Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,250 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (55996 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aminat508:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Chai so painful scentmarlc, what a loss cry cry cry cry
e b like say u don high amina, risika
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Big head small kini
ggrin:
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by berbz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Make I take front seat...

Waiting for my sweerie potatoes..
Freemanan!
Scentmarlc!
Where are thou!
I like u...
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na Freemanan carry the day jare.. cheesy

Uhmmmmmmmm......
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
MRpii:
Me gud,how ur face?
My face
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by whizqueen(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Go koppa
Go go go koppa cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
berbz:
I like u...
Thanks cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aminat508:
u choose Freemanan shocked shocked shocked shocked are u okay

CC: Adeh39

Hehehehheheheheheh gringringringrin

Vex don catch u?
Una plan no work?

**dancing shokiii**

**flies back to enigurl and omavik with speed of light**cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai..... adeh39, LadyBoss1 come and see oooo.
God don pass una tongue
Lol i missed it
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by demmy0325(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Twaci:
thanks all the same dear.
..Yea.. smiley..
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Omotayor123(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
scentmarlc:
why u dey ask, shebi na philosopher you choose, go meet am make una dey chop philosophy naa gringrin
That one na camouflage... So the witches no go kill me..

Ekuro lala Baku Ewa na cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aminat508:
u choose Freem anan shocked shocked shocked shocked are u okay

CC: Adeh3 9
cheesy

No mind am grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by shut(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Princeparix:
Hello Shut.....

I sincerely don't know where to start but I've got to start anyway.
husssh! that's not a nice intro right?

That was your first ever post I read and instead of hating that you hate humans, I loved the sincerity and fullness of your heart, I was attracted to the way you expressed yourself without fear of being judged..... I hence the strong will to remain you and show the world the real u in you.

shvt crushing on someone in a faceless forum like NL is crazy.... yes I am crazy but you made my heart somersault with your post, I coordination, choice of words and arrangements that Derek Jones would really have a go for his record. you ignited flames I never knew existed within the confinement of my E-quietness and hate. you gave my lonely E-heart a reason to believe in the dawn after darkness, to believe that hope come for even the meanest of soul.

your posts make me imagine if an angel was sent from heaven to mesmerize my soul, if your the one proclaimed in my E-heart, if your the owner and Queen of my E-heart but the first time you mentioned my name, I felt my E-head revolve like the prophecy Crystal ball of Harry Potter, I felt my E-heart sink- not out of fear but because I realized immediately that this is beauty of pure breed is my elixir of happiness and my pride. I felt my love blossom Like the bud of a sunflower....... my emotions unsheathed with the might of Alexander d great himself.

I seriously could go on forever and a day more but a million words will still arrive at the same destination like the sun from the east.

so Shut, with the pride of a guy in love with a goddess..... I ask "Puede usted por favor ser mi reina? "

cc
Dygeasy
tohphaz
koppa

abeg I dey road and I no know wia network go fire or quench

O my God,I'm totally blown away.
Te amoooooooooo mucho kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Twaci:
Wooooow! What can i say? They both did a great job. Officialcart3rg and cowleg.....i have fallen for u two.

But then this is a game and i have to pick just one (and i hate it sad), so here goes;

Officialcart3rg

Thanks a lot officialcart3rg, i am honoured by ur lovely words....but i will go with cowleg in this one. Thanks again.

I have made my choice and its cowleg.

Cc: tohpahz, dgyeasy and adeh39 cheesy
hmmm, leg of cow.
ok.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sinnzu:
Please dont kill that guys joy abeg. He won the lotterygringrin

Kill whose joy? Na me be the only contestant na. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinizia:

Thanks Nwanne mmadu. A special girl deserves a special praise. wink

LadyBoss1, dearie, where did you hide Cherryice? Bring her sexy azz over here. embarassed

Was eating let me have a look at ur lines grin
U know she comes later in d night
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinizia:

Kill whose joy? Na me be the only contestant na. grin
Baba no be you oo.grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He logged out then logged in with his main moniker to view this thread. Now his main moniker is dormant and he's back.cheesy

I can always track you down, boy.cheesy
Hahaha. Can't stop laughing. I'm not darkrebel.
Maybe cause I major my attack on you along side the derailers boys that's why you guys think am him.
FYI, I'm your pal.
We chat occassionally on here.
I don't know what else to do in order to convince you lots.
I'm just a random dude who derives enormous pleasure from controversies.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by shut(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jeez! I was a little skeptical about this but seriously I'm wowed.

