Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples (1805 Views)

Have You Ever Crushed On Your Pastor? / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Is It Wrong To Love Someone Cos They're a Look Alike Of Som1 U Once Loved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
faith551:
dimples sort of light up your smiles, I dnt really have an addiction for it, but some people will do anything to date a dimpled guy/girl
lol
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Never crushed on anyone because of dimples
I think they are cute but most chics I know with dimples are ìdiots
chai! Odikwa very serious
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by IamLEGEND1: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
berrygoodgirl:

I doubt that she knows what a pun is.
i was just hailing her comment
and all of a sudden, shawty was getting her pantíes in a twist.....
asking me if i even use google..... Na so i just shake my head.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by temmypotter(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what?

are you saying i didnt use google or i used google.

You kinda had me messed up @ the bolded.
dude! The kashy girl just don't gerrit.. She a bimbo dude!.. Lol
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
temmypotter:
dude! The kashy girl just don't gerrit.. She a bimbo dude!.. Lol

na so me too just open mouth dey look wetin she type.. .

i tried to make myself believe that she was just messing with me but no,d woman been dey serious.

na so i just keep quite

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Virgin ? / Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pray Before Having Sex With That Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.