Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise (27274 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by argon500: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Okay.. Let me call him on phone to confirm.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by tinsel: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
You guys should just go and rest.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by disloman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ciscogod:
They will deny it soon. Just watch
Must u believe anything u read on newspaper?
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Emekamex(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
kolololololo:
SW + N = EFFICIENCY
SW + SS = POSITIVE RESULT
SW + SE = BAD MARKET
Your statement is flawed; Kachikwu is from the SS, Delta State to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by goshen26: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
are they not Nigerian?
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by adesegun121(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Paddy paddy tinzz

since 1960
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by fornaija(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Just the beginning grin grin grin
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
YES AM ALSO FROM SS DELTA STATE AS WELL. I THINK ITS TIME FOR SE TO HAVE A WELCOMING ATTITUDE TO OTHER TRIBES, I SERVED IN ENUGU STATE, BUT WHEN DANGOTE WANTED TO ESTABLISH A FACTORY THERE BUT THE GOVERNMENT DID NOT SELL ANY LAND TO HIM... HONESTLY WHO IS DECEIVING WHO, LOVE CONQUERS ALL.
CHEERS
Emekamex:

Your statement is flawed; Kachikwu is from the SS, Delta State to be precise.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
same is said of his igbo brother from anambra state that is ti retire by april 2016 but was posted to WRPC as Md
god dey o
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by nwanwaoge(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
tribal bigots with sour brain should simply keep mute if you don't have anything reasonable to comment.

on the other note..i await reaction from the GMD and My change General....Buhari...
kolololololo:
SW + N = EFFICIENCY
SW + SE = BAD MARKET

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by scobaba: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
How people complain in this country. See men wey don work for oil company for at least 25yrs. Dem retire them e come be like say na punishment.

Na dat one year salary to 2016 na in won change dem lives?
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by ogunlanre1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls let him do it in his own way. This his is own regime angry
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by ojnnaco(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by ojnnaco(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
People mst talk weda Good or bad pouring out their frustrations... its too early for dis
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by 9jizzy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Heheheheheheheeh.....A friend in need is a friend to be rejected
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by mikeokibe(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mike Okibe Onoja - Nigeria is moving forward, all we need now is the rule of law, any ethnic or religious interference to the course of justice should not be entertained. Mike Okibe Onoja
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by strongerthaneva(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ciscogod:
They will deny it soon. Just watch
yes dey must denied cos ur hears can only believe lies and when the truth come out not for ur hears cos u don't desav it..
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by bababuff(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
May be na Jagaban brother grin
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
ajani1978:
If it is you in that position you will spare your enemies

This is the kind of Situation a Yoruba man will see an IGBO man as his friend..., fore sparing them...smh
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by sukkot: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

This is the kind of Situation a Yoruba man will see an IGBO man as his friend..., fore sparing them...smh
yorubas and igbos have always been friends. what are you talking about bro ?
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
kolololololo:
SW + N = EFFICIENCY
SW + SE = BAD MARKET

Kolo mental....He is from so called South South.... Igbo man from South South so GnD
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
yorubas and igbos have always been friends. what are you talking about bro ?
lol

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by sukkot: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by amusadele: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Who would doubt that fact? I have said it over and over again that Buhari and apc's probes and reforms will never bring any positive results. How and why would any probe or reforms carried out by Buhari and apc be acceptable? If I may ask? Is Buhari a fair man? Is Buhari not from the north who were out to finish up GEJ? His Buhari not a Fulani man whose ways are very clear that he loves only his tribes people? Has he change his Islamic faith? Let any person come and explain if any assignment given by Buhari will be fair. Going by his appointment of his daughter, Zakari, why would any body take Buhari an inch serious? Damn. Those who take apc and Buhari serious will regret later.
Who will convince me that if Buhari should be allowed to probe an Ibo man or any persons from other regions outside the north, that such a person(s) will come out free when Buhari is an open enemy of the ibo people. Rubbish.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
YOU ACTUALLY MEANT TO SAY IBO PEOPLE ARE ENEMIES OF BUHARI, YOU ARE REAPING YOUR REWARD FROM YOUR 5% VOTE, GOOD LUCK
CHEERS
amusadele:
Who would doubt that fact? I have said it over and over again that Buhari and apc's probes and reforms will never bring any positive results. How and why would any probe or reforms carried out by Buhari and apc be acceptable? If I may ask? Is Buhari a fair man? His Buhari not from the north who were out to finish up GEJ? His Buhari not a Fulani man whose ways are very clear that he loves only his tribes people? Has he change his Islamic faith? Let any person come and explain if any assignment given by Buhari will be fair. Going by his appointment of his daughter, Zakari, why would any body take Buhari an inch serious? Damn. Those who take apc and Buhari serious will regret later.
Who will convince me that if Buhari should be allowed to probe an Ibo man or any persons from other regions outside the north, that such a person(s) will come out free when Buhari is an open enemy of the ibo people. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Miranda11: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
False propaganda going around again, he has barely been there tow weeks and he is being attacked, this is exactly what Kachikwu had reservations about and was why he almost refused the job offer if not dat Buhari convinced him to take it.

Retaining Komolafe is good so that when they are probing and auditing the crude oil sales he can be called on to give useful info since he knows the A-Z oh how the oil was sold. If dey let him go now he might disappear. And for all you haters how sure are you that Buhari did not approve him to be kept back for all this, if he contributed badly to the plunder n is no longer useful, then I'm sure he wld have been kicked out.

Dats why I will keep on saying do not believe everything that you read on the Internet as this cld just be the rant of d disgruntled ones who have been kicked out.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
Accusations everywhere, nothing solid anywhere. Mstcheeewww!!!Yeah, accusation and counter-accusation everywhere....If Jesus could be once accused why not Emmanuel Ibe? After all, talk is cheap.....

The person under me should take solace in the fact that FTC doesn't credit anybody's account. Ask Introvert, ladyf, airforce1 and peharps this minor above me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
Accusations everywhere, nothing solid anywhere. Mstcheeewww!!!

The person under me should take solace in the fact that FTC doesn't credit anybody's account. Ask Introvert, ladyf, airforce1 and peharps his minor above me.....
Yeah, accusation and counter-accusation everywhere....If Jesus could be once accused why not Emmanuel Ibe? After all, talk is cheap.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by igbobuigbo: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Stupid Igbo man sparing a thieving Yoruba friend. When the die is cast, this same Yoruba friend you are sparing will sell you and take your place. These Igbos who never learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.