Wow,this is fun cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Speakdatruth: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
my lovely cherlene, here will I be until I see your royal presence again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
That one na camouflage... So the witches no go kill me..
Ekuro lala Baku Ewa na cheesy
haaaaaaa imagine ! You no get ajesaara nii

Adeh39 aminat508 na una b witches baaa, cum fly in front of my AK47 u hear,
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinizia:

For Cherryice...

Dearest Cherrykoko,

How are you my fiesty hot-headed vixen? My quintessential African damsel. I hope you are sexy, dópe and staying classy as always, as well as grooming lil man to be as strong-willed as his mother?

i don't usually do this, but there comes a certain time in a man's life, when he'll realize life is not all about playing PS games with his homeboys, hanging out at the bars and clubs with his niggas and going after hot chicks who has nothing to offer to him in his ambition pursuit. A time when a man realizes his life is incomplete without a queen to complement his royal dispositions; a heroine to save his azz in times of conflict; a shoulder to lean on when the hydra-headed tribulations of life assails him. A time when a man realizes he needs that soothing feminine arms to calm him down and massage his weary soul when he's emotionally fatigued. A time when he realizes he needs that priceless wind to steady his sails as he navigates through the turbulent murky waters of life experiences.

That moment is now, and I've realized i need not just any woman, but a badass, sexy, confident lady to hold me down. And no other lady fits the bill than you, Mrs Miyaki.

I noticed you first at the Rap section, you had a kerfuffle, and in that debacle, you dished out as much as you received. You didn't back down as the average emotional woman would do. I was intrigued by this spunky woman called Cherryice. I was left awed by this leggy, rebellious , mesmerizing and unpretentious beauty with one of the most luscious bodies I've ever seen to adorn any skeletal structure!! Like a hard drug, i became addicted to you while waiting for you to come online so i can have my next fix. The more i longed for you, the more i kept being ensnared in your cocoon of sexual flares.

My heart you captured, my emotions you trapped in your well-spurned web of love. Cherry, i know you are pretty, and every man would want to have you, that's a confirmed fact. But i offer you more. While many men would find the task to melt your heart an arduous one, I'm not fazed at all because you are worth it and I'm ready the rummage through the dark and void galaxy just to write my love for you in the stars. While most men would find your stubbornness off-putting, i found your hot-headedness as a turn-on. While many men find the task of letting a woman triumph sometimes, daunting, i find yours as a breath of fresh air. You are someone that's opinionated, fierce, strong-willed, who wants to take the lead sometimes, and i'll gladly allow you lead sometimes, because I've learned not to be selfish and that loving someone is trusting them with your life, secrets and well-being and knowing you are in safe hands.

And while those pùssy azz niggas are all one minute wimps, i assure you i'm packing enough heat down there if you know what i mean. wink I've got it thick, huge and black just as you love it. And i'll put it on you any day or time you are in need of it. embarassed lipsrsealed Those sultry body of yours, i'll have them strummed endlessly like a Spanish guitar, and like Boyz 2 men, i'll make love to you all through the night. I gotta have you Cherry this is non-negotiable. Your beauty is like an infectious disease, your charm, like a virus coursing through my hapless system, and only your love is the only prescription to this torment. Cherry, I'll be the perfect role model to your son. He'll be my own son too. I'll help you raise him, tell him bedtime fairytales, help him write his assignments, take him along with me to the park, and have him snap selfies with us at the mall. People say Utopia doesn't exist, well with me, you've got the closest reach to utopia, where you won't be bedevilled with pains, sorrows or worries. I'm not the richest nigga on the block, but whatever richness I've got, i'll unselfishly share them all with you.

Ms. Fiesty, i look at what I've penned up there and my heart bleeds. My soul shatters not because i don't mean them, but because these dumb English scholars are yet to find the right words to aptly and succintly describe your priceless glory, aura, or your inexplicable gait. When you saunter around, every trouble seems to vaporize away. You've got me so sprunged, now all i can think of is kissing those succulent lips of yours, caressing those yummy bóobs and dipping inside those buxom body of yours forever.

