Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,008 members, 7,803,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106399 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Walai(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

424 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Take this pills if you are for real
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Take heart bro

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry bro.... chaiiiii sadsad

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
what a wicked world, look at what a lady want to turn this man into. but you self no try

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lcf69(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry Bruh bt,U also squandered Ur Humanity on plater of Mundane Chase.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mothers hospital bill,
Fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around may with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her(until marriage) have the mind to fvck another guy in a house I paid for.

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

294 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Godsonjolly: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around may with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her(until marriage) have the mind to fvck another guy in a house I paid for.

Chai �. Speechless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by DoubleEngine007: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just imagine.I made similar mistake some years ago. Money wen you for use package urself,mama and sisters.... No too think am my brother. People wey dey go church go say "its well" Its well with you my brother,receive power grin grin grin grin grin grin
Walai:

384 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by sayhi2certified(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Inside life... Girls don't like nice guy.. I have my own share of this

300 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Davash222(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Car washer.

You're busy washing car while someone is busy driving the car on a fast lane. Inside life.

Take heart bro.

490 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by drezzyx(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chai!!! bro you have suffered .
I guessed maybe she friendzoned you in d first place. Take heart.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Kennyprince: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Why didn't u f*ck her? Till marriage as a mumu abi what? U sha

121 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
It is well. One more guy awakes.

272 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.

311 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by roybanjo100(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aye toto....Sorry bro

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.

This is harsh bro, I have been there before
Most people still buy this no sex till marriage shit but most times it back fires negatively.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Godsonjolly: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:

No offense.
Ewoo oooo. Lol, can't stop laughing out o

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lightangel65: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
You guys keep seeing news of how bad ladies are why do you people still trust them. They are bags of money seeking sluts.
Take heart bro that are all like this

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightangel65:
You guys keep seeing news of how bad ladies are why do you people still trust them. They are bags of money seeking sluts.
Take heart bro that are all like this
They always think their GF is different.

371 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ibkayee(f): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
I feel your pain, most people who stop being 'nice' do so as a coping mechanism to protect themselves from being vulnerable. I don't blame you, hope you find a more decent human being to share yourself with

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CAPSLOCKED: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

I COMETH WITH TWO DRUMS FOR THINE TEARS, OH KIND MAN. cheesy

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
ubunja:

I don't want to generalize, but they are many with these attitudes now in Nigeria and one needs to be extra careful before going into any relationship at all be it for marriage or not...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by IamPlato(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Never Save Fvck for Wedding Night. Fvck her Now Or She Would Fvck up Your Mind When She Sucks Another Dick.

Ladies Are Confused; it Is Not Their Fault, they Are Like That By Default. She Can Agree To Your No Sex Rule But will Break It When Her Pussy heart Starts Beating Hard And Wet.

She Will Enjoy Passionate Sex With Another Nigga and Tell You She Regrets it but Never Buy That Side Of The Story.

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by IamPlato(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I COMETH WITH TWO DRUMS FOR THINE TEARS, OH KIND MAN. cheesy
I Got Geepee Tank Here also smiley

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Macgyver1: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Lol! Sorry man, you learnt the hard way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
dont let the bad character of a woman turn you into a monster.if u have to help ppl help them with a clean mind but no allow yourself being turned into a mugu cheesy.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
her(until marriage) have the mind to fvck another guy in a house I paid for.
u see am cheesy.u were doin all these things cos wanted to marry her and she played u like a fiddle.make una no dey help woman again cos of marriage or sex.if u have to help then help with an open mind.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by emmaodet: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
ubunja:

Hmmmmmmmmm.
That is we men's greatest weakness bro.
We alwaya think our girlfriends are different until we receive shocks and jolt out of our slumber.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Brightergrammer: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
lefulefu:
dont let the bad character of a woman turn you into a monster.if u have to help ppl help them with a clean mind but no allow yourself being turned into a mugu cheesy.
na your own i hear....mature mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Roon9(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lmao! Baba you are the good guy!
For 9ja girls good guys are maga grin
No think am

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Wavvywind: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why you dey reserve her till wedding night? She be virgin?

Sorry bro, what has been pounded cannot be unpound! angry

60 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.