Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. (19923 Views)

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Just ask anioma people to change their name.

but finally, they have all become igbos...From culture to location to language n religion we share same.

Important ish is dat igbos n SS want independence...We either do it together or alone. simple.

Personally I blame our ancestors. You don't allow people who tried to conquer you, reeked havoc in your land to still live in your land after you defeat them. That is the biggest mistake they made. This is a life lesson to us because if they sent them packing back to Benin kingdom we would not be fighting their constant history rewrite. Onitsha lost, it's rare to see an onitsha man tell you they migrated from arochukwu. You're more likely to see one tell you they migrated from Benin. Ika and ukwuani is so divided I truly pity am. Aniocha is winning, it's rare to see any tell you they descended from Benin while Oshimili won.

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tkester:

You are simply a pathetic Idio.t.
You don't even know that the word Igbo and Ibo mean the same thing only in their usage, just as moslem and muslim.

I can't believe I spent two precious minutes of my life responding to your worthless post.
God Forbid!

Dumie is right...........anioma is Benin and not SE......read your history or speak to d real indigenes..... grin
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
dumie:
I usually don't comment on nl but just to clear the air. Delta ibos are Not Igbo's, pls ask any true delta ibo person. The ogwashi uku guy claiming igbo shud claim for himself n family. Ezemu of ubulu uku kingdom and his brothers descended from Beinn kingdom, pls ask ur parents this or better still read history books. Meanwhile core igbos don't accept us self, calling us ofe mamu. They want to claim us now becos of biafra. Igbos and Yoruba's e- fight shud not involve delta ibos.. U guys shud leave us out of this e-war

I can bet my entire left balls you don't even know where in delta anioma is located. I can bet my left buttocks you are not from aniomaland, never been, never will be. Just the usual attache by force monkey

While I'm at it, if you knew anything about ogwashi uku, you would have know NOI is the princess of ogwashi uku and her father the king was a past president of ohaneze.

In fact this is what he said when questioned about his Igbo heritage

Ofili is not making an accurate statement although he is entitled to his views even when he is wrong. It is ridiculous for people who speak Igbo and who properly know their ancestral home to say they do not know their origin again or for another person to begin to give inaccurate facts," [/b]he told Saturday Independent in an interview.

"We have people in Anioma and theyform one-third of the population and that has also reflected on the number of local government areas it commands. [b]The entire Delta may not trace their origin to the East (Igbo) it is not contestable but the people of Anioma traced their origin from the East and there is nothing bad in joining Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
"

Uwechue said belonging to the Ohanaeze Ndigbo would promote unity among the people, rather than focus on divisive tendencies that will not do anyone any good.

"If we do not belong to the stock they will not have given us the president-general. It is because they know. Even the present president of Aka-Ikenga, the intellectual think-tank of Ndigbo, is from Delta and all this promotes unity and a sense of belonging. I am from Ogwashi-Uku and we know our origin. That we have Ijaw people in Delta State does not mean they do not know that they belong to Bayelsa State. Ohanaeze Ndigbo is the grand umbrella for all Igbo stock, for all that have the Igbo origin including those in the Diaspora, so our inclusion is not out of place.

"What the world needs now is unity and any umbrella that will ensure that it is promoted must be encouraged. But I know that there is a deliberate effort in some quarters to tear Ndigbo apart for fear of their solid demography, which is a political force that some are not comfortable with." --- [side note: this speaks of you perfectly]

Uwechue said that identifying with your source does not make you an enemy of other people.

He added: "People like Dennis Osadebe clearly identified where we belong. And we know it, so it is not for anybody to come and re-write history. The issue is not subject to unnecessary debate because we are well informed to knowwhere we are coming from. Nobody is seeking for any relevance with the organisation because without (it) one is already relevant."
http://allafrica.com/stories/200903020908.html

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

I can bet my entire left balls you don't even know where in delta anioma is located. I can bet my left buttocks you are not from aniomaland, never been, never will be. Just the usual attache by force monkey

No u are the ignorant one......Ezemu and his brothers founded those places and they were from Benin.......the later day influx of d SE people in search of land....led to the mix up...... cheesy.....most anioma people know this hence the reason why the likes of keshi....oliseh.......etc insist that they are not iboes despite their Igbo sounding names.....l angry
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

No u are the ignorant one......Ezemu and his brothers founded those places and they were from Benin.......the later day influx of d SE people in search of land....led to the mix up...... cheesy.....most anioma people know this hence the reason why the likes of keshi....oliseh.......etc insist that they are not iboes despite their Igbo sounding names.....l angry

That's the problem with you yoloba illiterates. You're the dumber than a rock, ignorant and very proud to display how ignorant and dumb you monkeys are. A pathetic, worthless, tribe that God allowed Satan to create. #i spit on una faces.

