Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (106340 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ontarget:

Anyway, thanks for teaching me a part of Somali language. That's the first Somali word I have learnt. Unfortunately it's a negative one. Thanks to you. grin grin
I wish you rather thought me how to say I LOVE YOU in Somali so I could say it to you cos I love foreign ladies of different racial backgrounds. grin grin grin

Wait for my upcoming thread requested by dragon ,ya shall learn everything wink
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by vickylala239: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

U got issues

Why will I Nt gt issues,I Tot ur sharia say no Bf n gf.

Okk tell Mi why do u polls cover ur faces,.Hw boy wan tke knw say u fine.

Ppl Dey talk abt boyfrnd or glfrnd infront of car, sharia law woman Dey put mouth.

Shebi Una Dey form say Una too holy.Wetin u Dey find for dis kind thread?

Shebi Una Dey find religion,Una go soon rays.sum tym Una go Dey wear iron pnt.

Dats y Mst of u migrate to dis zone,Whr we Hv peace n worship Wat u Lik.

Una Neva see Anytin.

Shebi u wan worship ur allah, u go hear am.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
vickylala239:

Why will I Nt gt issues,I Tot ur sharia say no Bf n gf.

Okk tell Mi why do u polls cover ur faces,.Hw boy wan tke knw say u fine.

Ppl Dey talk abt boyfrnd or glfrnd infront of car, sharia law woman Dey put mouth.

Shebi Una Dey form say Una too holy.Wetin u Dey find for dis kind thread?

Plus ignorant.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by vickylala239: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Plus ignorant.

Idiooot defend ursef.

Stop looking for way to avoid Mi.

Shebi Muslim Dey form too Gud.u Dey cover black Polythene Bag for face Lik masquerade. Dey form religion Wey no Dey see person face.

Am ready for u.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
vickylala239:

Ididot defend ursef.

Stop looking for way to avoid Mi.

Shebi Muslim Dey form too Gud.u Dey cover black Polythene Bag for face Lik masquerade. Dey form religion Wey no Dey see person face.

Am ready for u.

Allah says - enjoin good, forgive quickly , turn away from foolishness and ignorance ☺
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by vickylala239: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Allah says - enjoin good, forgive quickly , turn away from foolishness and ignorance ☺

U c!!!

Bt u Jst said am ignorant, ur Allah Neva said Dat?

So ur Allah said u shuld cover ur head n face wit a Polythene Bag,in d name of religion, Evn under hot sun?

Wat r u doin in a thread Lik this?ur Allah Neva talk Dat ohh.

I happy as Dey stone Una sharia law.u Ppl will rot deir.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by darvic1515(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
woo who? Nairaland babe? Ova my living body!

Both of u go pay my hospital bills oh, I dan laff break 2 of my ribs, Una welldone oh.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by wolu4: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will ask him to go to the back sit and I will drive d car
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by pateffy: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

See, face your front o. Common car seat you say? Okay, if she comes to pick you with her male friend in the front seat, just take a seat behind.

Love dat pls lady F dat is exactly wat yu shud do oooooo
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by emeka2847: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
FowlYansh:
Click LIKE if Buhari is a "dullard" undecided

You learned very well from your Godfathers how not to leave an option for those who think others e.g. click "share". grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=vickylala239 post=36986678]

U c!!!

Bt u Jst said am ignorant, ur Allah Neva said Dat?

So ur Allah said u shuld cover ur head n face wit a Polythene Bag,in d name of religion, Evn under hot sun?

Wat r u doin in a thread Lik this?ur Allah Neva talk Dat ohh.

I happy as Dey stone Una sharia law.u Ppl will rot deri

We arent obligated to cover our face but head and wear modest cloth .please i don't have time for this if u want to be educated on islam i will teach u and tell u anything u wanna know but i don't have time for ignorance
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by chikeobi2015: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Meehhhn it gots hurt oohh
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by clemnegro(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
LEVELZ by Blackmagic. Video out now. WATCH, ENJOY and SHARE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laknvt8A7-s
dont forget to subscribe as you watch.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Weah96: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've been unfortunate to be in the same situation. The babe in the front seat was my best friend, and my babe had to sit in the back.

D wahala dat emerged from dat experience pass hurricane Katrina's own. We all live in the same neighborhood.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by ChrisHandsome999(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
FowlYansh:
grin
FowlYansh:
i can feel ya pain bros
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by MhizLehwayche(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

See, face your front o. Common car seat you say? Okay, if she comes to pick you with her male friend in the front seat, just take a seat behind.

better still, he should take a seat in the boot .....hahahaha
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by MhizLehwayche(f): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Weah96:
I've been unfortunate to be in the same situation. The babe in the front seat was my best friend, and my babe had to sit in the back.

