Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (74362 Views)

Kanu’s Bail Soft -landing For FG – MASSOB / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by debulle: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Amaechi, Tinubu and Atiku have not told Buhari to abandon his anti corruption drive!
Why can't PMB start the anti- corruption war with Tinubu,Amechi and Atiku? Or do you need rocket science to know that Tinubu,Amechi,Atiku and OBJ looted the treasury b4 GEJ? Its quite unfortunate that you can talk abt a man of God of Bishop Kuka repute like that,U don't know Bishop Kuka and politic shldn't eclipse you sense of reasoning.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ollyruffy: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
dictbennie:

People here just come here to criticise things or systems they know nothing about..Bishop Kukah is a Catholic priest and the Catholic church does not allow private ownership of properties like this..As someone that has a deep understanding of how the faith works, I believe these houses belong to the Catholic diocese of Sokoto and nothing more..most Catholic priests ride parish cars and all live in mission houses...I'm sure he knows he would draw the wrath of the church if indeed he erects structures like this for himself...I'm sure if enough investigation is done, it will be clear that these houses belong to the church..

I laff at your ignorance. Or may be you are intentionally trying to decieve the wise people on this thread.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by espn(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Trut:
Silly propaganda from APC, they want to tarnish the image of Bishop Kukah for telling PMB to do the right thing.
to do the right thing?? Shield thieves??

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ollyruffy: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
debulle:
Why can't PMB start the anti- corruption war with Tinubu,Amechi and Atiku? Or do you need rocket science to know that Tinubu,Amechi,Atiku and OBJ looted the treasury b4 GEJ? Its quite unfortunate that you can talk abt a man of God of Bishop Kuka repute like that,U don't know Bishop Kuka and politic shldn't eclipse you sense of reasoning.

Why will buhari start the war from those people you mentioned? Does it make common sense to you?

If Jonathan was not a thief and was truely a patriotic nigerian, why didnt he probe those people you mentioned when he was in office. The answer is simple. A thief lacks moral justitication to even call another man a thief
, not to menthion probing him.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dictbennie(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
ollyruffy:

I laff at your ignorance. Or may be you are intentionally trying to decieve the wise people on this thread.

I laugh at your ignorance too bros....who on earth doesn't know that Catholic priests are not allowed to own properties like this? You talked about wise people here on the thread, you mean the persons that not wise enough to know that this thread was opened to rubbish the image of Bishop Kukah?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by tete7000(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

His image is already tarnished!

The question is until now do you ever know him? Have you ever held him in high esteem? Someone's image is only tarnished in the minds of those who know him and who has always held him in high esteem. Those who have always been his listeners. For those of us who have always following the man and know his antecedents, his image can't be tarnished by cheap propaganda like this.
He is a man entitle to his opinion. Partly he might be right, partly he might taken to be wrong. As much as he is a bishop, he is equally a man who is free to err. And the truth be told, in fight against injustice, equity and probity in this country over the last ten years, he has been more visible than President Buhari himself. Quote me on that anyday, except you can show me since the President left power how he has fought for masses until his coming back to power now. So how can his disagreeing with the President for one day suddenly tarnished his image.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by xakakes: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Beremx:
I can't believe this is the priest that comes to celebrate mass at the catholic church in Festac Town years back as a visiting priest. He's a very funny man I must confess.

I am still shocked he's shielding Jonathan from being probed.

Too bad!
you are too hasty in your conclusions be wise
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by cucumba(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
Don't judge a man of God nor curse a man of God. Be careful of you words and leave him to God.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2015
shut:

What's wrong with you,how much sense did you think you've make with these trash you've spewed.
Do you realize 'shut' is my moniker?

You're WARNED!
You must be stupid for that comment, don't you know your account can be trolled.

Cc lalasticlala seun Ishilove check this troll

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by mbulela: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Irrespective of my view of the Catholic Church, I am almost certain that Father Hassan Kukah did not build those houses and never collected any money from Jonathan.

I have pentecostal leanings but I trust Kukah more than almost any pentecostal and evangelical pastor.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Izunwa(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2015
So you are trying to tell me that a Bishop of Kukah's status cannot afford to build that type of house? A whole Bishop oo ??