First, unlike your illiterate attache by force sister, Ezemu is the founder of ubulu ukwu and not ogwashi. If your attache by force sister was in fact anioma, her dimwitted @ss would have known that. Secondly Ezemu migrated from NRI kingdom, not Benin dimwit and finally the obi of ogwashi uku was a past ohaneze ndigbo and a biafran solider. Father of NOI

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

While I'm at it, provide one proof where keshi ever denied his Igbo origin. You mean the same keshi you monkeys attacked, insulted and accused of "Igbo domination" simply because una inadequate players not being chosen is who you trying to lie on. I say provide ONE proof

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

Tell your envious ibo brothers to also stop saying Kwara/Ilorin is Fulani. It's do me, I do you.

There are Yoruba traces in Anioma, for your information. They are descendants of Yoruba soldiers who fought for the Oba of Benin.
They can be found in Ukwunzu, Ugwuodu and Ubulubu. This we were taught in GST - Nigerian People's and Culture - back in school.
How can you expect such people to claim to be ibo? Of course, they know their roots. They'll always know they have Yoruba ancestry even though they have been roundly ibonised.

Tread softly. Not all Aniomas are ibos!!

Yoruba started it and I have proof going all the way back to to prove it. Secondly, the yoloba migrants met an already Igbo territory therefore, they can migrate back to sputhwaste anytime they want. That land is anioma and aniomaland is Igbo. End of story. Like I keep saying, the people I blame is our ancestors. They should have never allowed migrants reside in our lands. Be ing nice is what created the wahala.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:
Akwa ocha is the same dressing like the Onitcha people in Anambra, whats the business of we Anioma people with yorubas in the sw?

Biko help me ask the attache by force people. You see why I despise am.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

That's the problem with you yoloba illiterates. You're the dumber than a rock, ignorant and very proud to display how ignorant and dumb you monkeys are. A pathetic, worthless, tribe that God allowed Satan to create. #i spit on una faces.

First, unlike your illiterate attache by force sister, Ezemu is the founder of ubulu ukwu and not ogwashi. If your attache by force sister was in fact anioma, her dimwitted @ss would have known that. Secondly Ezemu migrated from NRI kingdom, not Benin dimwit and finally the obi of ogwashi uku was a past ohaneze ndigbo and a biafran solider. Father of NOI

read n learn ...... grin grin grin.....all these abuse will not change d truth......this is what d real owners say.....

Origin Of Ubulu-Uku

||King Ezemu ||| Obi Ofulue | St Anthony's & Anglican Colleges || Festival | |Origin Of Ubulu-Uku | The Colonial Era| || Ubulu Uku Development Union ||

Ezemu was a hunter of un-equalled marksmanship, a herbalist who was known just in ubulu-uku and its immediate environs but down to every corner of the one time Benin Empire. He was so famous as a herbalist that the Oba of Benin during his time invited him to Benin to prepare certain herbs for him. “Izo-Idayi”. This helped to prolong the life of the Oba and so he told his successor to invite Ezemu or his descendants to prepare the same medicine for him any time he came to the throne. Before arriving at Ubulu –UKU however, Ezemu and his brothers first settled at Ubulu-unor. It was from Ubulu-Unor that Ezemu left for Ubulu-Uku. “Ubulu” is the name of a huge tree which today stands at the centre of Ubulu-uku. “UKU” means big or huge. It was at the foot of this tree ( which still exists today but which has experienced severe burns) that Ezemu pitched tent. A deep gulley was adjacent to the tree, and the presence of water attracted the wandering normand.

From Afor To Ubulu-Unor

In fact Ubulu oral tradition states categorically that the grand-parents of Ezemu migrated from Israel and settled at Ife hence Ezemu was often referred to as the king with long hairs – “Ezi Isi Iyomiyo”. From Ife Ezemu and his relations migrated to Afor a village in present day Ndokwa Local Government Area of Delta State.