What say you Cherrylicious angel? Say yay and watch us redefine the lexicograph of love. And watch us light up this dark world with our fireworks of radiant love. Say nay and watch my heart get pulverized into tiny speckle of dust with nuances of sorrow, heartbreak, gloom and mourning, painfully and dimly radiating from it.

[img]http://in1.ccio.co/h/fZ/gI/195484440045379591AI1vbkqAc.jpg[/img]

The pic above paints a vivid picture of this burning sensation i feel deep inside of me, Cherrykoko. It's a ravishing love bordering on addiction and insanity. A moment without you is like Da Vinci without his piant brushes or drawings. I take a look at your DP, and your smile bludgeons every single resistance in my bones, down to the van der Waals' forces of my cute little heart. Those shiny white teeth of yours is bright enough to wipe away my tears. Yes, i confess, you're the reason i look forward to the future, because seeing you in the picture makes me know my future is so bright, the sun looks like a Nokia torch light next to it.

You are scandalous/ but i love you with a passion that's contagious/ You might have been heartbroken in the past/ but just like OJB Jezreel i'll stick with you like Nomoreloss/
I'm so into you, that you can even be my [i]Tamia
and you'd still look Fabulous/

Please be mine, your beauty is surreal/ it's hard not to love you... You've got the greatest sex appeal/ we would ball on these haters like Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'neal/ and mock them as our love blossom and age over the years just like fossils/

With you is where i wanna be/ other admirers are nothing but hórny, sex-starved perverts and fakeazz wannabees/ they don't give a fúck about you, that's why they will leave you SOLO when they are done with you like R2bees/ but with me, you get suck my nectar of love because you are my Queen Bee/

Like Ellie Goulding, i'll let you set the pace/ because I'm not thinking straight/ ...in this game of love, you've got the ace// and any hater that wanna come in between us, just like Rivers state House Of Assembly fight.. I'll decimate him with a Mace!!

Hearty Cherryice/ Cold as ice/
A fine lass/ with a goddamn sexy azz.. A face filled with smiles/.. Physique so on point you'll part with your tax/.. Top of it all she's twice as nice!!/

Cherry,/ please be my fairy/ if i lose you, i'll forever face query/ i'll love you anywhere even on a building of 99-storey/ no-one can love you and sex you like i do, without leaving you feeling sorry/ i belong to you and i can prove it with this world famous theory:// E=mc².. Where E stands for the energy we generate when we love and sex like hòrny bunnies. M stands for ME and C for Cherryice; and the square stands number of kids i'd love to have with you so they would be siblings to Lil Man// which other life can be more merry/ than this?. Say yes and i'll blow your mind, Cherry!!/ kisskiss [/i]
Wow omg shocked sinizia
Cherryice baby im jel ohh
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by kinglekan: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
scentmarlc:

Uhmmmm na so u dey always daddy me....bfor dat konkobility _kinglekan con snatch yu. grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by berbz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Thanks cheesy
and dats all abi
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by mictima(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
shut:

O my God,I'm totally blown away.
Te amoooooooooo mucho kiss

I just knew the spanish would do the magic!

This guy is smart and sensitive...
Can I say, he knows your password grin grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
He revealed himself even when no one mentioned his moniker.cheesy

Kidult.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Omotayor123(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol i missed it
No miss am ooooundecided.. It's on page 14... tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

This one wey lala they hide everybody... Which level na tongue
But i have released scerl nau
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Aminat508(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am his french teacher,u can b his yoruba teacher grin
no nah u be multilingual for Jacksparrow0712

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

No miss am ooooundecided.. It's on page 14... tongue
Lol u remember page self .. Epic lines sini drop for us ..
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Aminat508(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
scentmarlc:
e b like say u don high amina, risika
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by shut(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
mictima:

I just knew the spanish would do the magic!

This guy is smart and sensitive...
Can I say, he knows your password grin grin cheesy wink

Hahaha yes you can
Jeez! I wasn't expecting that. shocked
That was outrightly clever but it's not over yet tongue

Princeparix,koppa ...bring it on,I'm hungry for more cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.