and the man no do wetin him talk say him go do.

Na their heads i go collect smiley, after all they stuck out their head for him.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by utytill(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari see ur lie?
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by PetroDolla3: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
You are a fool! Yes, quote me!

Did you give any mudder fugger "technical reasons " when you called Ghanaians idiots?

Such fuelish, dirty magg0t-infested rat! You called Ghanaians idiots, didn't you?

If you want to see an idiot, look in the mirror because you are the biggest fool on nairaland. Nonsense!

And you think Ghanaians care about what you foools are doing in your armpit country?

Goke7:

All you are doing here is to rant, why don't you given technical reasons to prove me wrong, if you don't know anything about aviation or maritime, why don't you shut up. We have a new sheriff in town who is recovering all our stolen wealth from thieves and Ghana won't be an exception you hear.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by PointB: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Topic,

So which clown made that claim? I know it must be the duara dullard, Nigeria's bundle of embarrassment.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Cannonleo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
nameo:

Someone like passingshot, right grin grin
I DIDNT CALL NAMES ABEG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Goke7: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
PetroDolla3:

You are a fool! Yes, quote me!

Did you give any mudder fugger "technical reasons " when you called Ghanaians idiots?

Such fuelish, dirty magg0t-infested rat! You called Ghanaians idiots, didn't you?

If you want to see an idiot, look in the mirror because you are the biggest fool on nairaland. Nonsense!

And you think Ghanaians care about what you foools are doing in your armpit country?

So who invited you here if you don't care about what we do in our country, Honestly, how many Nigerians do you see flooding your forums like you guys do here. Inferiority complex will consume you guys one day, by the time we recover our airspace from you guys, your president will be visiting aso villa for regular aid and never mind we will help you guys to beg buhari to assist.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Conflicting news, NCAA shud get their facts rite.
Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by bomsilaga(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Who let the dog out?
You need to replenish your anxiety drug supply or better still ask you psychiatrist for a more potent one.

PetroDolla3:

I was only reacting to the nonsense about Ghanaians. As long as Ghanaians are being discussed, it doesn't matter whether it is shitnairaland, cediland or dollarland. Get that into your thick skull.

It's not Ghana's fault that your country is fvcked,huh?Such stvpidity

Re: Ghana Does Not Manage Nigeria’s Airspace - GCAA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Flets:
At the end of 4years, no serious international group or individual will take Buhari's words seriously.

Our ancient president is stuck between dementia and immense propaganda.

He said US gave him crude looters list, the US govt denied that

He said he reached an greement for arms deal before heading to the US, the US govt denied him with Leahy's law

He said the US will help him recover the stolen loot in their economy, the US/ UK turned back to point him to Asia and some parts of Europe to find the stolen funds

West Germany, President Michelle, All people's confidence etc are popular words attributed to our dinosaur

Buhari should stop talking.... Osibande should start talking on his behalf. Enough of the embarrasments.

Pls edit and include the disbanding of check points which led to influx of boko haram members and multiple attacks . Which they came out and denied they gave such instructions to the military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chronology Of Buhari's Political Career &His Running Mates 2003, 2007, 2011,2015 / NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.