Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? (7092 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by charlesbailey(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
that shit aint right brov... but if you must do it, i think it should be with someone you are married to.. might sound self-fish, but trust me (tu-face voice); U dont wanna go down thereeeeee! U might find it hard to open that mouth to pray or sing songs to the lord after yur done.. and most ladies aint really clean down there for crying out loud... Yuuuck!!

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by holacorp(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked blood of God! I sprinkle holy water on this thread.... chineke mee! see pastors and choir members commenting.. anyways,.. drinking my origin and walking away in annoyance
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Bamss1: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emi Bams, kima la idi? kima je idi? Iranu!! Abasha!!
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Dear Nairalanders / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) / What Can I Do With 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.