After a long stay in Afor, Ezemu’s parents assembled five of their namely Obodo, Ezemu, Alibo, Aniga and Ekelie and asked them to get ready to migrate and found other settlements.

Before they left Afor, their parents gave them a pot (Ududu) containing a mixture of some herbs and instructed them to settle anywhere the pot fell, each facing a different direction. While wandering from place to place they came to Ubulu-Unor, the pot fell and they settled there as their parents had instructed them. It was from Ubulu-Unor that Ezemu went to found Ubulu-Uku.

Ezemu Moves To Ubulu-Uku

When Ezemu made up his mind to settle in ubulu-uku he went and pleaded with his sister Obodo to come and join him. She refused told Ezemu that since he, Ezemu had founded a new and bigger Ubulu ( Ubulu-Uku) their first settlement should be called a home (Ubulu-Unor).

There was also the strong argument that Obodo was never the king of ubulu-unor because she was a woman neither were her descendants kings of ubulu-unor rather they have always been and are the Okpalas of Umuata (the descendants of obodo).

Ezemu had two children , one boy called Ijedinka-Jezie and one girl called Ozim. Since Ijedinka-Jezie was the only son, Ezemu hoped that he would succeed him on the throne and so he was grooming him with the role. He had the hope that Ozim would be given out in marriage.

Introduction

Ubulu-uku is situated some thirty kilometres (30kms) west of the River Niger in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State. Eastwards it shares a boundary with Ogwashi-Uku, westwards with Obior; northwards with Issele-Uku and southwards with Ubulu-Unor.

Ubulu Uku is sited in an undulating environment with its Enugu-Iyi and Abuedo end at the top of a long stretch of hills, while its centre, fanning out from the Ubulu tree, to Isho, Akwu, Ogbeofu, Idumu-Osume etc are located in a valley.Rolling down these hills are rivers which run through the entire clan to the sea through other neighbouring clans. Iyi Agor ( River Agor) stands out prominently among these.

Ubulu-Uku is the largest and most populated town in Aniocha Local Government Area. Topograhically it is a hilly town that could be easily compared to Agbor in Delta State, Auchi in Edo State and Ibadan in Oyo State. This hilly nature of the town accounts for the serious problem of erosion which it faces. The Problem has made some of the streets impassable especially the street leading from the major road to Ogbeofu.

On the other hand when one looks at the town from any of the hilly spots especially at night, one sees a beautiful scenery that could be said to be one of the best that nature has bestowed on this part of the earth. The town has one major stream called Iyi-Agor which was the main source of water supply before the advent of pipe-borne water. A few other minor streams like Nkpitime-Isho, Iyi-Nta, Iyi-Eko and Iyi-Ozala also serve people in various parts of the town.

Three major roads run through the town . One runs from Asaba via Ibusa to ogwashi-uku then through Ubulu-uku to Obior and Umunede. The second road branches out from Ubulu-uku to umunede road at Idumu-Osume village via Akwu village and then to Issele-Uku. The third road branches out from Ubulu-Uku to Umunede road at the post office junction and runs through Akpama, Agbonta-Udogwu and Isho village to Ubulu-Unor.

Occupationally Ubulu-Uku men are farmers, weavers, hunters, and palm wine tappers. As for Ubulu-uku women they are expert weavers. With their hand looms they produce materials that are highly treasured by both foreign and Nigerian visitors to the town.

The Union that made up Ubulu-Uku

Ezemu meets Ekei One day while Ezemu was under the “Ubulu” tree he sighted smoke at a distance. He became curious and moved towards the direction from where the smoke was rising to find out its source. On getting to the spot called Ani-Ekei which now forms part of Udo Village, he met a man called Ekei, a black –smith. He was the leader of a few settlers there.

Ezemu meets Anugwe Just as Ezemu discovered Ekei and his people, he sighted some smoke rising from a spot in the bush around the present Abuedo village. Like the brave hunter that he was, he moved to find out the source of the smoke. On reaching the spot he saw a man called Anugwe working in his large farm. The exchanged greetings and introduced themselves.

Ezemu becomes the first king of Ubulu-uku

When Ezemu saw that he had surrounded himself with enough settlers he went up to Ekei and told him that it was necessary for the three groups of settlers to come together and that one of the three leaders should be made their king.

