Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman (2779 Views)

Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? / 40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / 40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
The things men like in women often have nothing to do with looks, bra size or any of the standard things we think men fall for, although physical appearance is the first thing they notice (don’t we all?) cheesy when it comes to settling down, looks often come in last and count the least!

Believe it or not, there are at least 10 completely non-physical things men like in women and I’m pretty sure your boyfriend could list many more and confirm that your gorgeous physique, beautiful and soft are not the only things that made him fall in love with you

1. A Good listeners
Most men appreciate women who are able to just listen , You know… just sitting, listening (and I mean REALLY listening)… just showing that you care.
Oh, and that involves being patient as well, understanding that most men need to “process” their problems before they can talk about them and learning to say, “Okay, baby, whenever you want to talk about it I’m here for you.” The ability to listen and really hear what's being said is one of the things men likes in women because it's so supportive -- and they're much more likely to reciprocate.

2. Spontaneous
Being able to “go with the flow” is one of the traits men likes in women the most,Most of our men would never sing in front of us (professional singers excluded) but they just love to hear us sing (even if it sounds more like howling) grin they love to see us dance around the house, they will gladly throw us a surprise if they know the reaction will be positive and they Love to see us being us (even if it involves a certain dose of silliness). kiss

3. A Good cook
Our grandmas used to say that the only way to get to a man’s heart is through his stomach oh yah remember that one? Well, we have learned by now that’s not the only way, although it certainly is one of the ways and, if I may add, a very good one....Men love women who can cook and women who would be willing to learn to cook for them.
That’s when that traditional part of the brain turns on to note the woman in question would be a good wife It’s a cliche, I know, but even experts agree on this one! cheesy hope you are a good cook??

4. Ready to compromise
Every man feels better when he knows his lady is ready to negotiate and work hard to find a solution that will be acceptable for both sides,So, I hope you’re ready to compromise, though guys like boobs long legs and big butt, they all agree this non-physical quality is far more important, It makes for a much longer, happier, more fulfilling relationship as well.

5. Caring
He really wants to know that you care for him but be careful, because repeating “I love you” until he can’t take it anymore isn’t a good way to let him know how you feel.
An average man will tell you that he loves you once and show you how much he loves you five times...You should do the same Baby him when he’s sick or tired, surprise him every once in a while, listen to his problems, SHOW him everything you want to tell him because this quality is one of the very important things men like in women.

6. A good Sense of humor
A sense of humor is also one of the things men like in women, especially in women they are planning to settle down with! Time to find your funny bone, ladies!
Now, I wonder why is that so… are they planning to make a lot of jokes or do they just want to make sure we’re able to find positive or maybe even funny sides in the future events that aren’t guaranteed to be stress free and easy? I don’t know but a sense of humor definitely gets my vote!

7. A strong woman
One of the best things men likes in women is a quality like no other, a virtue that no woman of today could live without strength! You don’t have to lose your best damsel in distress act, in fact, you can even let him “save” you once in a while, but he has to know you’ll be there if things start to get ugly...He has to know that there is a strong rock he can grab for under that delicate butterfly facade of yours a woman he can count on.

8. Be natural when it counts
Just because we like makeup doesn’t mean that we have to wear it all of the time...A guy wants a girl that is going to be natural when it counts, A guy loves it when a girl doesn’t take two hours to look perfect when in his opinion, she is perfect no matter what..He wants a girl that is so confident in herself, she doesn’t need anything but herself.

9. Get down and dirty at anytime
Of course, getting down and dirty is going to be a huge plus to a guy He wants someone that isn’t going to freak out about a bug or getting their nails dirty..He wants someone that would be down with doing ‘boy’ things and can be tomboyish just sometimes! grin

10. Motherly instinct
Ahan last but not the least... the motherly instinct is a definite must for most guys, He wants someone that will take care of him … and in turn, he will take care of you.
Guys also want to know that whomever they choose to have a family with, their kids will be taken care of in the best possible way, You see, the things men like in women are a

Cc: Lalasticlala

Feel free to add yours too! Thanks grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
yeye
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Waiting for the guys to comment. grin

Nice points op smiley
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Nice points op smiley
dont you have a job?
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
dont you have a job?
Ask yourself that question first smiley
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
grinTrue, but a man will still cheat

2 Likes

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Nice points op smiley

Lol. Thanks
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by finalboss1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you need to be beaten
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by finalboss1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
dont you have a job?
i wonder o
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinTrue, but a man will still cheat

The truth is, there's never one reason why a guy cheats
The whole cheating thing would be a lot easier if there was a blanket diagnosis for all men on the face of the earth grin But the truth is, men likes women

1 Like

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

The truth is, there's never one reason why a guy cheats
The whole cheating thing would be a lot easier if there was a blanket diagnosis for all men on the face of the earth grin But the truth is, men like women

Even with this theory. They would never discover why..

