Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Costly Mistake In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Costly Mistake In Life (807 Views)

"No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (2) (3) (4)

Costly Mistake In Life by lurlah2014(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2015
What is the most expensive and dangerous mistake you've made in life that you don't wish your children or unborn children to make in life.
Its does not have to be in a relationship.

PLEASE LETS MAKE IT INTERACTIVE, NO INSULT.
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by fbtowner(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Nothing cryNothing
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by lurlah2014(f): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
I had the opportunity to go to higher institution at an early stage but i was carried away with #MONEY#, thank GOD i was still able to achieve something out of nothing
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by vizkiz: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
lurlah2014:
I had the opportunity to go to higher institution at an early stage but i was carried away with #MONEY thank GOD i was still able to achieve something out of nothing

so you were furcking around to be a big girl abi? undecided
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by lurlah2014(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Not really, but i was too ambitious to make my own money and sponsor myself cos of my background
vizkiz:

so you were furcking around to be a big girl abi? undecided
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by vizkiz: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
lurlah2014:
Not really, but i was too ambitious to make my own money and sponsor myself cos of my background

you can't focus on your academics if your attention is all about making money...except if you signed up for PT programs
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by jamex93(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
not being serious with my education during my secondary school
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by lurlah2014(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
that is why it was my costly mistake##early education is beta for children in Nigeria, cos of the way things are and the economy##
vizkiz:

you can't focus on your academics if your attention is all about making money...except if you signed up for PT programs
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Thinking..
Still thinking.,
none......
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Everything happens for a reason
Re: Costly Mistake In Life by Silentnoise(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm.. This one is strong.. Mine should be... Viewing this thread... grin

DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem / Have You Ever Eaten This Kind Of Delicacy? / Why Grooms Are Rushing For IDP Brides