Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch (73761 Views)

How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

[s]sometimes i shake my head for you, you know why, cos you refused to leave that shell of tribalism, am not surprised dou, exactly the reason why i mingle not with peeps from that state, its just their mentality and you are a good example here.

back to the topic, it is a political matter;fine but it talked about men,women & sex, so what rubbish are you spewing, moreover, am not the only one who talked about sex,so why me hun?

naijaboiy, learn not to quote me even with courtesy, i dont need it ok...because, of all nairalanders,you are the one that disgust me,did i say disgust ' I HATE YOU'. you know why, cos of the voicenote we did, i hope you remembered all i said there.

tchao.[/s]
shìt load of crap!

You did not make an iota of sense young woman. Who the fhuuck was talking about tribalism here?

What you need to do now is to take correction and stop whyning like a little girl who lost her biscuit.

I don't need your "Likeness" or "Love" it's as irrelevant as the "k" in knife and the "p" in phone.

You can shove it up your smelly ass.

I don't beef people. I quote anybody I want to,,regardless of whatever rift we may have had before. As long as I see something i'm not in agreement with. And i'll still quote you again when I see you make a comment i'm not in agreement with. That's why it's a fuckîng forum. undecided

So you can keep beefing and "hating". It's expected of immature kidults like you.

Now i'm done with you. You can go back to your "Hating" spree.

When it pays my bills i'll let you know.

Bye! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Happiness87(f): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
lexy2014:
do u think d wives give a damn about their husbands philandeering as long as they remain first ladies?
a certain first lady Have murdered a female journalist for dating her husband.

in another news, another first lady left government house to her village because she was tired of her husband escapades
Midehi:

well, its so sad
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by lexy2014: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:

in another news, another first lady left government house to her village because she was tired of her husband escapades
names pls
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
DeeTus:
She couldn't comprehend that well. I wonder if she understands reading.
i pity you cos you dont know the angle he is coming from, the officials sleeping around, dont they have wives..smh for you.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by grandstar(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Flets:
One of APC's dwindling propaganda

All states indicted are PDP states while the their APC states are exonerated.

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Imo that are notoriosly popular for guest house entertainment for govt officials were carefully exonerated.

Even edo state well known for their govt guest house girls were reported to be saints too.

Punch should quit the distraction and help awaken Buhari to the expectations on his campaign promises
edo state was mentioned. u should top being cynical and read with an open mind. stop shooting the messenger but focus on the message
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by ronald4lif(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2015
I laugh whenever I read our governors saying they're focused on moving their states forward and don't engage the so called 'conference materials'. Since when did these bandits started showing concern in moving their respective states forward? I dey laugh o like baba sege.

There's nothing new in this report. Most men loves women and it's easier to get as many as you wish when you're rich. These are politicians, affluent men and it's expected that they have sex with variety of women by virtue of their wealth. Engaging different women is one of the perquisite that comes with money and it takes just a slight percentage of men not to indulge.

With money comes power and power comes the urge to always 'conquer' different women. The abilities in resisting such urges varies from individuals.

3 Likes

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Happiness87(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
lexy2014:
names pls
did the writer mention any ones name, na me go come mention names
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by egbaguy: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Most of these govt officials are so morally corrupt......... If nt for being in position of authority,most of dem are nothing but touts!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by lexy2014: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
did the writer mention any ones name, na me go come mention names
thought u would change d trend and give us something concrete instead of "a certain..."
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by naijaboiy: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
guy if your use of English is below B2 bring make I change am lol, you must have scored all correct in comprehension
Actually,,it was a B2. I was robbed off my A1 for reasons unknown! angry
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
DeeTus:
Heard that most of these girls find it hard to get married later, even some who managed to get married are not having a happy home.

"What goes around, comes around."
so what has marriage got to do with the topic and what is the difference between wives & marriage? everybody is trying to tongue lash..mtcheeew
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Mznaett: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Truly, I can relate to this dnt ask me anything o

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:

so why the beef of mentioning 'wives'
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Fourwinds: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:
Did i read thru all? yes i did.

men bn cheating on their wives snc 1402.

(An aide who refused to disclose
his identity for security reason,
told one of our correspondents
that in one of the instances, one
of the 10 ladies that were taken
to him, developed a headache.
According to him, the governor
asked that the lady be taken
away but not without receiving
N500, 000 as ‘appearance fee.’

this got me laughing, headache ko, headache ni, sharp girl grin..... 'appearance fee' grin grin
hmmmmmm . girls.!! weti d things wey dey in between their legs go make men eyes see eemmhh.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Happiness87(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2015
lexy2014:
thought u would change d trend and give us something concrete instead of "a certain..."
what will the names do for you.

focus on educating your siblings and kids, these girls are now Used for rituals, using their wombs, future etc.

some aides turn the ladies to lesbians, make them sex one another while they watch and may join the org-y as the heat gets turned on
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Happiness87(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

so why the beef of mentioning 'wives'
ma, no vex o o be like you de para since morning.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

shìt load of crap!

You did not make an iota of sense young woman. Who the fhuuck was talking about tribalism here?

What you need to do now is to take correction and stop whyning like a little girl who lost her biscuit.

I don't need your "Likeness" or "Love" it's as irrelevant as the "k" in knife and the "p" in phone.

You can shove it up your smelly ass.

I don't beef people. I quote anybody I want to,,regardless of whatever rift we may have had before. As long as I see something i'm not in agreement with. And i'll still quote you again when I see you make a comment i'm not in agreement with. That's why it's a fuckîng forum. undecided

So you can keep beefing and "hating". It's expected of immature kidults like you.

Now i'm done with you. You can go back to your "Hating" spree.

When it pays my bills i'll let you know.

