Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. (2305 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2017
ladies think that blow-jobing is not a rocket science that they can do it without learning,damn i am telling you today that it is a rocket science go and learn how to do it properly,you ladies don't know how much damage those your vampire teeth destroyed and injured our manhood angry
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Mccallistas(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Mccallistas:
What is this one saying
and what do you understand undecided?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by jeyselassie(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2017
mrdickhead:
ladies think that blow-jobing is not a rocket science that they can do it without learning,damn i am telling you today that it is a rocket science go and learn how to do it properly,you ladies don't know how much damage those your vampire teeth destroyed and injured our manhood angry

ok they do injure guys because they don't know how to do Mouth Action but then I don't think it's enough reason to bring it out here with this topic. Isn't it even to early?
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Biggie225(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Mouth Action is evil and disgusting ..i wonder why people indulge in such act. i have never tried it before and will never do it.
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
ok they do injure guys because they don't know how to do Mouth Action but then I don't think it's enough reason to bring it out here with this topic. Isn't it even to early?
why is it to early to bring it here,don't you f*ck early in the morning?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by AlexCk: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Smh,

Lemme just humor u.
How do they learn??
undecided
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Mccallistas(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
mrdickhead:
and what do you understand undecided?
Your Moniker
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Biggie225:
Mouth Action is evil and disgusting ..i wonder why people indulge in such act. i have never tried it before and will never do it.
cheesy,when you f*ck neat p*ussy ,you will see nothing wrong in doing it,not those smelly p*ssy
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Mccallistas:

Your Moniker
what's wrong with it shocked
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2017
AlexCk:
Smh,

Lemme just humor u.
How do they learn??
undecided
they should Google it out cool
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by AlexCk: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
mrdickhead:
they should Google it out cool

Humoring u again,

N how do they practice what they Google? undecided
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
undecided
AlexCk:

Humoring u again,

N how do they practice what they Google? undecided
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Biggie225:
im with u...i cant put my head down there....i dont even want to see d punny..just insert..it really kinda disgust me plus d smell when i finger. embarassed

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Mccallistas:
What is this one saying

Him babe don bite am for dia
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
EmekaBlue:
im with u...i cant put my head down there....i dont even want to see d punny..just insert..it really kinda disgust me plus d smell when i finger. embarassed
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Lomprico2:

Him babe don bite am for dia
na bandage I use for my dick grin
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Huee(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Lmao....
Then stop getting Mouth Action from the wrong females Oga. Stop making noise Abeg.
Oh Yh concerning the whole smell thingy, just have sex with the right set of ladies jharey and you'll be amazed.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Ebios(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Biggie225:
l used to hate it even more than you n resisted two ladies who wanted it but when my current did it and l reciprocated,l can't do without it.It's harmless.

Caution:dont swallow ur saliva when doing it.Keep a bucket close to always pour it.
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Huee:
Lmao....
Then stop getting Mouth Action from the wrong females Oga. Stop making noise Abeg.
Oh Yh concerning the whole smell thingy, just have sex with the right set of ladies jharey and you'll be amazed.
it sounds like you are very good in giving a blow-job,can we try doing some 69
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Ebios:
l used to hate it even more than you n resisted two ladies who wanted it but when my current did it and l reciprocated,l can't do without it.It's harmless.

Caution:dont swallow ur saliva when doing it.Keep a bucket close to always pour it.
lol @your caution,I remember pouring the whole saliva into the girl's mouth cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla bla is it our fault that your babe has vampire teeth and dont know how to suck you?She should go for surgery naa,pay for it and thank me lera.
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla is it our fault that your babe has vampire teeth and dont know how to suck you?She should go for surgery naa,pay for it and thank me lera.
lol,have nothing to say to you cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol,have nothing to say to you cheesy
say something naa grin
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol,no ooo ,you carry bomb,you might explode on me if I dare say anything again cheesy
MammyYoo567:
say something naa grin
but you can still come and teach my girl how to suck with my dick as a practical,like you will be doing it as she watch and learn grin
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Khutie: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Huee:
Lmao....

•••Yhu haff spoil finish o! grin
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
mrdickhead:
Lol,no ooo ,you carry bomb,you might explode on me if I dare say anything again :Dbut you can still come and teach my girl how to suck with my dick as a practical,like you will be doing it as she watch and learn grin
No wonder you are a dickhead grin me to come do practical?you must dreaming.
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2017
MammyYoo567:
No wonder you are a dickhead grin me to come do practical?you must dreaming.
dreams do come true grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by samtinx(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
grin ;Dyeye dey smell d day u go carry epileptic,oluwa go jst release her real self,na so she gojst chop ur penis comoth
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by mrdickhead: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
grin cheesy
samtinx:
grin ;Dyeye dey smell d day u go carry epileptic,oluwa go jst release her real self,na so she gojst chop ur penis comoth
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Ebios(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol @your caution,I remember pouring the whole saliva into the girl's mouth cheesy
lol
why? That is unfair
Re: Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Next Time Dont Let A Mad Woman Suck Your Dick

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Is Irritating Me / Former Big Brother Star, Bassey Released New Unclad Bedroom Photos / WTF? University Of Suya Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.