Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. (44143 Views)

Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Jaypea98: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very wrong move!
Has anyone noticed that tha Nairalands Top PayPerPost Writer has been trying her HIS best to sound objective so as to justify his appointment as MODERATOR on this forum ..?.
Try harder bro Seun has gotta be proud of you..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by kunle75(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Nice one my president. Revert all the nonsense Gej did where applicable. ..

If you are bitter, hug transformer. This time around you will be electrocuted because there is always power.

Gbammmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Pamelayoung: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one. The maritime sector shud be looked into n job provided for our seafarers
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by hinwazaka: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is busy paying his financiers with appointment. We are in for a Scammed CHANGE
You, of all the posters on this thread hit the nail on the head. From the day of inauguration PMB has been paying his debts to his benefactors. None of the appointments except that of Mr Ibe is off the script. By this time next year PMB will realise what the ex-president learnt, you can't please or buy everyone listed, there's bound to be one unsatisfied creditor. And when he least expects he will rue the day he agreed to a contract he could not follow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Tbest20(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Just be wise what is islanmize nigeria on this think be4 u talk
bright007:
Buhari's plan is to northernize all major public offices in Nigeria and ultimately islamize Nigeria.

Hope the Duara paparrazi cattle rearer has his ministerial list ready because September is around the corner
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by flyforall: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
My personal person.....Buhari
Change is here #OneNigeria
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by tunkuns: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
That Habibu shld not be happy, i knw Buhari has his reason for reinstating him... Buhari has nt reach his destination as far as NPA MD is concern. ii even doubt if Habibu Abdulahi will come back.
sammyj:
grin grin grin grin Good. Baba should revert all appointments made by the clueless one !!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by sparkwil(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dullaard doesn't undastand English hence his appointments is based on ur ability to communicate in Fulani

Mark my words, 70% of his ministers will be northerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Faraidi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Take food...
That goat look like your useless father.fool
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
hinwazaka:

You, of all the posters on this thread hit the nail on the head. From the day of inauguration PMB has been paying his debts to his benefactors. None of the appointments except that of Mr Ibe is off the script. By this time next year PMB will realise what the ex-president learnt, you can't please or buy everyone listed, there's bound to be one unsatisfied creditor. And when he least expects he will rue the day he agreed to a contract he could not follow
I'm studying the patterns of his appointment
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by adenine02: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Ashes to ashes,North to North. As it was so it is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by M4gunners: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nothing concern me na dem dem.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by timota(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wrong move.
The Bayero dynasty is not a one to be toyed with.
the dynasty was destroyed by kwakwaso

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by godwin120alex: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
I knew all dis pple were working for PMB dat was why d were not obeying GEJ lawful order

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by ionsman: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Define one livin a sad life, if u do u I'll apologise buh if u can't den ur jst a foolish grown up man

Why should I glorify a twerp like you with an answer?

Look at this camel giving me conditions. . shocked

Enough of this already. ..Before you drag me to your level.

You're the dumbest lifeform I've ever met, and I've seen a doduo bird.

NO MORE REPLIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by kristisking(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Nice one my president. Revert all the nonsense Gej did where applicable. ..

If you are bitter, hug transformer. This time around you will be electrocuted because there is always power.
You are just as lame as those who like your comment.Stop being myopic.The appointment is one sided.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by marv1: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:
Buhari's plan is to northernize all major public offices in Nigeria and ultimately islamize Nigeria.

Hope the Duara paparrazi cattle rearer has his ministerial list ready because September is around the corner
You must be an igbo man for u to be making this statement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by tuniski: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
asumo12:
Dikko in soup!
wetin dikko do you? He has served 6yrs and time to go. He even handed his resignation but, buhari always want to be the one to announce your exit refused it. Buhari will be out of Aso Rock too in time to come 2019 perhaps 2023 at most. Kini big deal.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by ionsman: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
kristisking:
You are just as lame as those who like your comment.Stop being myopic.The appointment is one sided.

Okay.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by qtx(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA-President Muhammadu Buhari has terminated the appointment of the Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Alhaji Sanusi Ado Bayero.

The termination of Alhaji Bayero’s appointment is with immediate effect.

A statement by the presidential spokesperson, Mr. Femi Adesina directed Bayero to hand over the management of the NPA and all government property in his possession to Mr. Habibu Abdullahi who has been reinstated as Managing Director of the NPA by President Buhari.

The President also wished Bayero well in his future endeavours.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buhari-sacks-npa-md-reinstates-abdullahi/

Cc. Lalasticlala
See what is on that Vanguard link you dropped there : Ex-Senate President Mark to testify at election tribunal on Aug. 18 - See more at: Ex-Senate President Mark to testify at election tribunal on Aug. 18
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by erinalex: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
sparkwil:
Dullaard doesn't undastand English hence his appointments is based on ur ability to communicate in Fulani

Mark my words, 70% of his ministers will be northerners.
let it be 90%,if u'r not ok by it,pls do ur worst. Enough of this trash. Even if PMB appoints 40% northerners,your type will still have something to complain about. Complaint is in ur DNA,in anycase,PMB is not even ready to please people like u. All your complains shall be welcomed for the next 4yrs. At your mark,go "start abusing me & complainning.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Essential(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
I hope u are not crying

kristisking:
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by ionsman: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
qtx:

See what is on that Vanguard link you dropped there : Ex-Senate President Mark to testify at election tribunal on Aug. 18 - See more at: Ex-Senate President Mark to testify at election tribunal on Aug. 18
Sorry for that . That's from vanguard.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by agabusta: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:

Keep quiet jor. Was it not GEJ that appointed that Lamido guy about few weeks to the end of his administration? Or was GEJ also on the mission to Northernize Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics / Buhari At The Closing Of 2021 Ramadan In Abuja (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.