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is, what Rev. Mathew Kukah, used his own share of the 7Billion Naira allegedly shared by former President, Jonathan, to the evil pastors in the run up to the 2015 presidential Election.

source: https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/632578480274841600

NOT UNLESS YOU ARE SANDFILLING SWAMPY LAND HOW ON EARTH DOES 2 ORDINARY LOOKING DUPLEXES COST N1BILLION

PROPAGANDIST CRAP!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by mbulela: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Izunwa:
So you are trying to tell me that a Bishop of Kukah's status cannot afford to build that type of house? A whole Bishop oo ??
What exactly so you mean?
How much is a bishop's salary?
However, I think this story is poo.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by funkybully(f): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is, what Rev. Mathew Kukah, used his own share of the 7Billion Naira allegedly shared by former President, Jonathan, to the evil pastors in the run up to the 2015 presidential Election.

source: https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/632578480274841600

U this Bastard transgendered, I pity ur life, ur propaganda against GEJ May have sailed through But this one against a credible man of God will mark d beginning of ur doom if u don't make open confession the way u made this open denigrating propaganda.

I am not from d north, But I can vouch for Bishop Kukah having followed his antecedent for long.

I wonder Why u will single out Bishop kukah to attack just bc He asked buhari to get busy with governance while probing. Besides He spoke on behalf of d peace committee of Which SULTAN of sokoto is a member and nobody has accused sultan the way Bastard almajiri northern muslims are targeting him bc of his Christian influence in d sokoto islamic caliphate since He was made Bishop.

He recently made remarks about How difficult it is for Christians in d north to get c of o from northern governors to build churches, nd d next attack for that statement is to snap a random building and tag ownership to him.

I Wish He lay unreversable curse upon u nd all those carrying this propaganda so u will see what u did to ur self.

Big Fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
Its when the man of God will open his mouth and curse people including the drunk op then you start blaming your uncle in the village nonsense and how can the two houses shown on the pic cost 1billion naira @op do you know what is a billion naira you really need to be lectured on money matters and the cost/value of buildings

Nate mi bro dats wot I was tinking too till I checkd OP's profile
Pesin wey jus de inside house de watch african magic de chop anihow wot u expect

NOT TO SURE SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH A BAG OF CEMENT COSTS
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by bigerboy200: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Trut:
Silly propaganda from APC, they want to tarnish the image of Bishop Kukah for telling PMB to do the right thing.
The right thing?? Leaving people who stole billions of naira to just walk away is d right thing?? undecided undecided
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by hinwazaka: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
fortune1968:
if you talk like this ;it ir either you didnt read or listen to what rev kukah said or you simply lack the ability to comprehend simple discourse
Bookworm please enlighten me about what Father Kukah said: please refrain from mentioning the Sahara interview.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by hinwazaka: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
munchfani:
nonsense! anointed by who? nigerians and religion sha.
Is your pastor anointed. If he is, then Father Kukah is also anointed

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by authority2006(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

Bookworm please enlighten me about what Father Kukah said: please refrain from mentioning the Sahara interview.
What do you know about that interview? Its video is on their website. You are the one trying to claim for Kukah what he didn't claim himself. Kukah doesn't want Buhari to go after last administration looting and he doesn't hide it. If you need a link to that video, I will get it.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2015
APC propaganda. Heartless bitter people. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Why waste your energy on the foolish hermaphrodite.
funkybully:

U this Bastard transgendered, I pity ur life, ur propaganda against GEJ May have sailed through But this one against a credible man of God will mark d beginning of ur doom if u don't make open confession the way u made this open denigrating propaganda.

I am not from d north, But I can vouch for Bishop Kukah having followed his antecedent for long.

I wonder Why u will single out Bishop kukah to attack just bc He asked buhari to get busy with governance while probing. Besides He spoke on behalf of d peace committee of Which SULTAN of sokoto is a member and nobody has accused sultan the way Bastard almajiri northern muslims are targeting him bc of his Christian influence in d sokoto islamic caliphate since He was made Bishop.

He recently made remarks about How difficult it is for Christians in d north to get c of o from northern governors to build churches, nd d next attack for that statement is to snap a random building and tag ownership to him.

I Wish He lay unreversable curse upon u nd all those carrying this propaganda so u will see what u did to ur self.

Big Fool!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by shut(f): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You must be stupid for that comment, don't you know your account can be trolled.