After listening to Ezemu, Ekei told him that he was already getting old and was not interested in being the king of Ubulu-Uku. Ezemu went up to Anugwe and told him of his proposals. Anugwe told Ezemu also that he was not interested in being a king. He asked Ezemu to become the king if he so wished. Thus Ezemu was accorded recognition by all the settlers in Ubulu-uku.
Then Ezemu went to Ubulu-unor and told Obodo that he was to be coronated formally. Obodo congratulated him and shaved his bushy hair in order to make him look neat on the coronation day. When Ezemu returned to Ubulu-uku he was crowned the king of ubulu-uku with a lot of pomp and pageantry.

source : C.E.A Ikemefunah and Obi Anene

Thank you for visiting Ubulu- Uku Website .
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Ugomba:
I am begining to see your true colours, you yorubas on this forum.. I dare you, come to my area here in Delta and make this comment.

You see EXACTLY what I told you. You see why I hate them with every fiber of my being. Those people are devilish Satan. I swear. You haven't seen anything. The illiterate stay on the internet trying to create problems for anioma.

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

read n learn ...... grin grin grin.....all these abuse will not change d truth......this is what d real owners say.....

Origin Of Ubulu-Uku

||King Ezemu ||| Obi Ofulue | St Anthony's & Anglican Colleges || Festival | |Origin Of Ubulu-Uku | The Colonial Era| || Ubulu Uku Development Union ||

Ezemu was a hunter of un-equalled marksmanship, a herbalist who was known just in ubulu-uku and its immediate environs but down to every corner of the one time Benin Empire. He was so famous as a herbalist that the Oba of Benin during his time invited him to Benin to prepare certain herbs for him. “Izo-Idayi”. This helped to prolong the life of the Oba and so he told his successor to invite Ezemu or his descendants to prepare the same medicine for him any time he came to the throne. Before arriving at Ubulu –UKU however, Ezemu and his brothers first settled at Ubulu-unor. It was from Ubulu-Unor that Ezemu left for Ubulu-Uku. “Ubulu” is the name of a huge tree which today stands di centre of Ubulu-uku. “UKU” means big or huge. It was at the foot of this tree ( which still exists today but which has experienced severe burns) that Ezemu pitched tent. A deep gulley was adjacent to the tree, and the presence of water attracted the wandering normand.

From Afor To Ubulu-Unor

In fact Ubulu oral tradition states categorically that the grand-parents of Ezemu migrated from Israel and settled at Ife hence Ezemu was often referred to as the king with long hairs – “Ezi Isi Iyomiyo”. From Ife Ezemu and his relations migrated to Afor a village in present day Ndokwa Local Government Area of Delta State.

After a long stay in Afor, Ezemu’s parents assembled five of their namely Obodo, Ezemu, Alibo, Aniga and Ekelie and asked them to get ready to migrate and found other settlements.

Before they left Afor, their parents gave them a pot (Ududu) containing a mixture of some herbs and instructed them to settle anywhere the pot fell, each facing a different direction. While wandering from place to place they came to Ubulu-Unor, the pot fell and they settled there as their parents had instructed them. It was from Ubulu-Unor that Ezemu went to found Ubulu-Uku.

Ezemu Moves To Ubulu-Uku

When Ezemu made up his mind to settle in ubulu-uku he went and pleaded with his sister Obodo to come and join him. She refused told Ezemu that since he, Ezemu had founded a new and bigger Ubulu ( Ubulu-Uku) their first settlement should be called a home (Ubulu-Unor).

There was also the strong argument that Obodo was never the king of ubulu-unor because she was a woman neither were her descendants kings of ubulu-unor rather they have always been and are the Okpalas of Umuata (the descendants of obodo).

Ezemu had two children , one boy called Ijedinka-Jezie and one girl called Ozim. Since Ijedinka-Jezie was the only son, Ezemu hoped that he would succeed him on the throne and so he was grooming him with the role. He had the hope that Ozim would be given out in marriage.

Introduction

Ubulu-uku is situated some thirty kilometres (30kms) west of the River Niger in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State. Eastwards it shares a boundary with Ogwashi-Uku, westwards with Obior; northwards with Issele-Uku and southwards with Ubulu-Unor.

