Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39508 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:
Onitsha, Anambra State.
Its 2k5 sir!!! Tranex is faster and more reliable
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Its 2k5 sir!!!
Tranex is faster and more reliable
What is Tranex?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Godvilla:
2k5 is the standard price...
Where is ur location?
Who made 2k5 the standard price? Slot NG delivers at 1k5 , Konga delivers at 1k and free at times. Jumia also delivers free some times so I don't understand the standard 2k5 you mentioned earlier.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by iXavier: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2015
For the IMEI tweakers, sadly this phone is not for you.
Yes, it has a MediaTek chip set but Xiaomi locks their CDS information.

Am using MIUI7 on my Gionee M2 that's why I know this.
I attached some proofs to my claim.
So, you guys should research well.
Nice phone, I must say.

And of course MIUI rocks!

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

Who made 2k5 the standard price? Slot NG delivers at 1k5 , Konga delivers at 1k and free at times. Jumia also delivers free some times so I don't understand the standard 2k5 you mentioned earlier.
I cant go into indept explaination of their delivery charge rate. I work with Konga so, so lets just leave it to ur own understanding.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Real photos of Redmi Note 2 first version.

Just 5.

This morning

China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
iXavier:

Nice phone, I must say.

Hope the screen shots are not from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 cos what your showed is still rocking kitkat 4.4.2 while the Note 2 is rocking Lollipop 5.0
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
iXavier:

Nice phone, I must say.

Hia MIUI 7 Xiaomi will be launching tomorrow IN India. Moreover, MIUI 7 runs on lollipop.

How come yours?

Ordinary lie you no sabi.

You're using ancient MIUI 5.8 beta version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Godvilla:
I cant go into indept explaination of their delivery charge rate. I work with Konga so, so lets just leave it to ur own understanding.

Ignore the guy. Jumia charged me 3,500 to ship something not up to 1kg to Calabar.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

Ignore the guy. Jumia charged me 3,500 to ship something not up to 1kg to Calabar.
And they shipped free of charge to me in Awka, Anambra State. So it's u that know.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

And they shipped free of charge to me in Awka, Anambra State. So it's u that know.

You paid for the shipping indirectly.

Nothing is given free, even in freetown.

The shipping cost was included to the total cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

You paid for the shipping indirectly.

Nothing is given free, even in freetown.

The shipping cost was included to the total cost.
It's not true. I checked other stores, Jumia gave the cheapest price at that time.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by iXavier: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

Hia MIUI 7 Xiaomi will be launching tomorrow IN India. Moreover, MIUI 7 runs on lollipop.

How come yours?

Ordinary lie you no sabi.

You're using ancient MIUI 5.8 beta version.

MIUI 7 was launched with the phone.
Using a Chinese beta.

You don't know anything about MIUI, do you?
Buy it and start crying you can't use glo bis on it.

And why would I want to lie
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
KuliMart:
Real photos of Redmi Note 2 first version.

Just 5.

This morning

China.
Hope you will be getting some black coloured ones,whites are a no no..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2015
iXavier:

MIUI 7 was launched with the phone.
Using a Chinese beta.

You don't know anything about MIUI, do you?
Buy it and start crying you can't use glo bis on it.

And why would I want to lie

Dude, I ain't after cheat and tweak. I spend more than 20k on data plan monthly. I currently use Xiaomi mi3 for over a year now.

You said you're using MIUI 7 meanwhile the pic you uploaded is showing ancient MIUI 5.8 that's my concern
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

Hope the screen shots are not from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 cos what your showed is still rocking kitkat 4.4.2 while the Note 2 is rocking Lollipop 5.0

He's confused.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by udemejack(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
my target is the redmi note 2 prime(32GB)......if its above 45k....its a no no for me
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by iXavier: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

Dude, I ain't after cheat and tweak. I spend more than 20k on data plan monthly. I currently use Xiaomi mi3 for over a year now.

You said you're using MIUI 7 meanwhile the pic you uploaded is showing ancient MIUI 5.8 that's my concern

Okay
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by iXavier: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

MIUI 7 for redmi is still KitKat.
Another screenshot for you.

And that's from the official MI english forum
Tell me who's confused now kiss
Youngzedd:

Tell me who's confused now

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

2500 for delivery is expensive abeg. How long does it take you guys to deliver? Plus how do I make payments? I only saw bank wire on your website, is that the only option?

Delivery within 3 - 7 days depending on your location.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
KuliMart:

Delivery within 3 - 7 days depending on your location.
You still haven't said how I can place my orders.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

You still haven't said how I can place my orders.

From the website www.kulimart.com
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
UPDATE: The price will be announce in the next 24 hours.

Sad News: The price maybe higher or still same initial price. We're on a dialogue to see what will be done for us.

Thank you all.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
KuliMart:

From the website www.kulimart.com
Bank wire?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
donhils:

Bank wire?

Cash deposit or internet banking transfer.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
UPDATE: The cheapest and first version of Xiaomi redmi note 2 does not support 3G outside of China. It's strictly for China. If you use it in other country it will only support 2G network.

We have no business with this version.

Stay tune for more update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by akwunmi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
KuliMart:

Cash deposit or internet banking transfer.
BU UR ACCT NO IS NT DARE
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
All suppliers and sellers of Redmi Note 2 don hike their price.

I think Xiaomi played smart on people by announcing a low price to get attention. Later increase the price to normal because phone with such spec is too low for that price.

It's well.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
akwunmi:
BU UR ACCT NO IS NT DARE
Don't mind them. I've asked this question about how to make payment several times yet no tangible answer has been given. I think I should just relax.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:11am On Aug 19, 2015
akwunmi:
BU UR ACCT NO IS NT DARE

It's there. Click on bank wire, you will see the account details. First Bank and GTBank.

Thank you.

CC: donhils
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:25am On Aug 19, 2015
iXavier:

Tell me who's confused now kiss

Tell me who's confused now

This phone runs on MIUI 6 Android 5.0.2 MIUI 7 launching is today in India.

Check image.

#China

1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Update: We did evreything within our powers to get the cheapest rate in the market.

Date: 19/08/2015: The official price from Kulimart Nigeria on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 pre-order is 41,000 NGN.

Delivery within 5 - 7 days.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100 / Unlock Alcatel Usb Modem & Others / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.