Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Shameless Woman Has 9hrs Sex With Unknown Man While Her 3 Months Old Child Dies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Woman Has 9hrs Sex With Unknown Man While Her 3 Months Old Child Dies (914 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / Wicked And Shameless Woman / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Woman Has 9hrs Sex With Unknown Man While Her 3 Months Old Child Dies by whyteboyz03(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Nigeria News on Naij.com
NEWS › Foreign news
Outrage: Mum Has 9-Hours Marathon Sex While Baby Dies

Soonest Nathaniel 1 day ago 179673

A shameless mother who left her sick baby to die while she had sex and got drunk upstairs with a man she barely knew has avoided jail.

PAY-Yvonne-Adkins
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Whatsapp
Yvonne first denied the allegations, but later pleaded guilty to charges of neglecting her child for a sex romp. Photo: SWNS
Yvonne Adkins, a 32-year-old, left her three-month-old baby, Chantelle, lying in a baby rocker, as she had a boozy nine-hour sex session with a man she met at a bus stop just two weeks earlier.

According to Mirror.co.uk, a court heard she swigged whisky before romping with her lover, known only as Peter, while her poor daughter was downstairs at her home in Meir, Stoke-on-Trent, England.

Yvonne woke up next morning on May 8 to find her baby dead in her rocker in the lounge, dressed only in a tracksuit with no blanket or bed clothes. Oyibo dey craze

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do I Make My Face Smooth? / Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing / Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.