Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63418 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2009
Newcastle on saturday wount be easy. We drew the previous encounter at the Bridge due to LFS's clueless coaching. I do hope we can do better at SJP against a team facing relegation.

@ibime
I am Nigerian.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2009
About 24 Hours to the magpies ambush!! chelsea wont pick this 3 points. and that is for sure!! for sure!!! for sure!! and it is remarkable that this is coming a few days to chelsea's final burial at liverpool. FA /UEFA is so cruel? (but then if you look at chelsea's opponents in the FA cup they are mostly division 2,3 equal they helped them till this point) it is also this month that arsenal will enbalm the LATE chelsea for life. anyway back to newcastle

it will end in loss of points for the blues. 1 newcastle is fighting relegation 2. it is easier doing number 1 against a weak team like chelsea. 3. chelsea is destined to be without silverware (why?) they dont deserve it---------- cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2009
Newcastle legend Alan Shearer in his first managerial role and against chelsea? hmmm, your predos folks!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2009
We will beat Newcastle tomorrow; no doubt abt it. I dont care if they gat Shearer there!! angry wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2009
Lucia, the Magpies have got a weapon of mass destruction,and like firing against big teams. . .wish 'em chelsea luck (Honestly, i don't see CFC winning this game). .well, a draw won't be a bad idea hehehehe

Newcastle 1 - Chelsea 1
FBS -  Wetin you think bro? Is Deco fit to play?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2009
the WMD is only fit to score against the Arses, which he did anyway.
Deco might make the team. He took part in a mini game training.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by HNIC(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2009
FBS:

the WMD is only fit to score against the Arses, which he did anyway.
and what were the scores at St James' Park after 90 minutes??
Lol, you've go to feel sorry for Martins.
Keeps scoring against the Arsenal, but yet never wins grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2009
Yea, coz when N'castle score first,its had to beat them.

the Magpies would fight neck - neck,shoulder - shoulder to get points base on EPL Table.

something tells me Chelsea would end up 4th this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2009
and The Arses 6th?
that wont be bad afterall. you can play in either the europa cup or intertoto. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
FBS, Only wishes were horses and you could ride! grin grin

Bro,wake up and see the reality of the EPL Jare intertoto cup ko,intertoto ni! cheezy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
allboyz:

FBS, Only wishes were horses and you could ride! grin grin

Bro,wake up and see the reality of the EPL Jare intertoto cup ko,intertoto ni! cheezy
glad you saw the reality that The Arses may end up 6th.  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
No arsenal cant end up 6th. I'd rather push for a 5th. Thats more likely grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
Newcastle isn't our problem.
Our problem will stare us in the face Midweek. . .
Thats what bothers me.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by A40(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Y'all are drawing or losing to Newcastle either Martins or Lovenkrands would do the magic.I have warned y'all cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
who the ***k is Lovenkrands. that's a mouthfull for a name. grin

even if Shearer dons a jersey and features for them, there's no way we'll be dropping points. its good they go down anyway. i want Martins to leave that club. it aint helping his career.

my predos? 2-0 in our favour. the Barcodes dont stand a chance against a rampaging Chelsea team.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
mykali:

who the ***k is Lovenkrands. that's a mouthfull for a name. grin

even if Shearer dons a jersey and features for them, there's no way we'll be dropping points. its good they go down anyway. i want Martins to leave that club. it aint helping his career.

my predos? 2-0 in our favour. the Barcodes dont stand a chance against[b] a rampaging Chelsea team.[/b]

The way you were rampaging and LOST 1-0 to Spurs?

More rampaging please! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Debo

Abegi go siddon. Because we lose to spurs, you think we will go on a run of losses. Anyone who doesn't see that as a one-off thing should have no biz with footie in the first place. Now you think Newcastle will beat us eh?

You shall chop your shit. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
if chelsea too try they may pull a draw and that is the best they can get. surely they will drop points. surely  a loss will be better sha. newcastle on rampage go give them hard. CHELSEA IS FINISHED!! on a free fall now------
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
MatchDay Live

Team Line Up.

---------------------------Cech---------------------------

---Ivanovic-------Alex-------------Terry-----------Cole--

--------------------------Essien-------------------------

-----------Mikel---                      -----Lampard------

----Kalou------------------Anelka---------------Malouda----

Mikel playing in an advanced position, at least from my deduction, for the first time in Chelsea.   Drogba on the bench . . . once again Quaresma starts after Malouda. . . . .

Kick off. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
Butt wants to wound Essien . . . whish kain tin be dat?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
Nateevs, wud up?
Should be a good game
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
Ok . . . Mikel is stting back and Essien is advanced. . . . Just the way it should be. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Diva

I'm good. . . was thinking I'd be alone here. . . Now we are "twice" grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2009
Mikel should realize Newcastle have found new energy . . . quick thinking is of the essence. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
They are right in our faces . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by tubabie(f): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ nateevs
nateevs:

@Diva

I'm good. . . was thinking I'd be alone here. . . Now we are "twice"  grin

NO, make it three cheesy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
Slow start.
Glad to see Mikel is back. . .and his position

Gaynners already a goal up.
We need to kill this game too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
tubabie:

@ nateevs
NO, make it three cheesy.

Hey girl. . . I'm sure you've come to support Newcastle. . .  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2009
Manc Chic?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2009
Aw can that be a foul? . . Mikel was fair. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hope his Toons ain't gonna be a prob today?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by tubabie(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
BlueDiva:

Manc Chic?
Yup Blue diva. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.