Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee (30478 Views)

Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax / Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes / Skiibii Is Not Dead Official Statement Released By Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by yahrant140(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Spoon or folk?
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by lincoln08541(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Thats great!

Funny thing though, his 'death' just made him popular because God knows i haven't heard about him before.
that means you are using nokia c3 kind of phone to browse and you are nt expose to watching soundcity,mtv or even channel O. Guy u nid to stay updated
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
THANK GOD

Change IS HERE
CHECK OUT NIGERIA'S FIRST e-MAGAZINE ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Burger01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Thats great!

Funny thing though, his 'death' just made him popular because God knows i haven't heard about him before.
Exactly cheesy I was like who tha heck Skiibii!? O ma se ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Tashaamania(f): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
engrshakespeare:

And you will never die abi. U probably a walking corpse already. U will surely die first :-
Chill on your balls, bro. I was just been sarcastic even tho we all know you dont know what sarcasm is even if it slapped your face.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SylarsMcQuins: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Thats great!

AgapeCharis:
I thought it was only me. lipsrsealed grin

Same here oo, who's d guy abeg? Skiloio abi wetyn be him name
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by lincoln08541(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
pure publicity antics. thatz why it aint easy to be a star. u work to get there and u work to stay there. the real fact is that those stars do envy us normal people in some ways, because we dnt av to be watchful of wat we do,we are nt scared of bad publicity,we live a free life. Unlike them
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by eleko1: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Death and life are in d power of the tongue.U'll reap wot u sow.Kip jolofrice with death oo.The day e come knocking,u won't escape.£
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Twaci(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
lincoln08541:
that means you are using nokia c3 kind of phone to browse and you are nt expose to watching soundcity,mtv or even channel O. Guy u nid to stay updated
Guy?

Abeg na girl i be. As for skibii abi skibo....dunno him.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by sanc2s(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Exactly how ooni of ile ife's death was denied and later accepted
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by dampraise(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
my GOD bring him back please
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lucky guy he is. Should be closer to God after that close shelf.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by sauceEEP(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
He has this colourful song, where he kinda imitated this foreign swag. Cars, babes...colours.
Mike Ezuronye, kcee, harrysong, Orezi...etc, were present in the song.

I can't even remember the name, but I remember he was licking his lips and cutting eye, I come dey wonder if fine boy go gree this one to blow.
The title is stay with me...
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SylarsMcQuins: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wat did u expect him to do, wen him song no gree blow.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SkinnyDude(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
i didn't know Skibii, but i have known him now.. if you want to be popular, die or fake your own death # fact
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SylarsMcQuins: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
lincoln08541:

Twaci:
Guy?

Abeg na girl i be. As for skibii abi skibo....dunno him.

Why beefin a lady dude, get small sense na. Its free
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by danbrowndmf(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tashaamania:
Good news.

Bad belle bloggers can like to quench now.

*modified** On a second thought, dude is an attention freak. I hope you die, really undecided
hope U die to..
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by bummyla(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
What Kind Of Sick Publicity Stunt Is This! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
If his a life I will feature him on the remix of dis my track club or party banger http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Gabrendo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Thats great!

Yea. I see him in some of kc music videos. Esp. pull over. Didnt knw his name then but knw nw. Skybi or skiibii.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SylarsMcQuins: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
He has this colourful song, where he kinda imitated this foreign swag. Cars, babes...colours.
Mike Ezuronye, kcee, harrysong, Orezi...etc, were present in the song.

I can't even remember the name, but I remember he was licking his lips and cutting eye, I come dey wonder if fine boy go gree this one to blow.

Wait oo, Skibii or Sky B?
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by amtalkin(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
His fake death is a stunt.

Wizkid has wished him RIP sef.

See him faking his death falling beside his table you for hit your head for that hard table

#thingspeopledoforfame

Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by bigkesh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Stupid Kcee and co faked the death..... No wonder Kcee dresses up like Traffic lights
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by SweetOlive(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
P stunt! These Artistes tho!!!
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Tashaamania(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hope U die to..
Mumuni, try identify sarcasm when you come across one eh. Life isn't that hard.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why can't people wait and get news before rushing to post it on social media,playing with ones life.now people have wished the poor young man rest in peace whereas he is alive.
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by danbrowndmf(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Iamsynord:
pls don't be Foolish.If Five Star didn't employ Death pranks to make Harrysong and Kcee blow,Why we. they do that for Skibii ??
Pls let us be reasonable and Think before we talk.How many Nigerians will need to fake death before they blow .Even Vic O didn't fake death, much more skibii who is Very talented.

Instead of Thanking God and Praying for his full recovery,Some fools are busy jumping into conclusion and shouting publicity stunt..Go to Twitter Ng and see foolishness at the utm
u dy mind mumu pple ?
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by tgmservice: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Who do we believe now?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
why are u everywhere don't u have a life to live outside nairaland
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hizzy:
If his a life I will feature him on the remix of dis my track club or party banger http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
upload yur tune to http://my.soundcity.tv and vet heard for free
Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by ronald4lif(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
kingstylo01:
Breaking News!! The Federal Government of Nigeria declared that today is Friday, the 14th day of August 2015 which signifies that tomorrow will be Saturday 15th of August, 2015.
Thank you for your attention. You can now go back to what you were doing.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
We need musicians that will bring us something new not the normal pankogolo, abeg I tire for some Nigerian artist. Wish him quick recovery though. I pray my dream for the Nigerian music industry will come alive some day, I need prayers right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze / Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.