Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (64250 Views)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Guy! This place clean die!!!come too abuja and see ppl in freedom but laziness to clean up their rooms makes it look like NPF cells.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by kechywillz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Those ppl dat are detained can escape from dis room. They need to own a maximum secured room and make it uncomfortable for them,though it looks more like students apartment
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Makapounse(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu OshomOLE Amaechi ARAgbesola Fashola Obasanjo Timpre sylva
that should be the best place for them..
Jonathan's boys in action
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by gnice545(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
I tell you this is a big boys room for an average Nigerian student, and you call it horrible. . .
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Franchise21(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu OshomOLE Amaechi ARAgbesola Fashola Obasanjo Timpre sylva
All u just named r in d APC cabinet. Where r d PDP members?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by fashiajones(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
omo dat place set die compare to kirikiri, no be ludo I dey see So for d pix
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

What about
IBB
GEJ
Orubebe
Alaiyemesia
PEJ
Ibori
Otedola

??

Your list is incomplete my guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by innocent1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Look at how beautiful people that embezzle billions are kept. They even have fan. But those that stole N10 matches box are detained in waste bin. No wonder corruption will not stop soon.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by ArcBoB: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
If this is a detention room, what is student hostel?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by 400billionman: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
jamex93:
y DAT place con fine like DAT na

I was expecting to see something much more worst

rather na person bedroom I con see

Can you sleep there comfortably. ?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by alawaiss(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tinubu OshomOLE Amaechi ARAgbesola Fashola Obasanjo Timpre sylva I, Second ur view. Whilst, ppl lyk GEJ NGOZI MADEUKE MBU MINIMAH Shud roast in GWANTANAMO 4, genocide nd bankruptin our econmy
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
400billionman:

Can you sleep there comfortably. ?
i have slept comfortably in a place worst than dis many tyms
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by 400billionman: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
jamex93:
i have slept comfortably in a place worst than dis many tyms

Not when you know that you are under lock and key by another persons will power..
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
400billionman:

Not when you know that you are under lock and key by another persons will power..
. . . . . . . Broda dat room is ten tyms beta dan d bed room of many ppl dat r not under any trial
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by ModiKen(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Simple truth:
If you have a case with EFCC and u need to appear at their office (be it Lagos or Abuja) and you need backup or body guard, Sen. Dino Melaye is you man.

After performing well when Saraki's wife visited EFCC in Abuja, he has been recieving recommendations left, right and center.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by 400billionman: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2015
jamex93:
. . . . . . . Broda dat room is ten tyms beta dan d bed room of many ppl dat r not under any trial

You have not entered cell before. Forget !
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2015
400billionman:

You have not entered cell before. Forget !
. . . . . I hv not and i will not, but i know wat m tellin u
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by mayoralex(m): 3:44am On Aug 14, 2015
dealeh:

Lagos Efcc detention cell looks like This …we went there on a fact finding visit to know if the place meets human rights standard and if there are torture chambers there.Horrible looking if you ask me but perhaps good enough for those who embezzle monies and live in luxury!

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELLOW…

Wow,very nice room,isn't that better than the room in the house of most poor hausa's? Or do you want to compare it with the police cell in the outskirts of abuja where I was detained for wrecking someone's fence accidentally?

SEE MORE @
http://www.gltrends.com/see-the-state-of-efcc-detention-cells-where-they-hold-people-who-embezzle-millions-photos/
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by orisa37: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2015
This is below standard. No Tv, no Computer, no Fridge, no Writing Table, no Respect and no nothing and yet we detain 5* personalities in this horrible place.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by shankie: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Abegi, wetin be ma own, no be d embessler dey go there
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by fuke(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2015
dealeh:

Lagos Efcc detention cell looks like This …we went there on a fact finding visit to know if the place meets human rights standard and if there are torture chambers there.Horrible looking if you ask me but perhaps good enough for those who embezzle monies and live in luxury!

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELLOW…

SEE MORE @
http://www.gltrends.com/see-the-state-of-efcc-detention-cells-where-they-hold-people-who-embezzle-millions-photos/

Is it supposed to be Sheraton?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by gayeobasan(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Do you expect anything better than this for this that stolen our money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.