Ubulu Uku is sited in an undulating environment with its Enugu-Iyi and Abuedo end at the top of a long stretch of hills, while its centre, fanning out from the Ubulu tree, to Isho, Akwu, Ogbeofu, Idumu-Osume etc are located in a valley.Rolling down these hills are rivers which run through the entire clan to the sea through other neighbouring clans. Iyi Agor ( River Agor) stands out prominently among these.

Ubulu-Uku is the largest and most populated town in Aniocha Local Government Area. Topograhically it is a hilly town that could be easily compared to Agbor in Delta State, Auchi in Edo State and Ibadan in Oyo State. This hilly nature of the town accounts for the serious problem of erosion which it faces. The Problem has made some of the streets impassable especially the street leading from the major road to Ogbeofu.

On the other hand when one looks at the town from any of the hilly spots especially at night, one sees a beautiful scenery that could be said to be one of the best that nature has bestowed on this part of the earth. The town has one major stream called Iyi-Agor which was the main source of water supply before the advent of pipe-borne water. A few other minor streams like Nkpitime-Isho, Iyi-Nta, Iyi-Eko and Iyi-Ozala also serve people in various parts of the town.

Three major roads run through the town . One runs from Asaba via Ibusa to ogwashi-uku then through Ubulu-uku to Obior and Umunede. The second road branches out from Ubulu-uku to umunede road at Idumu-Osume village via Akwu village and then to Issele-Uku. The third road branches out from Ubulu-Uku to Umunede road at the post office junction and runs through Akpama, Agbonta-Udogwu and Isho village to Ubulu-Unor.

Occupationally Ubulu-Uku men are farmers, weavers, hunters, and palm wine tappers. As for Ubulu-uku women they are expert weavers. With their hand looms they produce materials that are highly treasured by both foreign and Nigerian visitors to the town.

The Union that made up Ubulu-Uku

Ezemu meets Ekei One day while Ezemu was under the “Ubulu” tree he sighted smoke at a distance. He became curious and moved towards the direction from where the smoke was rising to find out its source. On getting to the spot called Ani-Ekei which now forms part of Udo Village, he met a man called Ekei, a black –smith. He was the leader of a few settlers there.

Ezemu meets Anugwe Just as Ezemu discovered Ekei and his people, he sighted some smoke rising from a spot in the bush around the present Abuedo village. Like the brave hunter that he was, he moved to find out the source of the smoke. On reaching the spot he saw a man called Anugwe working in his large farm. The exchanged greetings and introduced themselves.

Ezemu becomes the first king of Ubulu-uku

When Ezemu saw that he had surrounded himself with enough settlers he went up to Ekei and told him that it was necessary for the three groups of settlers to come together and that one of the three leaders should be made their king.

After listening to Ezemu, Ekei told him that he was already getting old and was not interested in being the king of Ubulu-Uku. Ezemu went up to Anugwe and told him of his proposals. Anugwe told Ezemu also that he was not interested in being a king. He asked Ezemu to become the king if he so wished. Thus Ezemu was accorded recognition by all the settlers in Ubulu-uku.
Then Ezemu went to Ubulu-unor and told Obodo that he was to be coronated formally. Obodo congratulated him and shaved his bushy hair in order to make him look neat on the coronation day. When Ezemu returned to Ubulu-uku he was crowned the king of ubulu-uku with a lot of pomp and pageantry.

source : C.E.A Ikemefunah and Obi Anene

Thank you for visiting Ubulu- Uku Website .

Lmfaoooooo. I gave this illiterate a direct book quote from an ubulu and this buf00n is giving me a NL post by some mohaden who claims to have gotten it from ubulu site yet such direct quote is nowhere on site except NL
https://www.nairaland.com/2363363/origin-ubulu-uku-kingdom

Secondly did you even read the quote you stole from NL, it states Ezemu family is from isreal, not even Benin. He happens to be invited to Benin by the oba for treatment. Lmfaoooo. In other to defeat a statement, the dumbass defeated himself. Who other Igbo group believes they migrated from isreal? Last I checked, it was NRI people who do. grin grin

Next time READ CAREFULLY before making a f00l of yourself

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Lmfaoooooo. I gave this illiterate a direct book quote from an ubulu and this buf00n is giving me a NL post by some mohaden who claims to have gotten it from ubulu site yet such direct quote is nowhere on site except NL
https://www.nairaland.com/2363363/origin-ubulu-uku-kingdom