Bye! undecided
you think what happened that day will repeat itself, no way, keep on displaying what you are known for 'womanwrapper' and keep it up by following my comments...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by naijaboiy: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

you think what happened that day will repeat itself, no way, keep on displaying what you are known for 'womanwrapper' and keep it up by following my comments...mtcheew
i'd rather follow an idiotic troll than follow your comments. undecided

The sooner you learn that everything is not always personal the better for your sanity.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
ma, no vex o o be like you de para since morning.
why i go para, for on top faceless forum? not atall, just making my point.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by zicoraads: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Mznaett:
Truly, I can relate to this dnt ask me anything o
From your siggy...it seems you are from Akwa Ibom, right? And from the article, it seems AKS was mentioned a lot. Now, you seem to relate to the topic more than most people here. Are you in anyway lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm . girls.!! weti d things wey dey in between their legs go make men eyes see eemmhh.
and wetin men dey find go there grin
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'd rather follow an idiotic troll than follow your comments. undecided

cheesy cheesy you no wan follow again...lmao, pls dont give up. mtcheeew
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by delugajackson: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
This is very true,especially in Calabar,a course mate and friend of mine visits governor's office like there's no tomorrow. After much investigation with my guy,she was surprised to hear that we know her secret. There was nothing else to hide,and she confessed she went there to see one big man,and was paid 15k for her generous service,mind you this is the kind of girl that doesn't attend lectures often,she carries big handbags,fixes long nails and wears high heels as high as Mount Everest and is always picked up by men in big cars after school,and its painful as her parents will be fanning themselves that they have a responsible child in school,not knowing the kind of activities she does. It is a pity that our campus girls are now used as items of sexual gratification by big men of this town. I feel sorry for them.

2 Likes

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Fourwinds: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The story is hogwash. Looks like a concotted rubish by a spin-doctor in one newsroom desperate to defame and malign characters that represent ideas unpopular with the progenitors of this tabloid. Media houses like The Punch Newspapers and her sister in infamy, The Nation need to be closed down ASAP. Ditto The Triumph. These outlets spread nothing but hate and aggression againsst their mentors percieved enemies, thereby deepening tension across party, ethnic and religeous devides in this country.
look at d way u are ranting as if d everyone on social media is naive and unlearned. do I need a prophet to tell me these things exist. I was once in higher institution and I witnessed what went up to NYSC. So please give us some space
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

and who are the ones buying their pride?
its unfortunate ladies sell their bodies for money, though they blame it on poverty but why cant these men help them out without sleeping with them, their wicked urge maķes the ladies bargain in sex before money/money before sex; which they truely need, the whole mindset is barbaric.

just like the girl that visited you, she likes you and probably dont want you see her cheap by sleeping with you the first day, after believing in you, you still went ahead to dance skelewu on top of her and played guitar with her pus.sy, who is the wicked soul here now, yet you guys blame ladies and never minding your own sisters too.

the society is just too corrupt..it freaks.

Was i not told the pride of a woman is priceless? So why would a woman accept any amount of money for sex with a man who is not her man? Men would offer cos they need sex, women should look into the man's eyes and tell him, "to hell with your money" and walk away. But that is not obtainable in this generation. The girls are even ones soliciting to be enrolled in the recruitment just so they go make big cash. Smh! They even forget these politicians are very fetish. With that N500k given, you never can tell if the entire children in your worm (forget the right spelling), destiny and success in life have been taken away with it.

As for dancing skelewu on top of her and playing guitar with her pusssy, that's no big deal. When a woman fully becomes a man's property, the man uses her pusssy to play any kind of play he may deem fit. Or didnt you read when a man was sitting on the bed reading news paper and watching tele at the same time while the wife was lying down on the same bed. The man was constantly dipping his fingers into the woman's pusssy and the woman thought he needed sex and so she stood up and asked him to come have it. To her surprise, the husband told her he needed no sex but only dipping his fingers into her pusssy to get cums (liquid) from her pusssy to open news paper pages. That's how men play with women pusssies when the women become fully theirs. Lol. Mine was playing guitar with hers.

2 Likes

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Fourwinds: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I read the comments before the story. Its full os speculations concotted inside a media room without recourse to investigative journalism
nonsense.!!! I was once in d university and I saw with my eyes apart from what I heard. rubbish again
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by cucumba(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2015
That's why the state and our country is not moving forward despite every execised efforts. Proverb 14:34
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Princevally(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ifekemmie:
Imagine! See au dis so called govs re wasting our mony. God go judge all of una
wasting it on you is not a bad idea thou,,, #wink
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
What is the purpose of this meaningless article that is rich on speculations poor on the side of investigating journalism?
The speculations running wild are capable of ruining homes were they to be believed.
Do these things happen in government houses? YEZ.
Has this article done justice to exposing this rot? NO.
Punch is too serious a National Daily for this trash.
I'm disappointed.
If there are serious about this, let them focus on just 2 states and write with details not this scattered ego massaging rubbish.
Me no get time reading the lengthy write-up jare....I doubt if the OP knows the meaning of SUMMARY in his Dictionary..... No time biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

i pity you cos you dont know the angle he is coming from, the officials sleeping around, dont they have wives..smh for you.
Thanks but no thanks in a nice way. grin

I guess you're still living in a fantasy!

The simple fact is that women can hide their dirty secrets much better than men and are quick to tell others when men cheat on them.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by just4just: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2015
I hope this kind things in not happening in aso rock oooo. Baba dey watch u r back ooooo
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy cheesy you no wan follow again...lmao, pls dont give up. mtcheeew
What's she saying now? undecided

Bitçh please shift. The truth is such a really bitter pill to swallow.

So much for someone with a beef.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.