It's something that's in the veins.. It's a craft, it's part of DNA.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by finalboss1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:

lerruz call a spade a spade , you nor get work ?
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
finalboss1:

lerruz call a spade a spade , you nor get work ?
Actually I am working . smiley

Wanna know how?

Check my siggy smiley

Have you something reasonable you want to add to the thread

We are all here to learn smiley

Peace!
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Even with this theory. They would never discover why..

It's something that's in the veins.. It's a craft, it's part of DNA.. grin grin

oh yay i go with you there's something in a guy's DNA that predisposes his eye to wander cheesy
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
smiley
Winnelyn:

oh yay i go with you there's something in a guy's DNA that predisposes his eye to wander cheesy

smiley
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
you need to be beaten
tongue tongue

Don't derail ,

Talk about the thread smiley
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
better jobless antelope, after we tab trapqueen77 she calm down, she no dey comment anyhow again cheesy

Ur definitely a jobless one...u know who's here and what not....

I have a better things to do than facing a MAGA LIKE U
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nelsoncutie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
The things men like in women often have nothing to do with looks, bra size or any of the standard things we think men fall for, although physical appearance is the first thing they notice (don’t we all?) cheesy when it comes to settling down, looks often come in last and count the least!

Believe it or not, there are at least 10 completely non-physical things men like in women and I’m pretty sure your boyfriend could list many more and confirm that your gorgeous physique, beautiful and soft are not the only things that made him fall in love with you

1. A Good listeners
Most men appreciate women who are able to just listen , You know… just sitting, listening (and I mean REALLY listening)… just showing that you care.
Oh, and that involves being patient as well, understanding that most men need to “process” their problems before they can talk about them and learning to say, “Okay, baby, whenever you want to talk about it I’m here for you.” The ability to listen and really hear what's being said is one of the things men likes in women because it's so supportive -- and they're much more likely to reciprocate.

2. Spontaneous
Being able to “go with the flow” is one of the traits men likes in women the most,Most of our men would never sing in front of us (professional singers excluded) but they just love to hear us sing (even if it sounds more like howling) grin they love to see us dance around the house, they will gladly throw us a surprise if they know the reaction will be positive and they Love to see us being us (even if it involves a certain dose of silliness). kiss

3. A Good cook
Our grandmas used to say that the only way to get to a man’s heart is through his stomach oh yah remember that one? Well, we have learned by now that’s not the only way, although it certainly is one of the ways and, if I may add, a very good one....Men love women who can cook and women who would be willing to learn to cook for them.
That’s when that traditional part of the brain turns on to note the woman in question would be a good wife It’s a cliche, I know, but even experts agree on this one! cheesy hope you are a good cook??

4. Ready to compromise
Every man feels better when he knows his lady is ready to negotiate and work hard to find a solution that will be acceptable for both sides,So, I hope you’re ready to compromise, though guys like boobs long legs and big butt, they all agree this non-physical quality is far more important, It makes for a much longer, happier, more fulfilling relationship as well.

5. Caring
He really wants to know that you care for him but be careful, because repeating “I love you” until he can’t take it anymore isn’t a good way to let him know how you feel.
An average man will tell you that he loves you once and show you how much he loves you five times...You should do the same Baby him when he’s sick or tired, surprise him every once in a while, listen to his problems, SHOW him everything you want to tell him because this quality is one of the very important things men like in women.

6. A good Sense of humor
A sense of humor is also one of the things men like in women, especially in women they are planning to settle down with! Time to find your funny bone, ladies!
Now, I wonder why is that so… are they planning to make a lot of jokes or do they just want to make sure we’re able to find positive or maybe even funny sides in the future events that aren’t guaranteed to be stress free and easy? I don’t know but a sense of humor definitely gets my vote!

7. A strong woman
One of the best things men likes in women is a quality like no other, a virtue that no woman of today could live without strength! You don’t have to lose your best damsel in distress act, in fact, you can even let him “save” you once in a while, but he has to know you’ll be there if things start to get ugly...He has to know that there is a strong rock he can grab for under that delicate butterfly facade of yours a woman he can count on.

