Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2726 Views)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Guys What Your View On Ladies With Piercings And Tattoos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Jorussia(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2015
martius101:

Badt guy .:.........#agent of darkness.....lol
my guy,we as guys,must place safe spiritually, physically,financially and other wise, when dealing with ladies.Na man wen dey life na him go reason woman matter.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

ok I understand

would you ever get anybodys name

dont think i will get more, if i do though, has to be my kids name.

want to get one cheesy.

just get my name on your hips SINESTRO grin
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I guess. What's detestable about them? Just curious. Say you meet a woman who has all the qualities you seek in a woman, would you turn her down because of tattoos?
Well, i for one, as much as I appreciate a beautiful woman, I think other factors speak louder in determining if I would have something worthwhile or reasonable with her. I am an advocate for upright moral behaviour, decency (both in actions and dressing), one who fears God (not necessarily a born again, but someone with the fear of God, because like myself, I am not holy but then I fear God alot and try to avoid certain things), one who is homely, not arrogant but respectful with good manners.

So you see... No matter the outward qualities such a person would possess, the aforementioned are very essential to me. I love intelligence also, but I can cover that up if she is ready to learn.

Now, having a tattoo or the likes doesn't make me better than you. Thats not the case here. Its just a turn-off to me, especially when the person's other qualities doesn't align with what I desire.

Although I must admit, someone might have the core qualities I desire and maybe along the line in the past, had a tattoo. There are always certain exceptions in certain things,but then, i would be really convince the person doesn't really fancy such anymore, but outta the fact that it couldn't be changed.

I hope you caught my drift.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Well, i for one, as much as I appreciate a beautiful woman, I think other factors speak louder in determining if I would have something worthwhile or reasonable with her. I am an advocate for upright moral behaviour, decency (both in actions and dressing), one who fears God (not necessarily a born again, but someone with the fear of God, because like myself, I am not holy but then I fear God alot and try to avoid certain things), one who is homely, not arrogant but respectful with good manners.

So you see... No matter the outward qualities such a person would possess, the aforementioned are very essential to me. I love intelligence also, but I can cover that up if she is ready to learn.

Now, having a tattoo or the likes doesn't make me better than you. Thats not the case here. Its just a turn-off to me, especially when the person's other qualities doesn't align with what I desire.

Although I must admit, someone might have the core qualities I desire and maybe along the line in the past, had a tattoo. There are always certain exceptions in certain things,but then, i would be really convince the person doesn't really fancy such anymore, but outta the fact that it couldn't be changed.

I hope you caught my drift.

Understood.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

dont think i will get more, if i do though, has to be my kids name.

want to get one cheesy.

just get my name on your hips SINESTRO grin

Lol no I only like piercings

why don't you get Gurgle on your other pec grin
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol no I only like piercings

why don't you get Gurgle on your other pec grin

i will get gurgle on my pecs if you get both nips pireced. DEAL? grin

(see what i did there. infact i am speed dialling kanye, i need a record deal.

my flows are on point)
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

i will get gurgle on my pecs if you get both nips pireced. DEAL? grin

(see what i did there. infact i am speed dialling kanye, i need a record deal.

my flows are on point)

Nooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no deal. nip piercing sounds so painful. don't know how people do it
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Tolzeal(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
I hate piecing on
bellybutton
lips
kitten
nose

I so much love the BellyButton aspect !!
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by rawpadgin(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

I so much love the BellyButton aspect !!
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / I Told My Gf Her pU$$Yy Is Ugly Wen Wet. Check It.(pictures) 18+ / My Relationship Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.