Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (74359 Views)

Kanu’s Bail Soft -landing For FG – MASSOB / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by funkybully(f): 4:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Trunaijian:
I know this estate. Its behind the general post office around zoo lane in sokoto. Am aware it belongs to Rev. Kukah. It is a simple issue, he can come out publicly and tell Nigerians where he got the funds to build such an edifice if he is a true man of God. If not, then he should shut the f.ck up and stay out of politics.

All you Bastard Muslims trying hard to get at Bishop kukah. What have u written about the sultan of sokoto Who is a member of the peace committee?

Why will a Catholic clergy that don't marry build such edifice to be inherited by who?

U animals will use ur silly mouths to land eternal curse upon urselves

8 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2015
It can be true
get facts dear poster
you're talking about a Roman Catholic bishop here
they have their patterned way of life
can't build a house btw
cool shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by pure2012soul(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
See your life? Jumping to conclusion on trumped up charges. Continue with your devilish propaganda

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by pure2012soul(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2015
funkybully:

All you Bastard Muslims trying hard to get at Bishop kukah. What have u written about the sultan of sokoto Who is a member of the peace committee?

Why will a Catholic clergy that don't marry build such edifice to be inherited by who?

U animals will use ur silly mouths to land eternal curse upon urselves
It's a well planned propaganda attack. The story is even on Leadership newspapers to give it wider publicity.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by shut(f): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
just Shut up, I mean Shut up , just fvcking shut your mouth up before thunder will shut it for you. How can you denigrate Bishop Kukah to that level, Do you know his antecedents. Just shut up please. You guys have messed up this country with pull him down syndrom

What's wrong with you,how much sense did you think you've make with these trash you've spewed.
Do you realize 'shut' is my moniker?

You're WARNED!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by munchfani: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Ngenekwenu is a lieing, wicked slanderer. I hope the hand of God will not smite you for attacking one of his anointed
nonsense! anointed by who? nigerians and religion sha.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Happiness87(f): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Christafarian:

Imagine the hate words proceeding out of your heart! as against the NAME you bear. Do you share any consanguinity with Matthew Kukah? Perhaps, you are one of the beneficiaries of the N7 billion. Little wonder then that the name a person bears has no bearing on his disposition. Imagine how a 'good luck' can become a 'bad luck' for a country of well over 170 million.
Anyways, a look at your DP says it all! You must have reasoned with your fanny.
you are very silly, your father is a thief, your entire family steals to survive, you guys collect bribes in offices, inflate contract, syphon company funds, those that work in government office are worst. you steal with biro.

you are very stupid, when you want to play your dirty politics, filled with lies, hatred and propaganda, know where you your limits.

bigot.

for calling Gej, badluck, from today you have invited bad luck into your home and your generations.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by munchfani: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Jonathan escaping jail will be the greatest miracle of the 21st century.....

Buhari jail Jonathan now. #BJJN

IF after four years GEJ didn't end up in jail as u have wished, I hope u will swallow poison and die

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Bimpe29: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2015
No wonder, the man of God has been ranting.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by perryy(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

His image is already tarnished!
by who?
Remove the log in your eyes before pointing at the moth in another man's eyes. Buhari has yet to answer the 2.1 billion dollar that got missing under his watch.

Do you know why he is afraid to touch IBB? It because IBB knows much about him and the missing money. Can our saint Buhari, who burrowed 27m to buy form declared publicly his assets that we heard is over 800 million now? No way! He burrowed 27m loan to buy a form, now his assets worth close to one billion naira. APC and lies

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Oluwaseun748(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Oh really? Then I believe my mum is a virgin even at her present age grin
Kastonkastroll:
hey dude, you must have been a thief when you were a kid, that was your business then.. I have never ever stolen anything from anyone not even when I was a teen.

Oh really? Then I believe my mum is a virgin even at her present age
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Oluwaseun748(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2015
APC supporters are totally unreasonable. U criticised the hell out of GEJ but u can't accept criticism in the first few months of ur administration.
Some of u are quick to insult when it appears u have no point.
All I can say is that we should be careful how we talk about anointed men of GOD because it carries cause

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Damjoy(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
Its when the man of God will open his mouth and curse people including the drunk op then you start blaming your uncle in the village nonsense and how can the two houses shown on the pic cost 1billion naira @op do you know what is a billion naira you really need to be lectured on money matters and the cost/value of buildings

He no go better for any man of God wy no want better for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Damjoy(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Oluwaseun748:

IF after four years GEJ didn't end up in jail as u have wished, I hope u will swallow poison and die

But if he eventually gets to taste its aroma, you better go hang yourself under the Red Sea...
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by olalat(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Upright indeed. Will an upright man of God collect bribe nd preach politics in d church? Until we save ourselves from dogmatic way of doing tins nd start asking rational questions, Africa may not progress more than this till thy kingdom comes. The rational tin for d rev. to do is rather to advice all d looters to return our money but he wldnt do dt cos their children are nt caught up in d economic mess dis country is being plung into.
zicoraads:
It doesn't matter who has done what. It is wrong for people to go around snapping pictures of citizens who have a contrary opinion on any issue or policy of the government to try and paint them black. I am not holding brief for anyone, but the Bishop is about the most upright man you can find in this country. This cheap blackmail is wrong. This form of blackmail smacks of all forms of dictatorship. It is a ploy employed by dictators to silent their critics. The APC should learn how to accept criticism in good faith.

If there is no evidence that the Bishop collected money from President GEJ, then this cheap blackmail is totally wrong. Besides, there is no way in hell those two properties are worth 1billion naira...Lai lai!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by olalat(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Oga spare us d trash u are spitting from ur mouth. Who is man of devil here. Btw buhari dts tryg to do d right tin nd d bribed rev kukah, who is doing d will of God among them. Take ur bible nd read very well. Spare us dogmatism here sir.
Oluwaseun748:
APC supporters are totally unreasonable. U criticised the hell out of GEJ but u can't accept criticism in the first few months of ur administration.
Some of u are quick to insult when it appears u have no point.
All I can say is that we should be careful how we talk about anointed men of GOD because it carries cause
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by alexvatt(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

completely tarnished. beyond repair

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Happiness87(f): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa'Ad Abubakar III and the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.Others were the Primate of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion, Most Rev.Nicholas Okoh; the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja, Cardinal John Onaiyekan; former President of the Nigerian Bar Association Mrs. Priscilla Kuye and Senator Ben Obi/former Head of State General Abdusalami Abubakar (rtd)NgeneUkwenu,

see the names of peoplethat met with Buhari.am waiting to hear from NgeneUkwenu, how much SULTAN OF SOKOTO was paid from 7bn shared by religious bodies in March

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Christafarian(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very silly, your father is a thief, your entire family steals to survive, you guys collect bribes in offices, inflate contract, syphon company funds, those that work in government office are worst. you steal with biro.

you are very stupid, when you want to play your dirty politics, filled with lies, hatred and propaganda, know where you your limits.

bigot.

for calling Gej, badluck, from today you have invited bad luck into your home and your generations.
E pain am!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Happiness87(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Christafarian:

E pain am!
if you have ever been involved in any corrupt act in your life, ranging from stealing meat from pot, to stealing pencils in class, cheating in exams, if your parents have ever stolen public funds before even as a cleaner in office or private company, God's wrath reigns in your family.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Christafarian(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
if you have ever been involved in any corrupt act in your life, ranging from stealing meat from pot, to stealing pencils in class, cheating in exams, if your parents have ever stolen public funds before even as a cleaner in office or private company, God's wrath reigns in your family.
Eeyah, wailing wailers. Look for a handkerchief. okay?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2015
People just come here to criticise things or systems they know nothing about..Bishop Kukah is a Catholic priest and the Catholic church does not allow private ownership of properties like this..As someone that has a deep understanding of how the faith works, I believe these houses belong to the Catholic diocese of Sokoto and nothing more..most Catholic priests ride parish cars and all live in mission houses...I'm sure he knows he would draw the wrath of the church if indeed he erects structures like this for himself...I'm sure if enough investigation is done, it will be clear that these houses belong to the church..

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by fortune1968: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

abi o .which image does a priest who doesnt want the truth to be known have ? stinking image !
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2015
alexvatt:
completely tarnished. beyond repair

Even the SULTAN I guess? Cos he was there too...Kukah just spoke on behalf of the group

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by emmydee(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2015
It's a lie. Nigerians can lie. The 2 houses can not cost more than 120 million naira in Sokoto & the Rev. Kuka that i know has more money than that peanut even before Jonathan became the president.Trash!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2015
emmydee:
It's a lie. Nigerians can lie. The 2 houses can not cost more than 120 million naira in Sokoto & the Rev. Kuka that i know has more money than that peanut even before Jonathan became the president.Trash!
People here just come here to criticise things or systems they know nothing about..Bishop Kukah is a Catholic priest and the Catholic church does not allow private ownership of properties like this..As someone that has a deep understanding of how the faith works, I believe these houses belong to the Catholic diocese of Sokoto and nothing more..most Catholic priests ride parish cars and all live in mission houses...I'm sure he knows he would draw the wrath of the church if indeed he erects structures like this for himself...I'm sure if enough investigation is done, it will be clear that these houses belong to the church..

