Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch (73763 Views)

How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by free2ryhme: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Those idiots can spend any amount on prostitutes. Once they finished stolen the billions that belong to all of us.

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by NaLaugh: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Coolomotola(f): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Not a new thing na.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Niyinficient(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Na diia way na....no be news
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by blackpanda: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Akpabio's flings are renowned!
He is a known philanderer and extremely generous to the ladies as well.

Btw this post was just too long to read. Na thesis

4 Likes

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by clinton101(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2015
9ja politica... Dey dnt have shame.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Richiy(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The story is hogwash. Looks like a concotted rubish by a spin-doctor in one newsroom desperate to defame and malign characters that represent ideas unpopular with the progenitors of this tabloid. Media houses like The Punch Newspapers and her sister in infamy, The Nation need to be closed down ASAP. Ditto The Triumph. These outlets spread nothing but hate and aggression againsst their mentors percieved enemies, thereby deepening tension across party, ethnic and religeous devides in this country.

these stories are for real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by nairaman66(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
hedonistic:
We've known these things for a long time. The report is correct but I don't fancy the veiled attempt to exempt some states. They are ALL involved, including the so-called Sharia states in the core north.

A majority of hot babes on our campuses have been involved in these things at one point or the other, including your so-called girlfriends.. Consider them saints at your own risk.

Gbam! one bottle of oriJIn for you!!
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
See what money reduced our ladies to.... #10,000 Issapity...
Later They will Come here and clamour equality and dey form Feminists. I can't blame politicians on this because their indecency is no news to us.
I Hope our ladies Stop being tools for entertainment soon before They are even seen as less a human being.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Flets:
One of APC's dwindling propaganda

All states indicted are PDP states while the their APC states are exonerated.

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Imo that are notoriosly popular for guest house entertainment for govt officials were carefully exonerated.

Even edo state well known for their govt guest house girls were reported to be saints too.

Punch should quit the distraction and help awaken Buhari to the expectations on his campaign promises
I was waiting for them to tell us how Adams met and married his current wife.
The propaganda emanating from this useless party is amazing and unfortunately they've got a lot of robots that will always swallow everything hook,line and sinker without asking some difficult questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by shaddoww: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
At last something good done cum out of osun
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Reference(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
What is the purpose of this meaningless article that is rich on speculations poor on the side of investigating journalism?
The speculations running wild are capable of ruining homes were they to be believed.
Do these things happen in government houses? YEZ.
Has this article done justice to exposing this rot? NO.
Punch is too serious a National Daily for this trash.
I'm disappointed.
If there are serious about this, let them focus on just 2 states and write with details not this scattered ego massaging rubbish.

Because the national psyche is like that, low on facts which require hard work, high on speculation and sensationalism because we love dishonesty and rumour mongering. These stories they tell are not new to most folks. What will make for interesting reading is new, fresh facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Appearance fee shocked, conference material grin

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Neyo5050: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2015
All these shocked episode lies on Akpabio kiss

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2015
hedonistic:
We've known these things for a long time. The report is correct but I don't fancy the veiled attempt to exempt some states. They are ALL involved, including the so-called Sharia states in the core north.

A majority of hot babes on our campuses have been involved in these things at one point or the other, including your so-called girlfriends.. Consider them saints at your own risk.
You don't expect the writer to analyse all 36 states, do you? He just picked the notorious ones thats why Northern governors arent there. We know all of them are guilty.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
I read the comments before the story. Its full os speculations concotted inside a media room without recourse to investigative journalism
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by debque(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Lemme say d truth for d first tym....dis tin long pass third mainland bridge..only read 1st three lines n last two lines...can some1 pls hep me summarise dis in shorthand for me...biko

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by klarrychenko94: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Prostitution na multi-million naira biz. There is no way to curb it.

Been wondering how osho met Iara. Now I know better.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Sibrah: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:

men bn cheating on their wives snc 1402.

Women been cheating on their husband before they even meet them, giving theirs out freely to married men with a happy married life in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Abugab(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
All in the name of hustle our ladies have been branded 'Conference Materials'.
We have never really had leaders who are concerned about the people and the land but their selfish goal and sexual needs.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by owobokiri(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Richiy:

these stories are for real.

Not saying stuff like these don't happen. . Just uncomfortable with the propoganda behind the manner of reporting the story. . Flets captured my thoughts exactly. .
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by passionate88: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
They will sell their bodies to these men then they will come here to run their mouth... Buncha lazy bastards...

Ashawo

My friend that schooled in esut once told me about a girl that has a standby cab, she never boarded a taxi for once, it's steady cab. One even got married to a very rich man before her NYSC but the husband do beat her once in a while...

2 Likes

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Classicool(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Mtchew...Shoro Niyen.....
See this trash Our,our, dem dey fear say make them no get sack... Its a lie.... The correspondent are also part of the corrupt act... May God save us...
The article is also full of hate why is it that it only focused on southern parts of the country... What of the Northern scandals...

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by kuntash: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2526397/phcn-senate-orders-immediate-abolition

Share the info pls.

The social media is powerful in Nigeria lately

This unjustified payments is affecting Nigerians too bad

Pls share the information to draw much Attention
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by missKiffy(f): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
It's very possible
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Kumson(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Wetin
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Afritop(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Another source where buhari can probe our looted funds
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by rotexteymie(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Your write up is longer than river nile.

So na only persons wey call on lalasticlala go hit FP?

I don dey waste my time dey write without even back page cos I no call people to do needful.

Na Nija we dey sha, what can I expect?
cheesy grin
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Sanchez01: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
What is the purpose of this meaningless article that is rich on speculations poor on the side of investigating journalism?
The speculations running wild are capable of ruining homes were they to be believed.
Do these things happen in government houses? YEZ.
Has this article done justice to exposing this rot? NO.
Punch is too serious a National Daily for this trash.
I'm disappointed.
If there are serious about this, let them focus on just 2 states and write with details not this scattered ego massaging rubbish.
SATURDAY Punch as well as SUNDAY's are often entertaining than the regular news week prints. True, the reportage is a surface one but picking just two out of 36 states would be unfair. Our e-warriors would brand it propaganda and the handiwork of their detractors.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
THEY CANT PAY WORKERS THEY ARREARS BUT THE CAN AFFORD 250,000 FUEL ALLOWANCE WITH A SMILE FOR A LADY JUST ABOUT THEIR LAST DAUGHTERS AGE
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Islie: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
These acts is much prevalence in our political dispensation

The ladies in questions have given their birth rights to dogs all because of crumbs that comes from the political officer holders tables not minding the after effects

For every actions their is an equal and opposite reactions .... This is a law of nature and science

"Hope those conference materials are listening"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.