Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe (3693 Views)

I Love & Hate Igbo Because Of Nnamdi Nnamdi And Kanu Kanu! / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Why Nigeria Hate Igbo By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by Basic123: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2017
LeOstrich:
Yoruba jealousy of Ibos is why they voted a goat herder as president in the 21st century.

May be the same jealous made them voted GEJ in 2011.You guys are just unintelligent.Doing politics with emotions!
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by Basic123: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Nobody hate them,they are just suffering from persecutory delusion.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by Etogist: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
The reason I stopped celebrating achebe are so widespread in his last book. I thought of him as a nationalist, but realized he's an ethnic jingoist like others in Nigeria.

Because he said the truth. You hate hearing the truth not really Achebe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by Caseless: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Etogist:

achebe is a liar.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by LordOfNaira: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Etogist:

So that ignorant piece is the truth Honestly, I lost respect for Achebe when I read that largely shallow and bitter book. Before you call me a tribalist, my favourite novelists are Igbos (Cyprian Ekwensi and Chukwuemeka Ike). As for Achebe, his Trouble with Nigeria essay collection was also shallow. I was still very young when I read that collection and yet the first line was enough to put me off.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by zoedew: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
jomonic:

Hi what of the unprintable names that APC used for Jonathan and his wife. APC supporters are extremely insensitive.

What I say to you I say to all across political and ethnic divides. #denigratenotdignityofmankind
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
zoedew:

What I say to you I say to all across political and ethnic divides. #denigratenotdignityofmankind

OK.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by hollah123: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
ARIZONA123:
. Coneheaded yorubastard! What do u have to say about the burial of Oni of ife with a live human? Ijiot
just imagine, u call people bastards n u wonder y they hate u. u are fighting a war with Nigeria and you expect them to still supply u food? how logical is that reasoning? now I understand that the greatest tool an igbo man has is insult, an average igbo man can hardly engage in reasonable discussion without calling the other person names. n please I want to explain something to u. do u know that ojukwus properties were released to him after d civil war? do u also know dat millions of biafrans lost there lives and properties? nnamdi kanu keep telling you people to leave whatever you have n return to the east but his family is in u. K. y can't we lead by example by bringing his family here so if anything happens every body will pay a price n also don't forget that once the heat of war is becoming unbearable he can run away
Re: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe by hollah123: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
ARIZONA123:
. Coneheaded yorubastard! What do u have to say about the burial of Oni of ife with a live human? Ijiot
just imagine, u call people bastards n u wonder y they hate u. u are fighting a war with Nigeria and you expect them to still supply u food? how logical is that reasoning? now I understand that the greatest tool an igbo man has is insult, an average igbo man can hardly engage in reasonable discussion without calling the other person names. n please I want to explain something to u. do u know that ojukwus properties were released to him after d civil war? do u also know dat millions of biafrans lost there lives and properties? nnamdi kanu keep telling you people to leave whatever you have n return to the east but his family is in u. K. y can't we lead by example by bringing his family here so if anything happens every body will pay a price n also don't forget that once the heat of war is becoming unbearable he can run away .u also said d ooni of IFE was buried with a life human? guy, we're u dere. cos all dis hearsay that u people say all because seed of hatred has been planted in u. y now, y must u provoke every body. u claim other people are bad but u are d only good tribe. my guy if there are 4 people in a place n 1 person say d remaining 3 people are bad he should check himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Wives Of Our Governors / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. / One Million Man Match For Atiku Abubakar In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.