D wahala dat emerged from dat experience pass hurricane Katrina's own. We all live in the same neighborhood.

guys friendzoning even before the world started..... what happened to dating your best friend? LOL *yimmu
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Weah96: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
MhizLehwayche:

guys friendzoning even before the world started..... what happened to dating your best friend? LOL *yimmu

She had a dude in her life already. I thought that being her friend was better than having her addicted to my firewood, especially since she's been with the guy since they were both kids.

I tried to smash tho, believe me, but she wanted GF status and I already had one.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Dragonking: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

I think awesome perfect ! will sure do nd would love to When i get the time insha allah
Nice.....pls remember to put me in copy when you do. smiley
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Dragonking: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Weah96:

No mind all these babes forming say they will just sit at the back sit..Naturally, ladies are jealous of each other and when situation arises like this, kasala must burst.......I have also been in similar situation in the past, my GF told the ladies to get out from the front and sit at the back...After I dropped the female friend self, she still para that day

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
MhizLehwayche:

better still, he should take a seat in the boot .....hahahaha
Lol. You're wicked o
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Pidggin(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
It really depends on my own relationship with her, if she's also my friend then I can pass, but if she isn't she has to change position asap, or I ain't going nowhere.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by lezz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dragonking:
No mind all these babes forming say they will just sit at the back sit..Naturally, ladies are jealous of each other and when situation arises like this, kasala must burst.......I have also been in similar situation in the past, my GF told the ladies to get out from the front and sit at the back...After I dropped the female friend self, she still para that day
Very true. If you have a car, your main chick sees the front seat as her exclusive position and place. As a matter of fact most girls will report to their girlfriend if they saw her boyfriend with another chick in front seat.

Nairaland babes and forming. No average girl will sit at the back of her bf's car while another chick sits at the front. If she does, her face will be like faeces flung to the wall.

As a matter of understanding, I always preserve the front seat for my woman no matter who I had to carry.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=36936693][/quote]

As in ehn, the babe seriously fall hand.

Lol
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Dragonking: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
lezz:
Very true. If you have a car, your main chick sees the front seat as her exclusive position and place. As a matter of fact most girls will report to their girlfriend if they saw her boyfriend with another chick in front seat.

Nairaland babes and forming. No average girl will sit at the back of her bf's car while another chick sits at the front. If she does, her face will be like faeces flung to the wall.

As a matter of understanding, I always preserve the front seat for my woman no matter who I had to carry.
To the bolded, there very rare circumstances that u carried one of ur female friends and from no where ur main gf just shows up....the thing happened to me twice.....Its a very terrible experience

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Votukpa(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Ya'll need to take a chill pill okay
My religion doesn't allow for males to have female bff or ..friends likewise for us girls.

Now relax m not saying it doesnt permit both male nd female any other relationship than husband and wife but it has LIMITS and boundries such as student and teacher etc

And lastly allah (God) says when a non-mahram woman and a man are alone, shaytan is the third with them.

A non-mahram is someone who you can marry, someone who you should cover yourself in front of - whereas if you are Mahram to someone, you cannot marry them - your brother, father, uncle, etc.

My concern wasn't about all the above.
It was the thing you said about ur husband meeting Allah if doesn't play ball that got me wide eyed.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Weah96: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dragonking:
To the bolded, there very rare circumstances that u carried one of ur female friends and from no where ur main gf just shows up....the thing happened to me twice.....Its a very terrible experience

Yea, me too. She wanted to buy food and my best friend was already seated. My gf got in the back seat and nobody said a word for the entire ride. I pretended to be into the music myself.

The following day I asked her for something and she said something like, "go and ask your best friend."
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Votukpa:

My concern wasn't about all the above.
It was the thing you said about ur husband meeting Allah if doesn't play ball that got me wide eyed.

Humor. Look it up on the dictionary.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Votukpa(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Humor. Look it up on the dictionary.

U have an eery way of expressing it. It was hard to see it with all the killings going on and all. Just saying.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by theunusualmoon(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Weah96:

Yea, me too. She wanted to buy food and my best friend was already seated. My gf got in the back seat and nobody said a word for the entire ride. I pretended to be into the music myself.

The following day I asked her for something and she said something like, "go and ask your best friend."

; grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Votukpa:

U have an eery way of expressing it. It was hard to see it with all the killings going on and all. Just saying.

K.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by lezz(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Dragonking:
Lolz. That would be a very tight situation for any guy.

My closest experience of that sort was when I was waiting to drop my woman off to school. Her school is just enroute my office so it's a regular routine.

Then there was this regular chick that we both had great chemistry and were very close. Her body outline is just drop dead sexxy. While I was waiting for my lady to appear, miss sexxy just flung open the front door and sat down and declared she's joining me.

I told her I was waiting for someone actually. That she had to wait by the bus stop for me to go fetch her. (She knew who my lady is).

She got up angrily and slammed the front door with pure rage. I drove off and reappeared under 5 minutes with my woman but she was gone.

She kept malice with me for weeks but her respect for me also grew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.