Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,877 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. (38782 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
looks to me like she has lost some weight, or no?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by azzima(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What is wrong with these Yoruba actresses these days, they keep embarrassing us in public what if someone from another country see that pic, they may think Nigerian women in general look like cows.
very Childish......and dry.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Hamatrony(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2015
See bad market!! undecided She dey try copy cynthia morgan nt knwin she is a lepa girl Wat an embarassment lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Osisie(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
grin[b][/b][b][/b]
SexyStrawberry:
I really don't get this trending nose ring of a thing for ladies o, each time I see it on a girl's nose, the only thing that comes to my mind is Fulani Cows, and immediately in my eyes u loose ur beauty.

Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by shalommeri(f): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha...am onli here to lafff..d insult is too much ooooo
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by kenedy175(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Who's This Michelin tyre undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by olexjay(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Ayomax:
CowBell
our milk
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Bollinger(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2015
djembadjemba:

Source: [url]gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/13/eniola-badmus-and-her-nose-ring-step-out-looking-stylish-slimmer-stuff/[/url]

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Why does she look like a bull. Google "bull with ring through nose" and you'll see what i mean.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Chelsea350(f): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2015
this post is sucking ......and where is the ring on the nose?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sniper77(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Damn! she has many skin colors

No bro.babes call it colour blocking
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Iddiot(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
she no fine ooo.....
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Iddiot(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
she no fine ooo.....

y dis topic self.....tonto don marry..,today eniola ,,,grin maybe mods are looking for Tonto's replacement
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Iddiot(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
sniper77:

No bro.babes call it colour blocking

sounds like u re nkoli's brother/sis
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sniper77(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I really don't get this trending nose ring of a thing for ladies o, each time I see it on a girl's nose, the only thing that comes to my mind is Fulani Cows, and immediately in my eyes u loose ur beauty.

See execution.U wicked o. Chai diaris godu o

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sniper77(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Iddiot:

sounds like u re nkoli's brother/sis

Nopes.I ain't a brother to anyone with such moniker

I checked your profile. Are you from NJIKOKA LGA
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by seangy4konji: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Put up your photo and lets see how beautiful you are ANGEL? cheesy
SexyStrawberry:
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sambisa5: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2015
silverdam:
I can't find the nose ring honestly, her body has made it unnoticeable. Where is the ring?

Anytime I see this lady, I remember Yokosuna of WWE. Damn!!!

She's looking good anyway but the nose ring doesn't fit her dressing. She's too old for this, even Tonto Dikeh didn't parade in such.

I call it Razz!!!

what do you know? Idi.ot
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by teadrake(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Ayomax:
CowBell
Haba bros!!you wicked small ooo.Human and cowbell

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Iddiot(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2015
sniper77:
Nopes.I ain't a brother to anyone with such moniker
I checked your profile. Are you from NJIKOKA LGA

yes sir.....Enugwu-ukwu
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by roldee(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Damn! she has many skin colors
Why does your face look different from your laps(complexion)?they are mostly cover from light so they to appear brighter when exposed to light bro.
Have common sense today wink
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by sniper77(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Iddiot:

yes sir.....Enugwu-ukwu

Ok noted.I drive through your town often to avoid the bad portion of the road at umunya on the highway to Onitsha.Enugwu-ukwu is a nice and quiet town.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Ekii(f): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Why some ladies dig this nose ring of a thing baffles me. It's very immature
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Iddiot(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2015
sniper77:

Ok noted.I drive through your town often to avoid the bad portion of the road at umunya on the highway to Onitsha.Enugwu-ukwu is a nice and quiet town.

we no dae carry last naa
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by ojnnaco(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2015
This cant Put kitten in my D1ck
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2015
big and beautify Badmus
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by whobdisguy: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2015
How this donkey poo made fp is beyond me cry
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by STAMPandSEAL: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2015
ok
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by ekaromail: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Omotayor123(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What is wrong with these Yoruba actresses these days, they keep embarrassing us in public what if someone from another country see that pic, they may think Nigerian women in general look like cows.
Being fat is now an Embarrassment? So she shouldn't take pictures again because she fat undecided
Grow up!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.