Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! (1095 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by dorox10: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2015
My girlfriend wants a break up because I refused to visit her when she had chicken pox. I have been trying to talk to her but to no avail. She thinks I don't love her enough. What should I do to have her back cuz I'm going crazy and this might affect my exams.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Iddiot(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
I hop u re nt seeking my advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by vizkiz: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
wait till after you'v written your exam, then you check out the numbers of F you'v inherited, then you show her that she is the reason why you failed. I guess he will pity you and agree to date you back.... Oponu angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by misspicy(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
U deseve it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Tapout(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:
U deseve it

would u visit ur bf if he has chicken pox??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by dorox10: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:
U deseve it
How
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Tapout(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2015
op how old is ur gf?? cos any matured person should know that chicken pox is quite contagious....she should even advise u to stay away for a while. #my opinion
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2015
dorox10:
My girlfriend wants a break up because I refused to visit her when she had chicken pox. I have been trying to talk to her but to no avail. She thinks I don't love her enough. What should I do to have her back cuz I'm going crazy and this might affect my exams.

Did you have chicken pox when you were young ?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by bjprodint(f): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
How old are u?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by TS2(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Why did you stay away from her? What was wrong with going to see her at home and even if its talking from across the room or outside the door.

You deserve to be jilted.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by bewla(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2015
she eat chicken to much abi
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Obinovictor(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2015
dorox10:

But you should have tried, you don't have to touch her when you visit. Anyways, if she insists she wants a break up, concentrate and pass your exams. Don't lose at both ends. Cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by marshalcarter: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2015
I remembered wen you said she had fowl pox nd she's forcin you to cum visit her......listen buddy....if she wants to break up....FINE!!!!!!

Cos had it been you went to see her nd you got infected....now she's healed....she would deny you complete....she go deny you put fisy cheesy

Nd if you miss or loose ur exams bks of dis gal....you're a bastard undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by xamuelotu(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
dorox10:
ur the one killing urself by urself grin tell her straight up that chicken pox is a communicable diseases and it was advisable u avoid her for medical reason. The truth hurt but it will help alot
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Tapout:

would u visit ur bf if he has chicken pox??
Yup.....what if he was my husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Tapout(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:

Yup.....what if he was my husband.

nobody is talking about husband here...n i have a feeling ur answer is based on bolded...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by Afrok(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Smh... excuses for a break up, u did the wrong and the right thing for not visiting her and I think an understanding person should accept apology.

U'll be the greatest mugu if a break up affects ur exams, coz it won't stop her from going out with another guy, and failing ur exams because of her will make u hate yourself.

Talk to her more and make her understand, give her time to get over it but if she insists on the break up; respect her wish...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Break Up: See Why!! by davidmoyes(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
wait till after you'v written your exam, then you check out the numbers of F you'v inherited, then you show her that she is the reason why you failed. I guess he will pity you and agree to date you back.... Oponu angry
Chai!! Your sarcasm don reach level 12 already

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Be ? / We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, / I Cant Wait To Be A Madam Of The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.