Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him (1297 Views)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by praxs(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Hey guys!
This is the story of my friend.. He need ur advice
He is dating this girl for a year now though it's a distance relationship but they met and he is currently doing he's master and wanna proceed to do his phD before settling with her but she wants to leave him that she can't wait for him. What should he do?? I intend to show him this
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
U ddnt tell us y she needs to settle down urgently.May be age is nt on her side.May be she has anoda suitor.So she shuld go if she wants it dat way.
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by boboLIL(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Let her go na..... She wouldn't put him under pressure...let ur guy focus on his way and get sometin big
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
dump the probably ugly bĂ­tch and ride on....

#NoTime
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by praxs(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
U ddnt tell us y she needs to settle down urgently.May be age is nt on her side.May be she has anoda suitor.So she shuld go if she wants it dat way.
The girl is just 21 and the guy is 26. He's doing his masters outside Nigeria. Roughly 4-5yrs he should be done with the phD
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by kossyablaze(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by donMIG(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
praxs:
Hey guys!
This is the story of my friend.. He need ur advice
He is dating this girl for a year now though it's a distance relationship but they met and he is currently doing he's master and wanna proceed to do his phD before settling with her but she wants to leave him that she can't wait for him. What should he do?? I intend to show him this
All na wash!! U want make she dei wait for u wen truck loads of guys dei come as suitors Put a ring on that finger or go n screw urself.d girl get sense BECOS guys go promise n always fail for dat aspect #MARIAGE

1 Like

Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
dump the useless bitch and move on.she is worth nothing.let him try and give her one last Bleep.all this useless girls like gurgle,mtcheeew
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
I would advise the girl to move on, 5 years is too much a long time to wait she's better off finding a new guy. Long distance relationship is as pointless as P in psychology
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Gurgle(f): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
hbpeze:
dump the useless bitch and move on.she is worth nothing.let him try and give her one last Bleep.all this useless girls like gurgle,mtcheeew

Lol why are you mentioning my name? have we spoken before
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by AlPeter: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
praxs:
The girl is just 21 and the guy is 26. He's doing his masters outside Nigeria. Roughly 4-5yrs he should be done with the phD

now that explain everything the girl is only trying to protect herself and look out for what is best for both of them, a lot can happen in 4years with so many guys trying to woo her and your friend there where he is having so many beautiful girls coming around him. Just imagine the pain they would go through if after waiting from so long and sacrificing so much one just decides to go with another.

My advise to ur friend is to marry this girl as fast as he can he should just try everything he can because must girls won't be this honest with him they will be forming love for him while running there usual paroles.
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Cutehector(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2015
She is not his future wife
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2015
hbpeze:

Wetin u dey smok, can you wait for a babe for 5 yrs.
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Gurgle(f): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Why cant he settle with her and do the PhD
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by iamauxin(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP English!
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by MzShawdy(f): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm, maybe the girl have her own reason. Maybe he's older than thee guy, or have seen another guy..
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by chigoizie7(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2015
praxs:

What is d guarantee that he will still want to marry her after 5yrs?

What will happen if he meets another lady that is in the same place were he is currently living? (They will bond more unlike the long distance own)

That girl would be very stup!d if she had agreed to wait for a guy that is far and miles away from her for 5yrs.

Don't blame the girl, it is not easy, let me ask u OP, can u go celibate for 5yrs? If ur answer is NO, then the young can not go celibate for 5yrs, which means she is going to have ex with another guy, she is just 21yr old, and u and your friend wants to ruin her prime and youthful age.

Please let us all be logical when giving certain suggestions to people.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Gurgle(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Please let us all be logical when giving certain suggestions to people.

how come your posts are making sense these days
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by chigoizie7(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

how come your posts are making sense these days

Gurgle I ve always made sense, maybe u don't see the sense in some of my posts,( everyone must not reason @ d same wave length with u).

Gud morning.
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Gurgle(f): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Gurgle I ve always made sense, maybe u don't see the sense in some of my posts,( everyone must not reason @ d same wave length with u).

Gud morning.

I would have argued but it doesn't really matter,

Good morning
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by chigoizie7(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I would have argued but it doesn't really matter,

Good morning

Lolz, yeah, u would ve argued on cases of being rude to some mofos, maybe the fact that I also smoke weed.

Well, it doesn't really matter. I must not make evryone to like me,I also need people that will always keep me on my toes @ all times.

Peace.
Re: What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him by Gurgle(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, yeah, u would ve argued on cases of being rude to some mofos, maybe the fact that I also smoke weed.

Well, it doesn't really matter. I must not make evryone to like me, I also need people that will always keep me on my toes @ all times.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

JEEZZ! Cossy Orjiakor And Her B00bs Hit The Streets Of Germany (photos) / What's The Most Important Thing Guys Should Focus On Making Money Or Marriage / My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.