Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Women Live Longer Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (1725 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
A practical experience in a quest to break the ice on a very beautiful neighbour of mine almost cost me my life.
She is very beautiful and is also working just like me so both of us come back home late and hardly see each other, I have tried on luck to meet her face to face to no avail but as luck will have yesterday I heard a knock at my door and there she was, she pleaded that her power keeps tripping off and she needs my help to fix it, I no no sh!t about wires and am dead scared of them but with this kind of opportunity I no go fit carry last.
she showed me where the fault was, I asked how she knew it and she told me she read engineering in school, ok!!! in my mind I was...so why call me if you know how to fix it cool shocked shocked with the fantasy of me running this with babe, na so I carry my big head begin climb ladder!!! to cut the story short brothers and sisters I got electrocuted like never before, !!! the type that gets you glued and vibrating as you struggle to free your self.the worst part is that the stupid lady ran away.
men live short lived because we take unnecessary risks every day
we do stupid things that are very dangerous
my advice to any guy going close to a power line is to get his close pal on the stand by just like this picture bellow! I almost lost my life

1 Share

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by DickDastardly(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin
We are all pencils in the hands of the creator.......Wale Adenuga (June 12, 1993)

1 Like

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
other pictures of men doing dangerous and stupid risky jobs

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2015
more

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin grin grin
We are all pencils in the hands of the creator.......Wale Adenuga (June 12, 1993)
grin grin angry angry grin in this case who is the creator
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by etiosa97(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
cooooooo
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by Immanueladebol(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Mayb b'cus dy av more witches n few wizards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2015
imagine grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by Exponental(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2015
At least 2 of these reasons: Bills, Multiple sex (partners), Alcohol & Cigarette/ Weed
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Exponental:
At least 2 of these reasons:
Bills, Multiple sex (partners), Alcohol & Cigarette/ Weed
multiple sex partners? I disagree on that one bro
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hahashocked
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by tojahh(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
hmmmm. your case resemble my own o.

my own na paint i help her paint only for me to hear say she dey tell neighbors say common room i no fit paint say i make i waste her paint cry
because say the paint dem touch ground as i dey paint the ceiling. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men by kuuljay(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
tojahh:
hmmmm. your case resemble my own o.

my own na paint i help her paint only for me to hear say she dey tell neighbors say common room i no fit paint say i make i waste her paint cry
because say the paint dem touch ground as i dey paint the ceiling. embarassed
bros finish the story nah!!! what happened after you paint finish grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What You Should Eat In Order To Make Your Vagina Smell Good And Keep It C / . / Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.