Secondly did you even read the quote you stole from NL, it states Ezemu family is from isreal, not even Benin. He happens to be invited to Benin by the oba for treatment. Lmfaoooo. In other to defeat a statement, the dumbass defeated himself. Who other Igbo group believes they migrated from isreal? Last I checked, it was NRI people who do. grin grin

Next time READ CAREFULLY before making a f00l of yourself

All you do is spit bitterness and abuse like the village urchin that you are....... grin.....the post I gave you is clearly referenced and available on many sites....google is your friend. It clearly states that Ezemu was living in satellite villages which was part of the Benin Kingdom....it also states that his family was from ife and maybe before that.....Israel..... and he was invited over by the Oba....... grin.........whether he believed he came from Israel is neither here nor there.....muumuu........ cheesy cheesy

Those towns are part of d benin empire and before that.....from the ife empire and part of .......the oduduwa legacy......they are not ibo and that is why the people will never accept the Igbo toga u are trying to force them to wear.... angry
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by dumie(f): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by dumie(f): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by dumie(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
who is this carthographer that has refused top learn basic map reading...you slashed onitsha and asaba into your utopian niger delta ...lol ..then took away my igbo brothers

what makes you feel that igbo in delta are very okay with edoid tribe, we have seen them call themselves core delta while delta igbo is not deltans also they want capital to be in warri

We igbo in delta has nothing in common with edoid tribes

Ymodulus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2553546_s50624135052001_jpeg2cee537bd1672dd3e13e36d8d1b6b990

https://www.nairaland.com/2402196/language-ig-deception-biafran-struggle
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:
From this thread,I noticed that only Ogwashi peep are the only ones identifying with Igbos. Don't blame them, they don't have any origin. No king for a very very long time, they kept on killing their kings meanwhile a raving madman was their original king before Ngozi okonjo father became the king. Ogwashi peep can aswell go with the Igbos. I didn't know igbos needed us this much to become their Biafra

my dear i think you observed wrongly, the Ika of Owa are pure Igbo, what you should know that those I am not Igbo people in delta north are noisy and you know what they say about empty vessels and noise making

NO ELDER, KING OR OKPALA UKWU IN DELTA NORTH WILL EVER HAS EVER AND IS GOING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBO...When the custodian of cultures have made their igboness crystal clear ...then why should you believe the ranting of sons of excommunicated, ostsed and exiled benin felons who migrated to ibo land in delta....

now ask yourself that benin is just a stone throw, how come these delta igbo speak and have igbo culture instead of benin culture...yes there might be benin influence the way we have Egik Influence in Aro and Ogoja Igalla influence in Nsuka and Abakiliki that does not make them less igbo

You see why we igbo term some of them FAKE IGBO due to this Identity confusion crisis

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:
. Meanwhile Ikwerre's and lotta other towns have distanced themselves off Ndi igbos and they now want to adopt us. You are the impostor.
you are lucky that you are NOT in my presence saying this Thrash.. So denying our Igbo will make you saddist happy? YOU FAILED.. Just come to ogwashi uku and make this comment, looks like you have never be lynched before.

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:
e maggots before you start flapping your Igbo wings up and down like local turkey. No state in the east can boast of any truthful/honest leader or revere political figure. Besides there is no iota of civilization in any part of the East nor form of development as intelligent as they seem to be. So continue shouting and ranting like a castrated bulls

can you grow up a bit...there is no iota of civilization, okay you have forgotten Igbo culture, tell me where in your area that archeologiocal remains that is sophisticated dating hundreds of years that can be found...oh remind me of NRI dynasty and its pyraminds,these kids i wonder the kind of education you have and the level of confusion in you is dynamic...then lets assumde

dumie:
From this thread,I noticed that only Ogwashi peep are the only ones identifying with Igbos. Don't blame them, they don't have any origin. No king for a very very long time, they kept on killing their kings meanwhile a raving madman was their original king before Ngozi okonjo father became the king. Ogwashi peep can aswell go with the Igbos. I didn't know igbos needed us this much to become their Biafra

my dear i think you observed wrongly, the Ika of Owa are pure Igbo, what you should know that those I am not Igbo people in delta north are noisy and you know what they say about empty vessels and noise making

NO ELDER, KING OR OKPALA UKWU IN DELTA NORTH WILL EVER HAS EVER AND IS GOING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBO...When the custodian of cultures have made their igboness crystal clear ...then why should you believe the ranting of sons of excommunicated, ostsed and exiled benin felons who migrated to ibo land in delta....

