Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples (1806 Views)

Have You Ever Crushed On Your Pastor? / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Is It Wrong To Love Someone Cos They're a Look Alike Of Som1 U Once Loved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Dimples are cute...it adds cheekiness to a person... grin

1 Like

Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by zadok60: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2015
yea
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
wow!that's good!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2015
YEAH THEY ARE
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2015
zadok60:
yea
aiit!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
YEAH THEY ARE
aiit!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Abeg wetin be dimples?
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by ionsman: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2015
I have it and it has endeared me to a lot of ladies.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

I see what you did there ma'am.

#WordplayPeople

#FuckingWordplay
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
ionsman:
I have it and it has endeared me to a lot of ladies.
good! Enjoy it. Moreover where's ur dimples,is it on the check or the jaw?
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I see what you did there ma'am.

#WordplayPeople

#FuckingWordplay

Wtf u said?
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by wordbank(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
It makes adults look like kids
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

Wtf u said?
dimples are usually on the cheeks right?
and you said "it adds CHEEKINESS to a person".
#Cheeks&cheekiness
#LegendLovedThePun
#Gerrit?
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
wordbank:
It makes adults look like kids
hmmm!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by pTomz(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Love etsmiley
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
have u used google recently coz i doubt u didn't…smh
IamLEGEND1:

#Cheeks&cheekiness

#LegendLovedThePun

#Gerrit?
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
pTomz:
Love etsmiley
alright!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by ionsman: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
good! Enjoy it. Moreover where's ur dimples,is it on the check or the jaw?

My Ear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by IamLEGEND1: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
have u used google recently coz i doubt u didn't …smh

what?

are you saying i didnt use google or i used google.

You kinda had me messed up @ the bolded.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
ionsman:

My Ear. undecided
it's obvious it contributes to wat makes u abnormal!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by passionate88: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Majority of people with dimples have round faces, I don't like round face
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2015
passionate88:
Majority of people with dimples have round faces, I don't like round face
alright!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Mcweber(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Of course yes....I once had a crush on a classmate then in JSS class. her dimples are so cute with charming smiles. she was indeed a damsel. But I was so young and naive then that i couldnt express my feelings...Oh!! Yemi Olude was really a beauty to behold...I miss that gal. She should be married by now with kids
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by berrygoodgirl: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Dim what
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by berrygoodgirl: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#Cheeks&cheekiness
#LegendLovedThePun
#Gerrit?

I doubt that she knows what a pun is.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by ionsman: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
it's obvious it contributes to wat makes u abnormal!

Yes....Yeye question.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by berrygoodgirl: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
But seriously...people see dimples as cute

Ok,maybe they are cute but, wetin concern me with dimples. I don't even notice.
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Mcweber:
Of course yes....I once had a crush on a classmate then in JSS class. her dimples are so cute with charming smiles. she was indeed a damsel. But I was so young and naive then that i couldnt express my feelings...Oh!! Yemi Olude was really a beauty to behold...I miss that gal. She should be married by now with kids
eeyah,very touching!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by jonaifame22(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
But seriously...people see dimples as cute

Ok,maybe they are cute but, wetin concern me with dimples. I don't even notice.
issorite!
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by faith551(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
dimples sort of light up your smiles, I dnt really have an addiction for it, but some people will do anything to date a dimpled guy/girl
Re: Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Never crushed on anyone because of dimples
I think they are cute but most chics I know with dimples are ìdiots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is My Wife / Relationships These Days / I Feel So Used,please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.