Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (56460 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
bro so hapi 4 u, i know 100% dat u will cm out victorious, sinnzu is too small 4 u, he is no match 4 u, bro im dancing and jubilating 4 u. kudos
Hahahahahaha. barman, were re thou? pls giv dis my niggah five 20litres gallons of otueke ogogoro. bills on me.

#YouMustDieToday
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sinnzu:

Oga e neva reach that level yet oo shockedgrin. How your side na?

Oga mi, your brother loyal. How's your harem of babes na? Any new potential addition? wink grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Omotayor123(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked Who are they?
Adeh39, LadyBoss1 and Aminat508 lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Too bad you had to stoop this low SMH 4u dude angry
What factual evidence can you provide to justify your assertion? Remember, "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour".
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Too bad you had to stoop this low SMH 4u dude angry
What factual evidence can you provide to justify your assertion? Remember, "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour".
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahaha. barman, were re thou? pls giv dis my niggah five 20litres gallons of otueke ogogoro. bills on me.

#YouMustDieToday
take it and drink it with all pleasure when im done i will soak garri to quench d effect, dats hw we do it
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by berbz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Is that suppose to be a wooing line undecided
just to let u kn how I've bee waiting for someone like u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ggrin(f): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

Osinwin leleyi o! How far Na give me the number Na grin
my acct number abi? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinizia:

Oga mi, your brother loyal. How's your harem of babes na? Any new potential addition? wink grin
Tohpahz got potential grin. I'll ask her if she'll like to join "the family" tonight grin cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Evidence? cheesy

When its so obvious? Lol there's no need for that smiley
Confrontation:

What factual evidence can you provide to justify your assertion?
Remember, "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour".
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Danjuma827(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
is my angel around?
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ggrin(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ogun lo ma pa e
Bring you wide obo na
sango lo ma pa e danuangry
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
take it and drink it with all pleasure when im done i will soak garri to quench d effect, dats hw we do it
hahahahaha. badt niggah. where hv u been and wen nxt u dey enta benin city? i wanna flex ur life wit both brew and ladies pussies til u giv up d ghost.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by koppa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
shut:

I'm jealous already, please promise these words are for me only and no one will share them with me wink
lol yeah they're for you Queen...thanks anyway for making the whole thing fun..time to get a proper weekend sleep...
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Danjuma827(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

hahahahaha. badt niggah. where hv u been and wen nxt u dey enta benin city? i wanna flex ur life wit both brew and ladies pussies til u giv up d ghost.
have mercy on him na
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by koppa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
You people have started with investigating someone with multiple moniker again abi,na one of the reason ah get Zero joy for this section be this...
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Confrontation:

AgapeCharis my bossom friend.
Lol seems you're enjoying your trolling. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Danjuma827(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
koppa:
You people have started with investigating someone with multiple moniker again abi,na one of the reason ah get Zero joy for this section be this...
hahaha na so e be
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by shut(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
koppa:
lol yeah they're for you Queen...thanks anyway for making the whole thing fun..time to get a proper weekend sleep...

Sweet dreams my brave knight wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinizia:

Did cherry ice show up?
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
tohpahz:

Shhhhh i said!!
I concur. Long live the amiable undisputed queen of NL. See as eveybody come for my head base on one harmless comment. This was how one random dude was lynched at the Oba super market. Chai. Daris God du o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol seems you're enjoying your trolling. grin
To the fullest.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sinnzu:
Tohpahz got potential grin. I'll ask her if she'll like to join "the family" tonight grin cool

gringringrin

Mission impossible. Abort .. Abort!! Suspect's BF, DYG, has got an AK47 waiting to blow your head off!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Confrontation:

To the fullest.
I can see. Limiting it will do you more good though.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Danjuma827(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Confrontation:

I concur.
Long live the amiable undisputed queen of NL.
See as eveybody come for my head base on one harmless comment.
This was how one random dude was lynched at the Oba super market. Chai.
Daris God du o.
woow when you said she is the queen I looked at mine and I discover that she is the only one too
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Evidence? cheesy

When its so obvious? Lol there's no need for that smiley
Alright. Here's the deal.
You're going to do my every bidding on NL if who you're asserting to be me isn't in actuality.
Agreed?
Dapada!!! Owo baba Ijebu! Da pada!

B'ewure ba boju weyin af'epe fun elepe
ggrin:
sango lo ma pa e danuangry
sinizia:

gringringrin

Mission impossible. Abort .. Abort!! Suspect's BF, DYG, has got an AK47 waiting to blow your head off!! grin
Bro i am the Machine Gun, im packing heat even in the north pole, let him come grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Did cherry ice show up?

No she didn't. And she's the one that made me take up this task in the first place. angryangry

Well, when she comes online, she will view it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

lol noted, when i enta, i will let u know, i hope those uniben ladies are still avalaible
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Na u win omotayor123 heart abi? Watch your back cool cool
Yes my in-law...
Eshe ma

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sinnzu:
Bro i am the Machine Gun, im packing heat even in the north pole, let him come grin

Hehehe. You just might nick it, because ladies admire confident men. gringrin

Omo, see as you wan use wooing lines wunjur Prettythick. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.