Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? (626 Views)

Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman / (pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by Gwendee4u(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
It has been noted that ladies who act hard to get,get the best man.while those who act easy to get looks cheap. But what do u guys think about this? ....when a lady discuss relationship with a guy,u hear things lik“show him amuch u love him.ask him aboot his daily activities.listen to his problem and so on”,but when the lady talt to a fellow lady u hear things like“don't show him amuch u love him.don't act like u care.act hrd to get and u will see him runing to u”...who is right between both?
Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by Bacteriocin(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Both hard to get and easy to get, everybody get the set of people wey hold dere "mumu button" for hand.
Na make the person just locate the babe ni: lobatan.
grin
Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by ikbnice(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2015
bcuz d yoruba do say- ohun ti aba f'ara sise fun lo n pe lowo eni meaning- woteva u toil to get usually last lnger.
But d galz do take it to mean they ar nt cheap.
Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by Panshow(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Act hard to get and watch me go out with your best friend

1 Like

Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by Iddiot(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by lekjons(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2015
I don't like 'hard-to-get' girls.. anyway, maybe because i'm an introvert

and those who are rude while playing it(hard2get) are disgusting!, in some cases they may slap, insult, poke fun on you as if you're a thief..

i, as a person, i can't stand those sh*ts..

'll rather let girls be

1 Like

Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2015
OP YOUR THEORY IS VERY FALSE, MANY HARD TO GET LADIES ARE IN THEIR THIRTIES NOW STILL FORMING HARD TO GET.

WHEN IN UNI, ITS THE RUNS GIRLS THEM SEF THAT GOT MARRIED 1ST AND TO BIG BOYS,

I AM NOT PROMOTING RUNS O.
Re: Why Men Likes Hard To Get Ladies More Than Easy To Get Ladies? by lekjons(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
bcuz d yoruba do say-
ohun ti aba f'ara sise fun lo n pe lowo eni
meaning- woteva u toil to get usually last lnger.

But d galz do take it to mean they ar nt cheap.
cheap or not, if they fall for a player, they(players) don't care maybe u're hard or easy to get after they don shine d 'kini', so it depends or the guy's character

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Men / Help A Nairalander / How Do You End A Relationship Peacefully? Find Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.