Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. (44135 Views)

Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by jeje123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
bright007:
Buhari's plan is to northernize all major public offices in Nigeria and ultimately islamize Nigeria.

Hope the Duara paparrazi cattle rearer has his ministerial list ready because September is around the corner
Idiot, must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by walozanga(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
I THOUGHT THAT OFFICE SUPPOSE TO GO TO FASHOLAS FAMILY
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gud news, Mr Abdullahi was sacked unjustly, u rememba dat he was removed immediate Jonathan lost to Buhari, i pray he also bring back my former chief executive/ registrar.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by asumo12: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
tuniski:
wetin dikko do you? He has served 6yrs and time to go. He even handed his resignation but, buhari always want to be the one to announce your exit refused it. Buhari will be out of Aso Rock too in time to come 2019 perhaps 2023 at most. Kini big deal.

Dikko tenure never finish why em won go?

undecided

Since wey dem tell em to go why e refused?

Oyinbo say leave the stage while the ovation is th3 loudest... But oga dikko no gree leave so?
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by SAMATC(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
dayo23:
Custom, immigration, NPF, ......pls get set
and Aviation Sector
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Faraidi(m): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
F and u are hopeless
But not as your foolish parents
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by 9japatroit(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/ That's how you do it...like a boss!
One can only imagine what's going on in the minds of PHCN managers now.
And you wonder why electricity is improving.
A new sheriff in town!
Nigerians must sit up.
Now, that's a leader
\
where is the improvement in electricity,cheap praise singing indeed.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by naijaking1: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Meiji:

Why? I hear it's the same Ado Bayero that was favoured for the Emirship of Kano. Maybe he was given this job as "compensation" rather than competence?

Maybe paypack time from SLS not coming out to pledge loyalty on time
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by dami212: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:
Nice one my president. Revert all the nonsense Gej did where applicable. ..

If you are bitter, hug transformer. This time around you will be electrocuted because there is always power.
Chaii lwkm ohh.. I love Nigerians and Nigeria die.. Even wen man no get cash una dey make use laugh and get hope
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by franudi: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Baba give them igbo appointments o
buhari should go to hell with his appointments.Igbos don't need it.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by franudi: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2015
eleko1:
What's wrong move?.The era of doing thing/come and eat is over.No room for worthless/unsound pipu in dis govt.Igbo peep shud bear with baba,beta job/slot boku for una wink
We don't need his appointments.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by franudi: 2:14am On Aug 14, 2015
marv1:
You must be an igbo man for u to be making this statement
Can't you reason?
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by franudi: 2:22am On Aug 14, 2015
erinalex:
let it be 90%,if u'r not ok by it,pls do ur worst. Enough of this trash. Even if PMB appoints 40% northerners,your type will still have something to complain about. Complaint is in ur DNA,in anycase,PMB is not even ready to please people like u. All your complains shall be welcomed for the next 4yrs. At your mark,go "start abusing me & complainning.
People like you are not wishing Nigeria well.Even as buhari is fooling himself around with onesided appointments,you did not see anything wrong with it.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by franudi: 2:29am On Aug 14, 2015
9japatroit:
where is the improvement in electricity,cheap praise singing indeed.
I totally agree with you, nothing has changed in electricity where I am staying.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by fx45(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
That's how you do it...like a boss!

One can only imagine what's going on in the minds of PHCN managers now.

And you wonder why electricity is improving.

A new sheriff in town!

Nigerians must sit up.

Now, that's a leader

\
Is there anything like PHCN? These Sai Baba chanters have zero sense... Electricity is in the hands of private operators.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by marv1: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2015
franudi:
Can't you reason?
YES. I only reasoned along ur line.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by missKiffy(f): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
franudi:
buhari should go to hell with his appointments.Igbos don't need it.
K
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Very wrong move!
very good move. how can someone be apponiting when his tenure was to end in few weeks. y didn't do with what he has and let d new government do d changes.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2015
fx45:
Is there anything like PHCN? These Sai Baba chanters have zero sense... Electricity is in the hands of private operators.
were d private operators sleeping all this while. are u tell me the body language of ur Boss at work can not determine the effort u put in at work.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
franudi:
I totally agree with you, nothing has changed in electricity where I am staying.
nothing will change there.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2015
egobetatoday:

pls telll me, how come i dont have light now as i write. propagandist!!
wait.!! u don't need it now. let me enjoy d thing well well. then by December we go begin enjoy am together. u hear.!!
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by bummyla(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Okay Now! Me I Just Sido Dey Look Una! No Wahala! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by fx45(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
were d private operators sleeping all this while. are u tell me the body language of ur Boss at work can not determine the effort u put in at work.
U're still arguing How does Buhari's body language affect operations in MTN, Glo, TVC or even a ramshackle ab0ki suya spot? Are you for real?
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
fx45:
U're still arguing How does Buhari's body language affect operations in MTN, Glo, TVC or even a ramshackle ab0ki suya spot? Are you for real?
was the Nigeria government the original owners of those private outfit u listed. so u don't know d difference between government own companies and the turbulence period they go through when they are handed over to private operators. how can u compare MTN dat was own by a private operator right from d outset and PHCN.
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by fx45(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
was the Nigeria government the original owners of those private outfit u listed. so u don't know d difference between government own companies and the turbulence period they go through when they are handed over to private operators. how can u compare MTN dat was own by a private operator right from d outset and PHCN.
U're still referencing PHCN... There's nothing like that anymore. It's been more than two years now. Why are U dragging yourself backwards?
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by Fourwinds: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
fx45:
U're still referencing PHCN... There's nothing like that anymore. It's been more than two years now. Why are U dragging yourself backwards?
I'm not dragging myself backward. there was decay in PHCN before it was privatised and handed over to private operators. MTN was never in such state. dats is y I said don't compare. secondary I put up an argument dat d body language of a leader can change things. if d government gives dese private operators specific duration to meet up with. desire target and failure to do so will involve revoking their licence.:, do u think they won't be serious.?? it is a matter of taking it and giving it to who is ready to work
Re: Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. by VNOS(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
fyneguy:

Not wrong bro. Habibu was replaced so that Bayero would feign ignorance if asked about past dealings - ''Your Excellency, I am new here''. PMB reinstated Habibu so he could account for what happened. He may be fired thereafter.

ibedun:

If you are correct then I regard this move as a masterstroke!

Sorry but I don't see your point here. To me that reason doesn't follow. Habibu doesn't need to be recalled before he is obligated to give an account of things that happened while he was the head there. In the case of an investigation or a probe, he could easily have been called to give detailed information/account of incidents that occurred during his time. And also, are you now saying that even Bayero who was the new head wouldn't have been able to get access to all information pertaining to issues / dealings that occurred during the last term just before his? I highly doubt that.
It rather seems to me PMB has other reasons. Whether vindictive or other wise, I don't know. But I don't think your stated reason is right. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.