Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? (2127 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
What Do Men Want from Women in a Loving Relationship?

Copy from a friend wall and I decided to share it with you here
today Here are the things Men really want from women.

Caring Partner – A woman who has regard for him in every way.
She is conscious of his needs and gives him the attention he
desires, either through conversations, material needs or sexual response. She is sensitive to his past, present and future.

Understanding – A woman who knows him better than anybody
else. She could translate even his body language and reason with
him on an equal level of understanding. She could also relate to his family in an understanding and traditional way, putting asid the arrogant behaviour the modern day women extend towards their in-laws.

Confidence – A woman who trusts herself enough, to confidently
represent or stand in place of her man when he is not available
and his attention or decision is urgently required. He can rely on
her to make an equally solid decision as he would himself. She is bold and she makes herself clear to anyone who cares to know.

Independent – A woman who is not a subject to him. She gives
him breathing space. She can look after herself without leaning so
much on him in every situation; she is in control of herself.
Self-Respect and discipline – A woman who has self-respect and
self-discipline . She is not out to please anyone by putting up
pretences. She is careful about how she carries herself, what she
does and what she says. She is in total control of her own dignity.

Good Personality – A woman who brings sunshine into his life even on a cloudy day. Her smile lightens up his inner most being.
She jokes, laughs and makes life seem very easy. She rarely nags
him. Not the moody type, ever cheerful. She gets along easily
with his friends and family. She knows how and when to pamper
him.

Romantic – a woman, who can love him and teach him how to
openly express love in and out of bed, she is not shy. She breathes femininity. She will go the extra mile to discover new ways of spicing up their sex life. She has good appetite for sex. An Italian healer called De Paolin, who is a believer in sex for health, stated that: “Good sex releases nervous tension, warms the body and helps circulation.” A more intense organism also improves health, looks and serenity.

Excellent Cook – A woman who understands the adage “the way
to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” She must be in control
of her kitchen totally. Pretty good in serving him delicious basic meals he grew up with and frequently experiments with new
dishes

Spirituality - Very important too for the spiritual well being of the
family.

If there is anymore to add, kindly drop them below...
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Na plasticine them go use make this one o...
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by vizkiz: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
a girl can easily pretend to be any of these...all I need from any lady is for her to just be real!

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2015
alryy, nexxxxx†.
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Manuelson:
Na plasticine them go use make this one o...
lols
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Patented: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
One Man's beef is another Man's Pomo. OP should speak for himself only
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
I think ladies should let dr boyfrnds be durin d day... He may be busy, gv him space, in d evenin or night, he will call u or u call him...

Second, if u hav a guy dats still strugglin, pls dnt freak him out... If u"v got d money den help out.
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Patented:
Hmm, tot here, we share tots right, why speak for myself alone?
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Patented:
Hmm, why speak for myself only, tot we all do share tots together on NL?
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by flocelng(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
op, i think you are referring to me, because i have all those qualities
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I think ladies should let dr boyfrnds be durin d day... He may be busy, gv him space, in d evenin or night, he will call u or u call him...

Second, if u hav a guy dats still strugglin, pls dnt freak him out... If u"v got d money den help out.
lols, sharp guy, tho, some ladies do help out sha....
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
flocelng:
Lols, if i hear joor, no lady will deny sha, everybody will say they got all the quantity list above...
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Swagt101(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
flocelng:
I doubt the statements above,but do you phuck real good undecided?
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by boboLIL(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Confused beings
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Swagk101(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Black & proud: men also love women that are contented with their skin colour, not the bleached out bitc.hes...
Understanding – A woman who knows him better than anybody
else. She could translate even his body language and reason with
him on an equal level of understanding.
Like seriouslyundecided Can women understand men? It seems they don't know what they want.....
boboLIL:
Confused beings
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

lols, sharp guy, tho, some ladies do help out sha....
lol only a few.... So tell me, wad made u come of wit this topic wink
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

Lols, if i hear joor, no lady will deny sha, everybody will say they got all the quantity list above...
dats d problem wit ladies.... They lie to be perfect.... Its so annoyin
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol only a few.... So tell me, wad made u come of wit this topic wink
the topic its cool, i just come across it on a friend wall on fbm and decide to share it here, Ladies do need to learn.
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
dats d problem wit ladies.... They lie to be perfect.... Its so annoyin
lols, not all ladies lie tho, i guess the once that lie are those you have come across, there are real ladies, when i say real ladies not perfect but they can still be of good......
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by flocelng(f): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

you are doubting me. thanks for hooking me up
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

lols, not all ladies lie tho, i guess the once that lie are those you have come across, there are real ladies, when i say real ladies not perfect but they can still be of good......
I'd luv to meet one
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I'd luv to meet one
lols, still search NL you will see one
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
flocelng:
you are doubting me. thanks for hooking me up
Not so Ma'am just tryna chill you up...
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Patented: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

Hmm, why speak for myself only, tot we all do share tots together on NL?
well you could have captioned it what you want from women and not generalize for all men
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

lols, still search NL you will see one
aren't u one?
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2015
What men want is what women want as well. Its a no brainer.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by flocelng(f): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Swagt101:
I doubt the statements above,but do you phuck real good undecided?
excuse me
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Swagt101(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
flocelng:
excuse me
grin Women get issues no be small, simple question u can't answer... Stay there with all ur self acclaimed qualities and don't learn how 2 phuck like a pro cheesy... Mr Right will definitely come ur way, u can ask Toke Makinwa cool #Peace
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by flocelng(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Swagt101:
grin Women get issues no be small, simple question u can't answer... Stay there with all ur self acclaimed qualities and don't learn how 2 phuck like a pro cheesy... Mr Right will definitely come ur way, u can ask Toke Makinwa cool #Peace
that's not the way to talk to a lady
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by MzShawdy(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
aren't u one?
lols, am already for someone
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzShawdy:

lols, am already for someone
aww... So wen is d wedding goin to be?
Re: What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
a girl can easily pretend to be any of these...all I need from any lady is for her to just be real!

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. That's how come people claim a partner changed on them. People rarely change drastically out of the blue, they were just great actors/actresses and you completely bought the academy award winning show. Tales of the"Step ford wives" .

Any man or woman who claims to have all of the aforementioned "perfect" qualities and behaves well all the time is dangerous, because you do not know what is lurking underneath. They are the ones who will silently kill and bury you without a trace, and smiling while doing it.

Op; try this on for size. This is what I got to add for your post......

I am not always in perfect control of myself
I am not always so disciplined
Sometimes, I put up pretenses to please another
I am not always careful on how I carry myself.
Sometimes, my personality sucks, sometimes I am moody, and sulky.
Sometimes, I don't want to cook and I suck at it.
And, I am not always romantically and sexually inclined.
I definitely do not always feel spiritual.

But, I am imperfectly me. I keeps it real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily / 11 Signs That Tell You That You Are 'the Other Woman' To Him / Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Female Romancelanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.