Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2678 Views)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Guys What Your View On Ladies With Piercings And Tattoos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Guys do u like women with piercings ?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by hakeem4(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Ewww those cow looking babes
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Piercings are sooooo sexxxy.. grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by rawpadgin(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2015
I hate piecing on
bellybutton
lips
kitten
nose
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
I hate piecing on
bellybutton
lips
kitten
nose
Biggest turn-off alongside Tattoos. If na just sharp sharp runz paroles, then no wahala. But say my normal ONE and ONLY, lai lai!
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Any piercing apart from the normal ear piercing is a big NO NO for me. Tattoo nkor? Ouch... NO NO. How about those chains they wear on their legs? NO NO NO.

I love normal people, and not abnormal ones. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by rawpadgin(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Biggest turn-off alongside Tattoos. If na just sharp sharp runz paroles, then no wahala. But say my normal ONE and ONLY, lai lai!
exactly
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Jorussia(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2015
I don't like such ladies,i usually see them as prostitutes. I don't see any reason,why a decent lady should Pierce her nose,stomachs etc,if she is not an agent of darkness.It is even on record,that more than 90% of ladies with tattoos, are hoes.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't like such ladies,i usually see them as prostitutes. I don't see any reason,why a decent lady should Pierce her nose,stomachs etc,if she is not an agent of darkness.
I bow ooooooo. Some would even go as far as piercing their nose and tongue. Awwww, gross!
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Jorussia(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

I bow ooooooo. Some would even go as far as piercing their nose and tongue. Awwww, gross!
Any time,i see such ladies i usually irritated by their appearance, no matter how beautiful they may look.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Wow, tough crowd.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by proxillin(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Hell no
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
Any time,i see such ladies i usually irritated by their appearance, no matter how beautiful they may look.
Gbam!
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Wow, tough crowd.
Huh...? You have such piercings aside the normal ones on your ears?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by tayoxx(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
I love emm...looks cool
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
i love piercings, tats as well as waist beads

in moderation though.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Huh...? You have such piercings aside the normal ones on your ears?

No, only a couple of tattoos.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by dmcdad: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, only a couple of tattoos.
A couple?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow! Not even one.

Well, as much as I detest it, there are obviously guys who appreciate. A case of one man's meat...
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:
i love piercings, tats as well as waist beads

in moderation though.

do you have any
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
Any time,i see such ladies i usually [b] irritated [/b]by their appearance, no matter how beautiful they may look.

whats irritating about it im curious
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

A couple?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow! Not even one.

Well, as much as I detest it, there are obviously guys who appreciate. A case of one man's meat...

Yeah, I guess. What's detestable about them? Just curious. Say you meet a woman who has all the qualities you seek in a woman, would you turn her down because of tattoos?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

do you have any

just tats.

you?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

just tats.

you?

how many? are they in obvious places. did you get them in Nig or abroad. did you see them as irresponsible before you left

just ears
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Jorussia(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

whats irritating about it im curious
Do you any on your body?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
Do you any on your body?

I don't have any apart from my ears. If I did, why would it annoy you?
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

how many? are they in obvious places. did you get them in Nig or abroad. did you see them as irresponsible before you left

just ears

see questions, i am kind built so had a tribal pattern on my chest.

got them in manch,

i dont care what anyone else think about it, i love them and i know i am a very responsible person.

ex had a nips piercing and she is currently a deputy human resource manager at manch nhs.

will you judge her?

every one has a freaky side, in nigeria we suppress it due to the culture.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

see questions, i am kind built so had a tribal pattern on my chest.

got them in manch,

i dont care what anyone else think about it, i love them and i know i am a very responsible person.

ex had a nips piercing and she is currently a deputy human resource manager at manch nhs.

will you judge her?

every one has a freaky side, in nigeria we suppress it due to the culture.

what does the bolded mean

I understand. I mean did you have a different opinion of them before you left

Unless that was a rhetorical question, Im not judging her at all although I honestly cant get anything meaningful out of tongue, lip, eyebrow piercings, etc. Doesn't add anything for me at all. Unless she got the n!pple piercing to increase the sensitivity of the area
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Jorussia(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't have any apart from my ears. If I did, why would it annoy you?
I love my woman being decent and modest in appearance. Over the years it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt,that ladies who pierce virtually all parts of their,usually engage in harlotry.So i can't imagine myself,having anything to do with a harlot.I am a conservative Christian, and as such, i don't believe in random sampling of girlfriends.
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
I love my woman being decent and modest in appearance. Over the years it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt,that ladies who pierce virtually all parts of their,usually engage in harlotry.So i can't imagine myself,having anything to do with a harlot.I am a conservative Christian, and as such, i don't believe in random sampling of girlfriends.

Interesting, thanks
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by martius101(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't like such ladies,i usually see them as prostitutes. I don't see any reason,why a decent lady should Pierce her nose,stomachs etc,if she is not an agent of darkness.It is even on record,that more than 90% of ladies with tattoos, are hoes.

Badt guy .:.........#agent of darkness.....lol
Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what does the bolded mean

I understand. I mean did you have a different opinion of them before you left

Unless that was a rhetorical question, Im not judging her at all although I honestly cant get anything meaningful out of tongue, lip, eyebrow piercings, etc. Doesn't add anything for me at all. Unless she got the n!pple piercing to increase the sensitivity of the area

something very similar to this tat.

and no i had no diff opinion about them, i already know how naija judge tats, i dont care.

plus it motivates me to always work out, cuz the kind of tat i have looks way better when you are built than flabby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

something very similar to this tat.

and no i had no diff opinion about them, i already know how naija judge tats, i dont care.

plus it motivates me to always work out, cuz the kind of tat i have looks way better when you are built than flabby grin grin

ok I understand

would you ever get anybodys name

(1) (2) (Reply)

[see Photos]university Lecturer Ask Female Students To Write Exams Naked / Is This The Most Embarrassing Way To Break Up With A Cheating Husband? [PHOTO] / Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.