Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Read and Learn...Have you heard these? ( must read ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read and Learn...Have you heard these? ( must read ) (422 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read and Learn...Have you heard these? ( must read ) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2015
[b].
Are you planning to visit Lagos ?
Have u been living in Lagos but in the luxury of your ride only?
Do you know that their are many slangs you need to learn to be able to fare well in a commercial bus?
firstly let's consider those slangs you must be able to say very well so that you won't be classified as omo otee...meaning a J.J.C

below.

lowo eee... mostly the conductors referring to their boss

park well... not only vehicle, but when referring to someone. especially people u don't want their disturbance.

Moreso U need to learn this people when they call on to various bus stops. Noe thing is that they might be meaning one thing where they speaking something else.. below are some examples.

IyanaOworo-oshod.... - meaning IYANA OWORO AND OSHODI AXIS

celeLasa-MILE THO... THEY ARE ACTUALLY SAYING. CELE-ILASA AND MILE TWO axis

ALAUSA-BAGA STRAIGHT... WHAT THEY MEAN HERE IS ALAUSA- AND BEGGER . here you must also understand Here that This kinda bus going towards this direction, would never stop at Ogba. except you opt for the one calling Alausa ogba baga straight...

ketu-Mile 12 Koduo oooo. (I laugh mostly when I hear this). What they mean is that KETU- MILE2- IKORODU OO. ARE U LAUGHING TOO? Made me remember those days at Ibadan. you'll hear something like BereJaBojeGee. meaning BEERE, OJA-OBA, BOODE, GATE.. (PLACES AROUND IBADAN)

you also need to be accustomed with the various slang they use while in the bus or white brt
LEYHIN- MEANING MONEY FROM THE BACK ROLL SEAT

LATI IWAJU- MONEY FROM THE FRONT ROLL.

500 1000 no enter oo, I no get change early momo ooo. meaning if you've got 500 and 1000 naira make you no enter, I don't have change this early morning..

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

Drabeey

[/b]
Re: Read and Learn...Have you heard these? ( must read ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Mods... pls help move to the best thread

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Try To Adhere To This Write Up / Things You Should Understand Before Getting Married / Titsbits For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.