Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,749 members, 7,865,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? (1317 Views)

Logicboy's Letter To Anony, Enigma, Frosbel And Other Christians..(thank You) / Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by Bastage: 3:20am On Mar 25, 2009
You asked for biblical answers.

Nope. I clearly asked for a yes or no.

You're a fraud David.

You won't answer because you know damn well that life wasn't created in 3 days and that shows you to be nothing but an illogical, hypocritical slowpoke.

Shit. You want us to prove evolution theory? You don't even believe in your own Bible.
Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 25, 2009
duduspace:

I see, the Artful Dodger is at work again, I'm supposed to be asking your fictional God a question you have been unable to obtain an answer to. We know yu well Davidylan, please leave room for the other christians to confirm if they accept your old earth view. I wonder what Lady would say.

nah, just doing EXACTLY as huxley and bastage would do.

Bastage:

Nope. I clearly asked for a yes or no.

You're a fraud David.

You won't answer because you know damn well that life wasn't created in 3 days and that shows you to be nothing but an illogical, hypocritical slowpoke.

Shit. You want us to prove evolution theory? You don't even believe in your own Bible.

Firstly, you're the idiot who started burbling on about 3 days and creation.

re the bible: It won't keep you busy. A quick scan will suffice
Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by duduspace(m): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2009
mazaje:

Nice to know that you are doing good, I travelled around a bit myself but am now back in Helsinki.

Abi o, it is all in search of a better life. I've missed reading from you guys' posts. Come to think of it, I even missed David's hypocrisy. What of Bindex, Chrisbenogor and Dios/Martian?
Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by mazaje(m): 3:46am On Mar 25, 2009
duduspace:

Abi o, it is all in search of a better life. I've missed reading from you guys' posts. Come to think of it, I even missed David's hypocrisy. What of Bindex, Chrisbenogor and Dios/Martian?

I don't know where chris and dios are but i am always in touch with bindex. . . . . . .
Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by Bastage: 3:58am On Mar 25, 2009
It won't keep you busy. A quick scan will suffice

I don't need it.
Your lack of a clear answer speaks volumes.
Re: Davidylan Accepts The Old Earth View Of The Earth - Do Other Christians Agree ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
Bastage:

I don't need it.
Your lack of a clear answer speaks volumes.

you mean like you exhibited on the other thread? [size=14pt]I simply copied your own "answers" and posted them here and you think i lack "clear answers"?[/size]  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow His Children To Suffer? Let's Share / Difference Between First And Second Death / Did Pope Resign Over Dossier Linking The Church To 'Gay Network' In The Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.