Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? (7093 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

must you quote me in this thing you wrote lipsrsealed nawao

Come e be like say I don dey fall in lust, last, love with u ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Erm is it okay to breathe air? Duh!

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

must you quote me in this thing you wrote lipsrsealed nawao

Na u be the koko for her
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:46am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Comparing licking honey pot to air you breathe. U too like am ooo..
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2015
cornoil:
Licking plate tongue only for a clean and fresh babe.

Yes I support this. In fact I have someone in mind that I can willingly lick her plate free of charge but I can't mention her name make she nooooor bounce on me again grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2015
cornoil:

Comparing licking honey pot to air you breathe. U too like am ooo..

I do.

Feel free to sue.
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:
Who will not likey you tho
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:49am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

Yes I support this. In fact I have someone in mind that I can willingly lick her plate free of charge but I can't mention her name make she nooooor bounce on me again grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm, this nite. Mouth u jst use talk to God, u wan use am lick plate? U sounds like a professional sha. Oya wetin start and end that person's name?
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Who will not likey you tho

Some aliens.
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

Is she a nairalander

What's her name

Common don't be shy, we're all here to support u grin

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:52am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

I do.

Feel free to sue.

Sue keh? U that u speak in tongue when that big tongue is working below grin like u r a client to me though.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2015
israelBigFame:
So we all know that most guys enjoy Blow jobs from Girls. In fact I broke up with two girls in the past because they couldn't satisfy me in Bed, they will just lay there like Fire wood and I expect me to Bleep and go, everything was so boring but not until I met My ex Gf, she was so good with bj that when she sucked my cock I will cum in her mouth, I was crazy about sex because of how well she did it, To the extend that we bleeped on the couch, on the floor, in her father's shop, house, and even in front of her senior sister grin
She made me see how important it is to spice up your sex life because I was so happy then and it took me a long time to get over her
Ok so now I am about to go into a new relationship and this time around I want to perform MouthAction on my new Gf
My question is Is it OK to give MouthAction to a girl ?
If you have done it before how does it taste?
Do I need to ask for permission to eat her pussy?
Pls help a brother in need o grin
Its not unokay to give MouthAction
Tasteless but the smell is different from girl to girl, maybe cos of personal hygiene iono tho
I hope I've been of help gee

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Some aliens.
Aliens never liked jumans
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2015
cornoil:

Sue keh? U that u speak in tongue when that big tongue is working below grin like u r a client to me though.

It's not me you wanna use and cum this night.
Shift Biko!
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Aliens never liked jumans

Speak for yourself. The first alien I met wanted to marry me. His something was knife like, so biko I couldn't agree. smiley
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Shift Biko!

U sound like a former client I mean grin cum keh? my thing is in flaccid state tonight. U could be a source of inspiration, make I check ur dp.
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Speak for yourself. The first alien I met wanted to marry me. His something was knife like, so biko I couldn't agree. smiley
U just said his something ( whatever that means) is like a knife, so whayasay?
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Shift Biko!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

U just said his something ( whatever that means) is like a knife, so whayasay?

Use a Nigerian dictionary!
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

grin grin grin grin

See ur brown teeth. Eww!
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

See ur brown teeth. Eww!

See ur lovely set of eys shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

See ur lovely set of eys shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hehe merci.
I was kidding about your teeth tho. I enjoy attacking people. smiley
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Use a Nigerian dictionary!
Okay then,
So, you are telling me bcoz of ordinary knife, u ran away? What will u now do if it were a two-edged sword kwa?
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

iamlegend1 theres your answer...

3 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2015
evegran:

Hehe merci.
I was kidding about your teeth tho. I enjoy attacking people. smiley

Cool. No sweat. I on d other hand is here to spice up ur day if u know what I mean grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Cutehector(m): 4:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Do not do smth dat u aren't confortable with.... Just cuz u wana please someone.... If my girl says she likes beejay, who d hell am I to stop her grin if I also like to go down on d ladies, if she like make she say no, I go tear her pant suck her condo...

But whatever d case maybe

D keyword here is

Do it cuz u r confortable doin it... Not because others r doin it..

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by harffie(m): 5:16am On Aug 13, 2015
It tastes like ...............
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by princeuj2015(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Eating kitty cat is a nice xperience bro nd it is one of the best tricks to get most hard knot (chicks) down cuz almost every girl likes and enjoy it. It makes them cum so hard, pluz the pleasure of watching ur girl mourn like dove awwwww its really a big turn on bro. It also depends on the girl in question though and ur privacy because most of the girls I eat their kitty cat ar usually compeled to take their shower before I can go down on you ni
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2015
israelBigFame:
So we all know that most guys enjoy Blow jobs from Girls. In fact I broke up with two girls in the past because they couldn't satisfy me in Bed, they will just lay there like Fire wood and I expect me to Bleep and go, everything was so boring but not until I met My ex Gf, she was so good with bj that when she sucked my cock I will cum in her mouth, I was crazy about sex because of how well she did it, To the extend that we bleeped on the couch, on the floor, in her father's shop, house, and even in front of her senior sister grin
She made me see how important it is to spice up your sex life because I was so happy then and it took me a long time to get over her
Ok so now I am about to go into a new relationship and this time around I want to perform MouthAction on my new Gf
My question is Is it OK to give MouthAction to a girl ?
If you have done it before how does it taste?
Do I need to ask for permission to eat her pussy?
Pls help a brother in need o grin

Giving a man blow is more safe than giving a woman same.

Ladies, am i right?

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by kesikeller(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
That's if you like licking infections.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Mcowubaba: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2015
That place sad ...I heard some1 in my hood licked it nd collapsed undecided...another person had blisters on his tongue tongue
The only thing m licking is Ice cream, sweets, fruits nd lozenges

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Frostty: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
i hrd d tin get spiritual implication on guys.dont knw hw tru sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Dear Nairalanders / One Word For This Slay Queen / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.