8. Be natural when it counts
Just because we like makeup doesn’t mean that we have to wear it all of the time...A guy wants a girl that is going to be natural when it counts, A guy loves it when a girl doesn’t take two hours to look perfect when in his opinion, she is perfect no matter what..He wants a girl that is so confident in herself, she doesn’t need anything but herself.

9. Get down and dirty at anytime
Of course, getting down and dirty is going to be a huge plus to a guy He wants someone that isn’t going to freak out about a bug or getting their nails dirty..He wants someone that would be down with doing ‘boy’ things and can be tomboyish just sometimes! grin

10. Motherly instinct
Ahan last but not the least... the motherly instinct is a definite must for most guys, He wants someone that will take care of him … and in turn, he will take care of you.
Guys also want to know that whomever they choose to have a family with, their kids will be taken care of in the best possible way, You see, the things men like in women are a

Cc: Lalasticlala
Nice write up! Am still searching for that girl that has all the qualities yhu hav mentioned here...Trust me,wen i find one,i will Never cheat again! lol!
Feel free to add yours too! Thanks grin
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by firstking01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by buffalowings: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
I will just pretend that you purposely gloss over the true meaning of getting down and dirty
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
buffalowings:

I will just pretend that you purposely gloss over the true meaning of getting down and dirty

you don't have to quote the whole post mehn... Btw What's your own definition of 'down and dirty'
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Laveda(f): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

What DNA?

Things like these still makes these men cheat, when you sound like this it gives these men the mind to go out and do nonsense hoping when he returns y'all would justify. It with (its in their DNA)
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by buffalowings: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

you don't have to quote the whole post mehn... Btw What's your own definition of 'down and dirty'

Getting down and dirty only has one meaning in my personal dictionary

It means sexy time
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

That something is the thing that makes him look at a woman's boobsi and yansh and wants to put his konnddo inside..

it's only normal
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:

What DNA?

Things like these still makes these men cheat, when you sound like this it gives these men the mind to go out and do nonsense hoping when he returns y'all would justify. It with (its in their DNA)

Many men, but not all, are poly from birth. Some are mono from birth. ... Being mono or poly is an orientation like any other, It's something you are born with. "Born that way."

If that weren't the case, men would not still be attracted and tempted by other women after being in a relationship..
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Laveda(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

Many men, but not all, are poly from birth. Some are mono from birth. ... Being mono or poly is an orientation like any other, It's something you are born with. "Born that way."

If that weren't the case, men would not still be attracted and tempted by other women after being in a relationship..

And where did you get this from? You think girls don't see men who are far better than their boyfriend when in a relationship? Instead of cheating we choose to hold on to our boyfriends... Why can't men do same?

sad please drop that mentality, cheating shouldn't be justified on any ground, people cheat simply cause they want to and not cause of any nature.
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Presh900(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur definitely a jobless one...u know who's here and what not....

I have a better things to do than facing a MAGA LIKE U
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:

That something is the thing that makes him look at a woman's boobsi and yansh and wants to put his konnddo inside..

it's only normal

lol you and boobi ehn smh for you grin
Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by Winnelyn(f): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:

And where did you get this from? You think girls don't see men who are far better than their boyfriend when in a relationship? Instead of cheating we choose to hold on to our boyfriends... Why can't men do same?

sad please drop that mentality, cheating shouldn't be justified on any ground, people cheat simply cause they want to and not cause of any nature.

The reason why we think its in a man gene to cheat … no matter how happy a man is in any given situation, he is sure to look outside of his relationship for pleasure, because that’s just what a man does...

however men and women who believe this say things like “It’s in a man’s DNA,” “Sex doesn’t mean as much as it does to women, to a man, I’ve even heard reasons that amount to “men are animals, driven by testosterone.... They are aggressive creatures taught to chase and court women and throughout their lives cannot help but to fulfill their natural desire to continue chasing the cat.” Many even blame women they say we are just too sexy to resist and we should tone it down a little. grin

1 Like

Re: Not Just Good Looks Alone Here Are 10 Other Things Men Likes In A Woman by dshiznitplata(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
I must say...I'm impressed with this list...I don't think I wana know about the 1st 10.....Down n Dirty, Strong.....Reminds me of a few girls....Damsel in distress 247 need to be put in the military.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? / I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? / Pastor Was Spotted Kissing His Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.