Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63410 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:12pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

Maybe it's a case of misplacement of the right words. .
but you understand exactly what I mean . . .

Thanx for clearing the air. grin grin grin grin

You started to talk about us being happy about the trophy like we are talking about the Carling Cup. .
The gayners really wish they were here you know. . .

GAYnners will do human sacrifices to win the Carling cup.
Adebayor, Song, Walcott and Nasri would be offered as sacrificial lambs to the gods of Soccer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is Chelsea's first title after Mourinho's depature?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blimey. . . . . . .That was a bloody long time ago.
Lets hope you keep up to y'all winning ways.

We shall meet y'all for the Community Shield in AUGUST!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

So this is Chelsea's first title after Mourinho's depature?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blimey. . . . . . .That was a bloody long time ago.
Lets hope you keep up to y'all winning ways.

We shall meet y'all for the Community Shield in AUGUST!!!

Don't mind the number of Managers in between . .
It's the number of seasons that matter. .
And it's only been one.

Community Shield . . . Well you know how it'll go . .
Bluing up the whole game next season . . . .

Quintuple in short . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2009
SWITCH SAYS!! cool
EVERTON EARLY GOAL PROVED TO BE A CURSE--------Chelsea was better this day. CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!! grin grin Nice send forth for your messiah GUDD HIDDINK. Congrats once again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 5:19pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

Don't mind the number of Managers in between . .
It's the number of seasons that matter. .
And it's only been one.

The last time you won a title was May 2007.
We are in May 2009. How many years?? grin grin grin

Community Shield . . . Well you know how it'll go . .
Bluing up the whole game next season . . . .

Quintuple in short . . .

Quint-what?? grin grin grin grin

Essien is a CLOWN.
When did he become a photographer?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by eyonigger(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2009
Any matured minded Chelski fan should warmly accept Switches congratulatory wishes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2009
Brash is so immature, i'm   embarassed

He now wants to to talk drinks.
Dom P u've only heard of on TV.
Arrow

@invisible,
A bottle on its way.

Switch,
Nice to see you've grown up.
Thanks for the felicitation.
Now we need an apology for the garbage you've spat all ths while.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2009
Switch, apology accepted, and to that fool crackers of whatever, shut your fake teeth and walk away like the cheap thrash you are. Just keep off Diva, I ve gat her back, so back off you swine!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2009
Switch let me be the first to say a big Thank You . . .
Hope you wish us more bad luck next season . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

The last time you won a title was May 2007.
We are in May 2009. How many years?? grin grin grin

Quint-what?? grin grin grin grin

Essien is a CLOWN.
When did he become a photographer?
You are looking at years . .
I am looking at seasons . . .

There's only one season gone since JM in which we could have won trophies . . .
The second only finished today . . .

Reason I said only one season in between.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2009
CHELSEA! CHELSEA!! CHELSEA!!!

I am in the mood to kick ass, Brash, present yours. Chelsea have empowered me today, I can spit down on anyone!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2009
Chelsea people. . .thread's a hundred and one pages long.

Who's volunteering to do a new thread so I can lock this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2009
All the talk of a tophyless season just, Evaporated! I feel like a kid with a new shiny toy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2009
Add the FA cup winner to our new title.  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2009
@crizzle, you sure say no be bad belle, allow us the fun to bath in the victory first.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2009
SWITCH!!!!!!!!
Not so fast!!!!

Come back here. . . . you bet ur balls chelsea wont get a silverware. It is time to get castrated. Dont act like u are hjappy with us.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2009
The thread continues here
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2009
@Cabali, lets please forgive switch, he acted gallantly by showing up fast enough. Let bygones be bygones.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2009
@invisible
Nah, no bad belle.

Okay people, please continue here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.