Cc lalasticlala seun Ishilove check this troll

You're sick and annoying.
My anger isn't the quote but the senseless cussing you litter around.
What's wrong with you.everyone has right to reason in whatever way,not everyone must agree with your point so why throwing heap of cusses? It's annoying, check yourself
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by bigerboy200: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2015
MyFlair:
so since Jonathan didn't probe them they r free? This's a weird line of tot. Bt can u gv me a single reason y u think probing other former presidents wont necessary?
because it would amount to waste of time probing the far past..in decent climes, the succeeding leader should probe the previous leader if he smells a rotten fish somewhere, if not that smell might destroy him... that is common sense.. since GEJ didn't think OBJ's administration was corrupt, y should PMB think otherwise?? GEJ handed over to PMB,and PMB feels GEJ's administration was riddled with corruption, hence d need to probe...it's just common sense...

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by feeloscar(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Trut:
Which right thing?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by funkybully(f): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why waste your energy on the foolish hermaphrodite.

My dear, this is d height of wickedness and intentional maligning of somebody's image. I can now see apc urchins can't tolerate one-tenth of d attack they heaped on GEJ.

If I did not listen to Bishop kukah on AIT, I wouldn't have commented. The man spoke on behalf of the peace committee, infact it was abdulsalam that dragged him to d camera.

He simply said that in as much as probe is desired, the primary essence of governance Which is providing the masses with good governance should be of priority.

How does the above translate to telling buhari to stop probing GEJ?

I hate lies and hypocrisy. These apc animals piss me off.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
shut:

You're sick and annoying.
My anger isn't the quote but the senseless cussing you litter around.
What's wrong with you.everyone has right to reason in whatever way,not everyone must agree with your point so why throwing heap of cusses? It's annoying, check yourself
how does a post I made about someone else be your problem. I can bet you didn't read the topic before rushing to attack me.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by jaymichael(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

Father Kukah is not advocating or speaking for anyone. In fact he vehemently denied any involvement with the past president or anyone involved in the past administration. All he asked was for the rule of law to be respected and for all functions of government to be focused on, and not neglected for a wild goosechase. Do you see him organising a protest or a roadmarch in defense of anyone. Let's be fair and not contribute to the creation of a monster which even we, will not be able to stop.
Fr. Kukah need not remind or tell the President @the bolded, He already knows that. except he was there for other reason(s)

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by authority2006(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
funkybully:

My dear, this is d height of wickedness and intentional maligning of somebody's image. I can now see apc urchins can't tolerate one-tenth of d attack they heaped on GEJ.

If I did not listen to Bishop kukah on AIT, I wouldn't have commented. The man spoke on behalf of the peace committee, infact it was abdulsalam that dragged him to d camera.

He simply said that in as much as probe is desired, the primary essence of governance Which is providing the masses with good governance should be of priority.

How does the above translate to telling buhari to stop probing GEJ?

I hate lies and hypocrisy. These apc animals piss me off.
We are the masses, are we complaining? At least, majority of the masses are in support of what Buhari has done so far. Who sent Kukah or the spent peace committee to constitute themselves as clog in the wheel of progress?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by funkybully(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
authority2006:
We are the masses, are we complaining? At least, majority of the masses are in support of what Buhari has done so far. Who sent Kukah or the spent peace committee to constitute themselves as clog in the wheel of progress?

Really? They now constitute themselves as clog in d wheel of ur imaginary progress But when they were brokering peace before election when tension was very high and when they visited GEJ before d announcement of result and advised him in d interest of peace to accept d election result before He willingly called buhari to congratulate him they were not constituting a clog then.

I pity ur type.

Whatever u sow u must reap. If u think u can paint somebody black and go free. Nemesis awaits u.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by bros856: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Some Christian are just so ignorant of who they are in live, Bishop doesn't have the ability nor power to curse anybody, There is nothing special about being a Pastor or Bishop. JESUS died to set us free no man can't curse you if you belive in GOD. There is no man placed anyway above you, we all are equal, be not deceived. If you don't read your Bible you will be fooled to dead by this so call men of god. My people perish for lack of knowledge. READ MATTHEW 23:1- end. Those parading themselves as men of god above you are under curse already.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by hinwazaka: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2015
authority2006:
What do you know about that interview? Its video is on their website. You are the one trying to claim for Kukah what he didn't claim himself. Kukah doesn't want Buhari to go after last administration looting and he doesn't hide it. If you need a link to that video, I will get it.
The video which will be debunked on Monday morning. Don't worry Father Kukah is holding mass today. Tomorrow he will light a torch to your new mountain of proof. Sahara Reporters will do more damage to the APC than PDP supporters

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2015
How long will these people throw up GEJ's name to cover up dullardkpo' inabilities? Instead working to correct the PDP mistake and deliver on their promise of change, their are still masturbating

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.