Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter (1433 Views)

Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by DEngineer(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
May God give the family and friends the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. May this never happen to our airspace again. Amen

So sad this young handsome men had to go.

MOD abeg help me (long time member) push this to front page. Many nigerian don't know who might have been in the crash

Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by MosakuAW(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by PentiumPro(f): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
BTW, no photos.
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
rip
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
rip
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by richs(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
well why put the photo of the second guy under this topic
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by richs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
delete that photo now its not fair
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by thorpido(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Occupational hazard.RIP to the dead
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by chudidonas(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Take heart Op. My own friend is still in Florida undergoing training and he knows the pilots.. He's gutted. Money can't guarantee Life, only our Lord Jesus can.
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by rawpadgin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
too bad

lord Jesus please keep protecting me as u have given me a job that requires boarding a plane/helicopter every 2 weeks

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by chudidonas(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
too bad

lord Jesus please keep protecting me as u have given me a job that requires boarding a plane/helicopter every 2 weeks

AMEN!

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by chris4gold(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
sad cry cry
Re: Photo: The Victims Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter by Pavore9: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
The brevity of life..May their souls rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Police Commissioner Reveals Why Radio Biafra’s Frequency Cannot Be Jammed / Warrant Of Arrest: IGP Should Be Sacked And Charged For Contempt Of Court / What Igbos Are Fighting For To Completely Take Over Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.