Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (64261 Views)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by abbasbo003(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

that should be the best place for them..
Part two as follows...
Formal president Badluck janathan,
Formal VP Atiku,
Gov Of Ekiti Ayo Ayofayosha,
Fani Kayode,
Formal Minster of Aviation Odua,
Formal finance Ministers Okonjo,
ALL PEOPLE IN PRESIDENT GEJ CABINETS and all ppl of south south...

Pls next person should tell the part 3
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by slimfit1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
It looks very posh to be honest cool
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Rotimi47: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

This place is too good for 1. Jonathan, 2.Mama peace, 3.Wike, 4.Stella Oduah, 5. Ihejirika, 6.Alison Madueke, 7.Okojo iweala & 8.Apabio, they should look for a place in sambisa forest for them when their time comes.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by tundeharry: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
They should try and make the floor mud and make the chairs wooden cos the people there don't deserve anything good.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu OshomOLE Amaechi ARAgbesola Fashola Obasanjo Timpre sylva
whr u put: Akpabio Suswan Uduaghan Fayemi FFK Nyako Lamido Turaki Babangida Aliyu Maduaeke Oduah etc stop been hypocrate
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by ICEMAN(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

You are a true child of your father. Well said.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Dagoma: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

r

...and you
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Skoopy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

I'll follow you rules to give you the remainder .

Patience Jonathan

Doyin Okupe

Femi Fani Kayode

Dasuki

Godswill Akpabio

Diezani maduekwe

Ngozi iweala

GOODLUCK JONATHAN

How does it feel to be bias?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by KQuotes: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
kenedy175:

For G-string
I was bracing myself to see something worse.

Now I don't know whether to be relieved it didn't look as horrible as the "normal" naija cells, or to cringe in revulsion because many of it's occupants are likely going to be people used to luxury...especially theiving politicians and civil servants.

Well, I wasn't expecting a luxurious cell either. If you find yourself in this place, then you deserve whatever you got. <a title="best friend quotes" href="http://kquotes.com/category/best-friend-quotes/"> best friend quotes</a>

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by sweatlana: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:
Come on remove that fan away from dia !!

Choi u harsh o. Lol

1 Like

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by fortunechy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is apology.Heyyy!!!shit!!!!!!!
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by babadem2much(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Haba dis na correct bunk na with tiled floor. if na xo relocate dem to zone 6 calabar
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
jamex93:
y DAT place con fine like DAT na

I was expecting to see something much more worst

rather na person bedroom I con see
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by nkemjacob2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
The room mke sence o, even d poorest nigeria no fit afford that room. Abeg carry the detentionist go to real cell
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Any structure I repeat owned by the nigerian government is on its path to rottenness and complete disintegration...the truth is the heads of prisons in nigeria should also be forced to live in the prisons theyve refused to maintain due to corruption...because for sure I know they are thieves as well... angry
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by GboGboAye: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
dealeh:

Naija too dey do tafia.
What is this crowd for?
Highest a camera person, a video person if necessary, a security officer, and 2 ppl doing the inspection. 5 ppl in total.
People just dey do gum body. Wetin?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Beetobee(f): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nothing alarming here, looks like a normal struggler's room. Even has bathroom ensuite,luxury!
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
boujaye:

where is the dog?

Here

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by systemz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

Remove Fashola from the list.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by funstufz: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
EFCC the generous grin grin
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by boujaye: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Here
whao! beautiful
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by j1mmy: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
EFCC is only good for hunting 419 kids in internet cafes, They are useless against serious public looters!

disband it and outsource it to the private sector and then implement a performace based payment system.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by hola106(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dem dey even play ludo in a cell rum dat they ought to be detain in Nigeria police cell dem go confess with been torture wen mosquito use hose pipe suck dere blood
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by flyforall: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
They are lucky to have fan and lighting.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Mufasa27(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
I saw something like ludo board game in the first pic, lmao !! Ameachi you go play ludo die with your cellie aregbe !! Trust me !
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
whirlwind7:
I was bracing myself to see something worse.

Now I don't know whether to be relieved it didn't look as horrible as the "normal" naija cells, or to cringe in revulsion because many of it's occupants are likely going to be people used to luxury...especially theiving politicians and civil servants.

Well, I wasn't expecting a luxurious cell either. If you find yourself in this place, then you deserve whatever you got.

Thank you o. Dem even tile the floor, give dem bed. Based on Nigerian standards that is a one room "self-contained"
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by judedwriter(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:
Come on remove that fan away from dia !!
u want make them put split AC there? LOL-cant stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by oladoja1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
Tinubu OshomOLE Amaechi ARAgbesola Fashola Obasanjo Timpre sylva
weytin Fasola wan do wet go satisfy u, in no try reach?
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Drabrah(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
If you call that horrible, I wonder what you will call this.

That place fine pass some people room...
I wonda oo
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by cutepaul(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People

See tautology
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Just the look of that place gives me nightmares already. The space is too small, no means to interact with other cell-mates but your roomie and the sense of isolation one would get from being locked up there would drive one insane after a few days.

May God not give me cause to involve myself with Nigerian authorities of any sort.
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by prospero15(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol serious??...detention cell abi na hostel??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.