Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (64358 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by olokun(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2009
Lampard: My best ever season
Frank Lampard insists he is getting better with age as he looks to cap his finest season to date with an FA Cup winners' medal.
The Chelsea star has enjoyed a hugely impressive campaign, with his 19 goals another fine return for a midfield player.

Despite entering his 30th year Lampard shows no sign of slowing and having been labelled 'exceptional' by Sir Alex Ferguson at the weekend, the Stamford Bridge favourite is determined to keep on improving.

Lampard believes his decision making has definitely improved with age and 10 assists, the joint-highest in the Premier League, are testimony to a player who can certainly pick a pass.

"This has been my best season. I feel that, maybe from experience, I'm a bit more aware of things," he told Chelsea Magazine.

"My assists this year have been higher and I've been more aware of how and when to put people in.

"For me it's not hard to keep driven because I want to succeed in football. I'm driven to stay at the top for a long time and to get even better.

"Complacency for me is not a problem. Some people might find it hard to avoid, but I don't.

"You can learn with age. It's why a lot of players who think about the game experience better years during their 30s because they're wanting to improve all the time.

"I'm now always looking for that instant pass and playing with Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka you know they're always waiting for that ball in behind. So there's no point in waiting around or wasting any time delivering it."

Chelsea head to Wembley on 30 May to play Everton in the FA Cup final and Lampard is eager to send off the popular Guus Hiddink with silverware.

"I don't feel any pressure from the outside to do well in the FA Cup, I feel we have an inner pride to try to do well in it," he added.

"It's a great competition and how it feels to win it is evident. Everyone knows that and we have had great success in it."

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2009
mykali:

in all my days of knowing people, i've never known someone as DEDICATED as switch47. grin

keep it up son.

Dedicated to what?? shocked na  who be SON na?? oh boy ma so be mo!!Take time o!!

Anyway      we are all wan!! grin grin   UP SHELSI!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by olokun(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2009
Am also feeling you here too Swithch; You are consistent in this forum just like my ever consistent Lampard in football.Keep it up guy!!!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by jalether(m): 3:56am On May 21, 2009
Is switch a human being, or just a P L C (product [/b]of a [b]leaking condom) cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2009
jalether:

Is switch a human being, or just a P L C (product [/b]of a [b]leaking condom) cheesy
  premise    - when a condom leaks it produces something
              your conclusion  - that product is not a human being 
                 Remark  -    get a grip !! am sure you can do better than that!! now try harder!! mykali open mouth talk, jalather sef wan talk. a thread should be created for the less privileged chelski fans   REALLY

mykali:

in all my days of knowing people, i've never known someone as DEDICATED as switch47. grin

keep it up son.

Dedicated to what?? shocked na who be SON na?? oh boy ma so be mo!!Take time o!!

Anyway we are all wan!! grin grin UP SHELSI!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:38am On May 21, 2009
Interest in Maicon mounts

Inter full-back Maicon is the subject of interest from Real Madrid and Chelsea, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 27-year-old, who is widely regarded as the best in the world in his position, has been out injured since the end of March.

Until then, his performances were on a par with those of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Julio Cesar, as the best in Inter colours.

Real reportedly lodged a £25m bid for Maicon in the spring that was quietly rebuffed, but the player is interested.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Brazil international is tempted by the move, although he has never made his intention to leave Inter public.

The Spanish giants are apparently ready to come back with an improved offer this summer, while Chelsea are also said to be about to join the race for his signature.

Carlo Ancelotti, the Milan Coach who is expected to join Chelsea at the end of this season, is a big admirer of Maicon and has reportedly made as much known to his prospective new employers.

Maicon has made 36 appearances for Inter this season. He has scored five goals and provided several assists.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may21d.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 10:48am On May 21, 2009
Deco could return to Inter Milan – Mourinho

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho has plans to bring a Portuguese player not playing in Portugal to the club.

It is believed that this player is Chelsea midfielder Deco after Mourinho alluded to it when fielding questions about the return of Ricardo Quaresma to the San Siro.

"The fact that I am not thinking about other Portuguese players at the moment is not because of what has happened with Quaresma, it's due to the market situation and I don't see anyone in Portugal that interests me," he told A Bola.

"Maybe I will look for a Portuguese player that doesn't play in Portugal."
http://www.tribalfootball.com/deco-could-return-inter-milan-%E2%80%93-mourinho-245826
Good news eh?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by dyabman(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2009
berra
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2009
@switch

you are the most dedicated member of the Chelsea Fan's thread. but you are not a Fan. tongue

@topic

Deco to Inter, good news

Miacon to Chelsea, great news.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 2:05pm On May 21, 2009
[size=15pt]JINGLES! JINGLES!! JINGLES!!! [/size]

@ Chelsea eFamily: 
There are moments in life when even football becomes secondary…moments when the ultimate in life is LIFE itself through Christ. Moments when you feel fulfilled…moments when you are gifted the opportunity to witness the very essence of our creation. Moments when ALL that matters is LIFE itself.
The FBS family heartily shares this wonderful news of the birth of our baby. HELP US THANK GOD AND PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. HALELLUYAH. AMEN.

I thought it would be right to share this with you for we share the same passion for the same club.

@Allboyz: My broda from anoda mora and fara. By automatic extension you have become an eUncle. (Are you ready for it?) lol . You are the closest to me and me feels you deserve a special post. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2009
I thought you said you were going on a date the other day. . . . so because your girl was 9 months pregnant, you go dey find ashawo?  grin

Anyway congrats. . . . if na you get the pikin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2009
FBS has a baby !!! shocked
How sweet. Welcome to parenthood.

