Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? (8493 Views)

Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) / 15 Remedies For A Smelly Vagina... / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
I can't take this stench no more men.. Help me out with ideas please.

How do I tell her without hurting her feelings??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Bacteriocin(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
you go tell her nooni.
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by sirnature: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
!
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Simple, open your mouth and talk, but prepare to be slapped. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by divinehand2003(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just be frank about it and tell her without adding an insult to it. If u don't tell her, someone else will
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrankNetter:

how did u know her vijay stinks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tell her and she won't hav sex wit u again....
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by bilulu(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tell her to always make sure dat place smells nice
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by misspicy(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bacteriocin:
you go tell her nooni.
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by themonk(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dont tell her, just ask her to have a bathe with her, then wash that place the way u would like her too. wash it so well, while subliminally telling her the importance of doing it. she would understand, thank me later.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by scentmarlc(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
grayht:
how won't he know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Must U shook her? Haba

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by scentmarlc(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
themonk:
Dont tell her, just ask her to have a bathe with her, then wash that place the way u would like her too. wash it so well, while subliminally telling her the importance of doing it. she would understand, thank me later.
agreed but don't try it with biliki oooooogringrin
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by themonk(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
scentmarlc:
agreed but don't try it with biliki oooooogringrin
biliki? what is that?
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
grayht:

Don't you know what "friends with benefit" means? undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Tell her and she won't hav sex wit u again....

Yeah. I'm trying to avoid that
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by scentmarlc(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
themonk:
biliki? what is that?
Na soldier pikin
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by tojahh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
bros, just try and get some research on how to maintain a healthy and happy virggies. then introduce those methods to her.

Just tell her its good, its what your sister uses and she claims it good and you are curious and want her to use it too.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrankNetter:

Yeah. I'm trying to avoid that
just manage it bro... Its free, so u shouldn't complain grin unlike us dat spend a fortune findin one clean

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Infomizer(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
themonk:

Emboldened doesn't solve it bro...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
themonk:

Believe me, I've tried that one. We always shower before and after sex, it doesn't help one bit. cry
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
just manage it bro... Its free, so u shouldn't complain grin unlike us dat spend a fortune findin one clean

You don't get. She's ultra clean + she's sexy as hell shocked

But once we begin smooching & she starts getting "wet", the matter go change cry
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
On a lighter note

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shit men embarassedu must be digging ur shitty tongue too deep in grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrankNetter:

You don't get. She's ultra clean + she's sexy as hell shocked

But once we begin smooching & she starts getting "wet", the matter go change cry
dahs wah am sayn.. Manage it
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by JonSnow(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin shiiiit!
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Grinch:
Shit men embarassedu must be digging ur shitty tongue too deep in grin[color=#990000][/color]

Last thing undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by FrankNetter(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
dahs wah am sayn.. Manage it

No o! Manage what?
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
FrankNetter:

No o! Manage what?
the thing jor!
Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by alexlee50: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just end it, if u can't tell her.abi no be friends with benefits u call am? U no dey drop? Why drop for something that stinks?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by tojahh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
You don't manage it.

Help her get clean... It might be from food she eats or drinks. Like I said, do some study, it my even be an infection she didn't took care of.

So no fear, afterall with the smell you still dey throway face kpansh am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? by funlord(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
FrankNetter:

Dude are you so desperate? A stinky _vagina is a sign of a deeper underlying problem and you are here saying you still want to hit that and not hurt her feelings! What a ponce! Go find yourself a clean biatch and stop living like a _wanker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / Pretty Nurse Becomes Internet Sensation After Sharing ‘hot’ Photos On Instagram / Photos Of Beautiful Curvy Nurse Drives Social Media Users Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.