Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise (27275 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by sukkot: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
igbobuigbo:
Stupid Igbo man sparing a thieving Yoruba friend. When the die is cast, this same Yoruba friend you are sparing will sell you and take your place. These Igbos who never learn.
igbos and yorubas are friends na. igbos and yorubas go wayyy back like baby and pacifiers. old dirty dog no liar, sippin hennessy straight like fire

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Stolen: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
igbobuigbo:
Stupid Igbo man sparing a thieving Yoruba friend. When the die is cast, this same Yoruba friend you are sparing will sell you and take your place. These Igbos who never learn.

On point! I never regarded him as an igbo man in the first place.

However the yorubas do and from their reaction to his appointment, it is clear that they dont like it from day one.

Within weeks they have started to use their online papers to run a smear campaign.

Kachukwu should be sacked and the position given to the yorubas, let us have peace and hear word.

Let Buhari give them all the position in the country, that is wat they want and i support that, including Buhari Presidency.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by ifelovemi: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
amusadele:
Who would doubt that fact? I have said it over and over again that Buhari and apc's probes and reforms will never bring any positive results. How and why would any probe or reforms carried out by Buhari and apc be acceptable? If I may ask? Is Buhari a fair man? Is Buhari not from the north who were out to finish up GEJ? His Buhari not a Fulani man whose ways are very clear that he loves only his tribes people? Has he change his Islamic faith? Let any person come and explain if any assignment given by Buhari will be fair. Going by his appointment of his daughter, Zakari, why would any body take Buhari an inch serious? Damn. Those who take apc and Buhari serious will regret later.
Who will convince me that if Buhari should be allowed to probe an Ibo man or any persons from other regions outside the north, that such a person(s) will come out free when Buhari is an open enemy of the ibo people. Rubbish.

Now I know you are a compound fool. Ewu
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Kingspin(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Buhari welcome to Nigerian politics.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
kolololololo:
SW + N = EFFICIENCY
SW + SS = POSITIVE RESULT
SW + SE = BAD MARKET
And Ibe Kachikwu, a delta man from SS has been declared a SE man because the chips are down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
igbobuigbo:
They keep fooling demselves, I can assure u dat there I'd a very high chance that it's this same man dat he spared dat went behind his back to set him up, u don't know what dz Yorubas can do.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by MayorXB: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
The only IGBO NAME
Apc government don't want South East at all grin

Tribalism Party

Maybe we should put it this way, South East detest APC so much for reasons best know to them.
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sources?

What "Sources"?

The one paid for to throw mud?

As OBJ said: "When you fight corruption, expect corruption to fight back".

Where were these sources to help us identify who was corrupt before Buhari came?

Now that their meal ticket is about to be taken, they are paying useless journalists to peddle nonsense and waste time with accusations.

Reminds me of the fuuktard pro-GEJ group that keep screaming probe all past governments, not only GEJ's. And feel they have some moral ground to stand on.

They can't tell us why they did not tell GEJ to probe while he was there.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by davidque007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cock and bull story, designed to give Mr Kachikwu a bad name
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by chrisblack: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
The only IGBO NAME
Apc government don't want South East at all grin

Tribalism Party

you keep shouting tribalism ,when most of the post during jonah was held by the south east .you never shouted.now that the proces shows that what was held by the south would go back to the north and next time would come back to the south. you started complaning. when most of the juicy post were given to the south mostly the se.please go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Aitee1: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
Accusations everywhere, nothing solid anywhere. Mstcheeewww!!!

The person under me should take solace in the fact that FTC doesn't credit anybody's account. Ask Introvert, ladyf, airforce1 and peharps this minor above me.....

My doc celebrating his FTC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by styno(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
amusadele:
Who would doubt that fact? I have said it over and over again that Buhari and apc's probes and reforms will never bring any positive results. How and why would any probe or reforms carried out by Buhari and apc be acceptable? If I may ask? Is Buhari a fair man? Is Buhari not from the north who were out to finish up GEJ? His Buhari not a Fulani man whose ways are very clear that he loves only his tribes people? Has he change his Islamic faith? Let any person come and explain if any assignment given by Buhari will be fair. Going by his appointment of his daughter, Zakari, why would any body take Buhari an inch serious? Damn. Those who take apc and Buhari serious will regret later.
Who will convince me that if Buhari should be allowed to probe an Ibo man or any persons from other regions outside the north, that such a person(s) will come out free when Buhari is an open enemy of the ibo people. Rubbish.

Ok we don hear. Next?
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by iamsodium(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
Lasticla or whoever did itit undecided
Y would u remove my space on a thread saying I wan to sleep wit cr7 bla bal, I spooked d space jejely waiting to read and comment dat am FTC den to my surprise someone else was FTC and my space has been removed undecided undecided undecided
I demand an explanation angry sad angry angry angry angry angry
Cause am really angry!!!!!!!!!
oboi dem comot 3 of my FTC oo...people and bad belle o....i tire...well tomorrow's anoda day....
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by cheruv: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
kolololololo:
YOU ACTUALLY MEANT TO SAY IBO PEOPLE ARE ENEMIES OF BUHARI, YOU ARE REAPING YOUR REWARD FROM YOUR 5% VOTE, GOOD LUCK
CHEERS
You're definitely yoloba grin
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by Balet: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dee60:
Stop being naive. Men will be men afterall. If you are looking for saints, look beyond government! Do not put your trust in any man but in God. When push comes to shove, men will go only with their friends.
In God we should all put our trust
Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
D retired senior managers ave ntn to lose cos dey ave eaten enough, imagine their take home pay can reach 5million per month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.