Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Far Can You Forgive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can You Forgive? (597 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You Forgive? by clemz85(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2015
have you experience it once? how did it go between you and the neighbor?

Re: How Far Can You Forgive? by Kingsasian(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2015
It has happened to me several times the recent being two months ago. I came back from work one evening to meet my neighbors at home and gisting outside while my towel was under the rain. I vehemently told them I will pay them back but funny enough I still find myself going outside to remove theirs whenever it is threatening to rain no matter how busy I am. My conscience won't let me rest if I feel reluctant to help take their clothes in. I forgive easily because I myself I am not perfect and I always ask God for forgiveness of sins at the end of each day.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / 10 Reasons Why Serious Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties. / Is It Compulsory That Your Friends Must Be On Your Bridal Train?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.