Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51757 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2015
One million Euros and a free trip to Dubai. And true, she would probably just add random pictures and inflame the whole shabang.
Captainswag225:
lol, i trust onila to kill that part. Btw lets negotiate my assistant director, how much do u want?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol exactly, someone else who sees it like this. Some people take it so seriously.
youmour:

Its cool,things like this dont bother me one bit.i mean cmon its only NL
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
One million Euros and a free trip to Dubai. And true, she would probably just add random pictures and inflame the whole shabang.
Ole leleyi o
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
hahahaha, onila will catch u. Btw how abt 20 k obama dollars and a trip to haiti? Have some sympathy for a brother. Am broke mehn.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Awww pele. But, no sympathy, 20k too small and what will I be doing in Haiti angry.
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, onila will catch u. Btw how abt 20 k obama dollars and a trip to haiti? Have some sympathy for a brother. Am broke mehn.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Awww pele. But, no sympathy, 20k too small and what will I be doing in Haiti angry.
hahahaha, what do u want to go do in dubai? Okay a pay rise of 55 k! Whatcha say?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Lol I knew you would say that. Ghanaian.

Lol. I think it's the first time I met a Ghanaian with sense,it seems to me that Ghana girls are far wiser than their men after reading your comment,so I reserve my word.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol I lied. I'm naija through and through cool. I wanted to see what you would say, and you surprised me. I don't know how the majority of Ghana girls are so I can't really vouch for them. I'm glad I helped you see them in a different light though.
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Lol. I think it's the first time I met a Ghanaian with sense,it seems to me that Ghana girls are far wiser than their men after reading your comment,so I reserve my word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Lol exactly, someone else who sees it like this. Some people take it so seriously.

Nice chatting with you mzfanfickyfickygirl but i have to exit the stage,its about the time i lay the smack down on you know who tongue..so on that note say goodnight to the bad guy,the last time you gon see a bad man like this mehn... grin

So long, farewell auf wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2015
I want to meet rich Arabs and touch a real range rover grin. Only 55k? Haba that's just slightly more than than minimum wage angry.
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, what do u want to go do in dubai? Okay a pay rise of 55 k! Whatcha say?
angry
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
I want to meet rich Arabs and touch a real range rover grin. Only 55k? Haba that's just slightly more than than minimum wage angry. angry
but u know u dont have to go to dubai b4 u touch real rover. Lets do dis: help me finish dis movie and when its a success, we can go premiere it in dubai, plus u get all u want...... Is dis okay?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2015
True, I can be like that guy who made front page yesterday; theh one who sneaked into someone else's house to touch one. Hmm. I believe that can work, this movie will be a huge hit. But I need a blood covenant to make sure you won't be cheating me ohh
Captainswag225:
but u know u dont have to go to dubai b4 u touch real rover. Lets do dis: help me finish dis movie and when its a success, we can go premiere it in dubai, plus u get all u want...... Is dis okay?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by odinese(m): 1:35am On Aug 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You fools continue to brag about person who controls your whole country.

Nigga calm the fvck down!!
Remember u are in nairaland and Nigerians are just being cool with u here I swear....going through the comments, ima tel u dat this ain't the usual way Nigerians insult pple from Anoda country...if Nigerians(I included) shud start bashing u and ur 'lovely' Ghana I swear u won't even b here talking trash abt naija.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:37am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
True, I can be like that guy who made front page yesterday; theh one who sneaked into someone else's house to touch one. Hmm. I believe that can work, this movie will be a huge hit. But I need a blood covenant to make sure you won't be cheating me ohh
jeeeeez blow what? See me see vampire oh *runs away*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:37am On Aug 15, 2015
slicqyprizzy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2015
odinese:

Remember u are in nairaland and Nigerians are just being cool with u here I swear....going through the comments, ima tel u dat this ain't the usual way Nigerians insult pple from Anoda country...if Nigerians(I included) shud start bashing u and ur 'lovely' Ghana I swear u won't even b here talking trash abt naija.
LoL. This is what you get when you try to bite the finger that fed you.... I feel this one bruh!
BTW, no mind d charcoal laden niggas called Ghanians tho, they started growing wings too. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ghana is cool but the food is horrible and the weather is too extreme and forgive me, most of the girls are very ugly. But aside that, ghanians are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
cheesy that means u won't survive Kenya grin

Their ladies are like our abokina, u will fear them but approach them and see how polite they are, their food is woski...u will depend on fruits like apple , I dunno if tthey have cow meat cos the meat I ate then was 'scrambled or mutilated or crushed' and I cud not gt the taste.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2015
grin you found out my secret though. Don't run I only driink ugly people.
Captainswag225:
jeeeeez blow what? See me see vampire oh *runs away*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:48am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
grin you found out my secret though. Don't run I only driink ugly people.
abeg lemme go ooh,, i will pay u the 1 million. Lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2015
odinese:

When the dust settles, the scavengers come out. Okay vulture bring out your best. Dude u seriously don't want none of this. Take your gay azz somewhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Lol I lied. I'm naija through and through cool. I wanted to see what you would say, and you surprised me. I don't know how the majority of Ghana girls are so I can't really vouch for them. I'm glad I helped you see them in a different light though.

Ah, I see, My respect to all my Nigeria brothers and sisters all around the world. Naija we rock!!!.

Anyway,just that I can't sit here and see my little brothers insulting their big bros, you know what I mean. Peace to you my sister.

But please,don't marry a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ah, I see, My respect to all my Nigeria brothers and sisters all around the world. Naija we rock!!!.

Anyway,just that I can't sit here and see my little brothers insulting their big bros, you know what I mean. Peace to you my sister.

So you only saw the insults from one side. Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoL. This is what you get when you try to bite the finger that fed you.... I feel this one bruh!
BTW, no mind d charcoal laden niggas called Ghanians tho, they started growing wings too. Hahaha!

Yet another scavenger.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Amen. We rock! We triumph everywhere we go cool. And trust me, I wouldn't be marrying a Ghanaian, I will be disowned if I marry anyone not Nigerian. Don't try and play it from one side, Naija started the insults first like we're prone to do. I love naija food too much to compromise with a spouse of a different ethnicity cool.
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2015
grin It's too late, I already like u too much. A million isn't even enough sef.
Captainswag225:
abeg lemme go ooh,, i will pay u the 1 million. Lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:08am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
grin It's too late, I already like u too much. A million isn't even enough sef.
jeez, what else do u want? Abeg!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
slicqyprizzy
Don't call me oo I just like to shut up and read and laugh these days

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:13am On Aug 15, 2015
i hear u oo, now return to invinsible mode
Slicqyprizzy:
Don't call me oo I just like to shut up and read and laugh these days
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin your soul na. thars worth miliions.
Captainswag225:
jeez, what else do u want? Abeg!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
i hear u oo, now return to invinsible mode
It's actually fun to be invisible... At least you don't have to deal with some people who are not worth your time and effort.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
grin grin grin your soul na. thars worth miliions.
hahahaha, i see u have great plans for me....well i have similar for u too so u should also be scared.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yet another scavenger.
Not me but Mensah, Mensah the scavenger.... He comes around to collect the refuse a couple of times and the last time I saw him downtown, He was putting on one of my old trousers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.