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
lastpage:
Foolish people leave the 'real substance' to chase after shadows!

At least, it appears there are lot of "confirmations" about Rev Mathew Kukah being the owner of the two Mansions.

We dont need to have headache over the cost of the building as most people here arguing have never built a house before nor in recent times.
otherwise they would know that with cement at #2,000/bag, Iron at 120,000 a ton, Granite at about 90,000 for 30tons, Labour (from carpenters, iron benders, to bricklayers, to plumbers, to electricians, e.t.c, not to mention cost of land, Govt fees here and there), the inflationary value of the naira makes even One Billion a small amount, looking at those two buildings on virtually 4plots of very prime land and location!

Those are not even the issues.

The issues are that Father Kukah was a beneficiary of the Jonathan "Money for Support and division of Christian votes" using useless so-called men of God like Bishop Oleedepo who threatened that "gates of hell will be opened if Jonathan is not voted back in power".
Well the only place that gate of hell will open, is upon him and his household.
Wehave voted our choice and the likes of "Butt-shop" Oleedepo can go rot in hell!

As a Catholic priest, they are known to be celibate and unmaterialistic so owning such double, large mansions speaks volume about the kind of "Catholic father" that Mathew kukah is.

All these would have been a 'side issue' if Mathew Kukah has not injected himself into the fight against corruption.
It is a known fact that thieves and treasury looters are currently "fighting" to ensure that Buhari cannot probe them
Look at former Gov and now Sin-ator Akpabio who is now the richest ex-governor in Nigeria, running his corrupt mouth at the anit-corruption fight!

Now, Father Kukah has joined him and you will ask: What has these two in common?
Answer: UNEXPLAINED WEALTH!

I have not seen Father Mbaka, who is also a Catholic Priest owning two large Villas anywhere or am l wrong? please correct me.
neither have l seen him trying to fight the Govt that is trying to fight corruption on the behalf of Nigerians.

If Nigeria does not kill corruption, it will kill Nigeria - PMB

Maybe, .....just maybe Father Kukah is aware that a probe of Jonathan will expose how he distributed money to Clergymen like Ayo Oritshejafor, Bishop Oyedepo and many more...... and it might finally lead to him (Kukah himself) hence his out-of-character attack on the anti-corruption crusade, as strange as it is!

"Those who live in glasshouse should never throw stones".
Father Mathew Kukah has thrown stones..... now Nigerians are looking at him more closely! grin grin grin

Time will tell but for the meantime, Kukah should just concentrate on winning souls, for the Devil of for Christ, as he chooses.
He better STFU about war on corruption.

Lastpage!

And you think this nonsense you spewed makes sense?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by fortune1968: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

Father Kukah is not advocating or speaking for anyone. In fact he vehemently denied any involvement with the past president or anyone involved in the past administration. All he asked was for the rule of law to be respected and for all functions of government to be focused on, and not neglected for a wild goosechase. Do you see him organising a protest or a roadmarch in defense of anyone. Let's be fair and not contribute to the creation of a monster which even we, will not be able to stop.
if you talk like this ;it ir either you didnt read or listen to what rev kukah said or you simply lack the ability to comprehend simple discourse
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by HopeAtHand: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
ngeneukwenu calls herself/himself an economist and is not ashamed to say those two buildings amount to N1Billion..are you sure you're really into the financial sector.

And you made a statement about Rev. Kukah and ended by saying Ndi ara...watch yourself, seems you're getting carried away by silliness, somone who knows you should restrain you from the dangerous path you're going before its too late.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ollyruffy: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2015
The truth is that anyone who wants a soft landing for a thief like Jonathan is himself or herself a thief.

Kukah, abdulsalam etc had their own share of the looted treasury with Jonathan. We have their full dossiers. They must be purnished together.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2015
dokiOloye:
So U don't know that one of d several books Kukah wrote can fetch him hundreds of millions or more?
Ur brain must be warped to believe those buildings can cost more than 150m.

Bros, leave them Abeg...as a Catholic Bishop, he is not allowed to own a private residence..everything he has belongs to the church..I suspect if actually the structures are what they say, they belong to the Catholic diocese of sokoto..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.