Another 'adult' joins the club.
Henceforth don't pursue those small girls or else. . . cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 2:49pm On May 21, 2009
FBS
congratulations smiley

The day Diva will post without swipes will never come tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by ndumart: 2:58pm On May 21, 2009
FBS

Congrats. Olorun a woo. When is the Christening make we come choplate.

Ibime
Wetin u mean by if na FBS get the pikin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2009
mukina2:

FBS
congratulations smiley

The day Diva will post without swipes will never come tongue

Meaning? tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 3:05pm On May 21, 2009
You have a big mouth tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2009
OK.
Thank you. kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 3:28pm On May 21, 2009
LOL grin grin grin
you are crazeee grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 5:37pm On May 21, 2009
Ibime:

I thought you said you were going on a date the other day. . . . so because your girl was 9 months pregnant, you go dey find ashawo?  grin

Anyway congrats. . . . if na you get the pikin  grin

ndumart:

FBS

Congrats. Olorun a woo. When is the Christening make we come choplate.

Ibime
Wetin u mean by if na FBS get the pikin
@Ibime & ndumart,
hahaha lol. I was on a date with my one and only beauty. I'm romantic at heart.  cheesy
And Yes the kid is mine. You only need to see him. In fact he is a prettier and cute lovely version of me. A Bundle of Joy.

@ALL: Thanks everyone. I'm still trying to take it in. God is great. Did I mention that I was present in the labor room?  cool
Now I want to know how many men can withstand the experience?  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2009
diaper time. . . . . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2009
@mykali
Ok sir!! my blood is blue
@ FBS
      Congratulationss, No use "my pikin" powder when time come o. grin grin grin

it is good to be a father o.even My own son no dey chop sand again o,e don dey climb fence .dey enter pot tiff meat sef. i intend to take him to wenger very soon make e dey carry money come. it wont take long for him to get first team in Arsenal say age 13. grin  No long thing[b] Congrats.[/b]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 6:43pm On May 21, 2009
Switch!!!!!! grin grin grin

FBS
please make sure you brainwash that boy to be a gunner cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2009
@BlueDiva
You're old doesn't mean you should hate on the young ones. . .or did you waste your youth? cheesy grin

@FBS
Way to score, dude!!! grin grin grin

Congratszzz! Name him after Ibime. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2009
FBS:

[size=15pt]JINGLES! JINGLES!! JINGLES!!! [/size]

@ Chelsea eFamily: 
There are moments in life when even football becomes secondary…moments when the ultimate in life is LIFE itself through Christ. Moments when you feel fulfilled…moments when you are gifted the opportunity to witness the very essence of our creation. Moments when ALL that matters is LIFE itself.
The FBS family heartily shares this wonderful news of the birth of our baby. HELP US THANK GOD AND PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. HALELLUYAH. AMEN.

I thought it would be right to share this with you for we share the same passion for the same club.

@Allboyz: My broda from anoda mora and fara. By automatic extension you have become an eUncle. (Are you ready for it?) lol . You are the closest to me and me feels you deserve a special post. smiley wink cheesy

Oh . . I now have a Nephew! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Its awesome . . .i tot your wife would give birth to tiplets tongue grin grin

so when is the ikomo and dedication? i wan chop rice o0ooooooo? next week Wednesday? UCL finals? how sweet grin grin grin

Congrats Bro . . Much love . . xtend greetings to the Family . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 8:23pm On May 21, 2009
cabali:

diaper time. . . . . . grin

grin  grin  grin. You folks should start contributing.  wink

mukina2:

FBS
please make sure you brainwash that boy to be a gunner cool
gunner ke grin? How will I explain to him (when he is say 10 i.e in 10 years time) that Arsenal is yet to win nada?  grin
He will dutifully follow his father's footsteps. Chelsea all the way. He is Royal.

Cristalz:

@BlueDiva
You're old doesn't mean you should hate on the young ones.  .  .or did you waste your youth? cheesy grin
@FBS
Way to score, dude!!! grin grin grin
Congratszzz! Name him after Ibime.  .  . grin
Thanks Crizzle cool. No way after Ibime? grin. No offense but the guy can be a pain in the arse sometimes. grin  grin  grin. especially when results isn't going Chelsea's way. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 8:27pm On May 21, 2009
allboyz:

Oh . . I now have a Nephew! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Its awesome . .  .i tot your wife would give birth to tiplets tongue grin grin

so when is the ikomo and dedication? i wan chop rice o0ooooooo? next week Wednesday? UCL finals? how sweet grin grin grin

Congrats Bro . . Much love . . xtend greetings to the Family . .  .
Ikomo is normally after 7 days abi? no worries. . .rice and pounded yam go full ground. Akamu sef go dey. grin
Triplets is not a bad idea. Are you ready to help with the finances?  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2009
FBS:

Ikomo is normally after 7 days abi? no worries. . .rice and pounded yam go full ground. Akamu sef go dey. grin
Triplets is not a bad idea. Are you ready to help with the finances?  grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 9:03pm On May 21, 2009
allboyz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see your mouth. fake broda. grin fear catch you?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2009
@FBS

congratulations!!! on being a father . . .

the first on the chelsea thread? maybe. if that chic claiming that new born baby is mine is lying grin

LOL. this wan that i dont know your name, i will name the boy FBS the 2nd. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Myself2(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2009
switch47:

jalather sef wan talk. a thread should be created for the less privileged chelski fans REALLY

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2009
Bro . . i nor be fake ooooooo

I just just ask for the prices for baby foods and pampers now . .and i heard that the Global crisis had inflated their prices . . .so i come fear small tongue grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2009
Yey! New Baby in the house.
One more Chelsea fan.
FBS bring the baby in for induction . . .

Meanwhile I am sending some e-diapers.

Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.