now ask yourself that benin is just a stone throw, how come these delta igbo speak and have igbo culture instead of benin culture...yes there might be benin influence the way we have Egik Influence in Aro and Ogoja Igalla influence in Nsuka and Abakiliki that does not make them less igbo

You see why we igbo term some of them FAKE IGBO due to this Identity confusion crisis

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
who is this carthographer that has refused top learn basic map reading...you slashed onitsha and asaba into your utopian niger delta ...lol ..then took away my igbo brothers

what makes you feel that igbo in delta are very okay with edoid tribe, we have seen them call themselves core delta while delta igbo is not deltans also they want capital to be in warri

We igbo in delta has nothing in common with edoid tribes

don't mind them,Fool including us Delta Igbos as part of Edoid group is a BIG INSULT...

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by asha80(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:
e maggots before you start flapping your Igbo wings up and down like local turkey. No state in the east can boast of any truthful/honest leader or revere political figure. Besides there is no iota of civilization in any part of the East nor form of development as intelligent as they seem to be. So continue shouting and ranting like a castrated bulls
this statement here shows you know next to nothing about civilization and what goes on in the east so keep your annoying ignorance to yourself and your family

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
asha80:
this statement here shows you know next to nothing about civilization and what goes on in the east so keep your annoying ignorance to yourself and your family
don't let that fool worry you, trying to force Edoid group on we Delta Igbos.. Very Insultive and Funny

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:

Ogwashi, Issele, Onicha Ugbo, Asaba, Igbo uzor and infact Aniocha/Oshimili are Igbos 100%. The recent identity crisis exists only in the Ika, Ukwuani and Abo area.

Benin influence on Igbos extends into Imo and Anambra State and from what I have come to believe was through reverse migration. Medicine men from Nri, Blacksmiths from Awka and warriors from Isu were living in Benin working but later fell out with their hosts. Some of them settled in Delta while remnants sailed across the Niger. The characteristics of these people is the Benin styled kingship and titles but every other thing is strictly Igbo.

I am one of such people. There exists a divide and we call people further in "onye Igbo" while we are "ndi Oru" but oru na igbo bu nwanne, Otu odi n"oru ka odi n'Igbo. We are all Igbos but with difference as you move West to East or North to South.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Ogwashi, Issele, Onicha Ugbo, Asaba, Igbo uzor and infact Aniocha/Oshimili are Igbos 100%. The recent identity crisis exists only in the Ika, Ukwuani and Abo area.

Benin influence on Igbos extends into Imo and Anambra State and from what I have come to believe was through reverse migration. Medicine men from Nri, Blacksmiths from Awka and warriors from Isu were living in Benin working but later fell out with their hosts. Some of them settled in Delta while remnants sailed across the Niger. The characteristics of these people is the Benin styled kingship and titles but every other thing is strictly Igbo.

I am one of such people. There exists a divide and we call people further in "onye Igbo" while we are "ndi Oru" but oru na igbo bu nwanne, Otu odi n"oru ka odi n'Igbo. We are all Igbos but with difference as you move West to East or North to South.
why wasting your mb on that senseless fool?

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Ugomba:
don't mind them,Fool including us Delta Igbos as part of Edoid group is a BIG INSULT...

the way these ofe nmannu and their cousins reason baffle me..... can somebody tell the why they are particular who is igbo or not

imagine a non igbo defining igboness for me and telling me who is igbo or not

ike gwuru ndia and also these benin wanna be, please stop this, i thjink you guys should learn how to use I am not IGBO not We are not Igbo

because Delta North is Umunne with mainland Igbo and ndi na eme ofuma

Udo dili gi nwanne madu
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Chiaka(f): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Sure you are Ibos, but situated in South South, the geographically thing is bull shit. I prefer the former way, We were all simply called Eastern Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Abagworo:

chukwu dube gi...mana you should have wasted your MB on that guy...some are incorrigible you know

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

the way these ofe nmannu and their cousins reason baffle me..... can somebody tell the why they are particular who is igbo or not

imagine a non igbo defining igboness for me and telling me who is igbo or not

ike gwuru ndia and also these benin wanna be, please stop this, i thjink you guys should learn how to use I am not IGBO not We are not Igbo

because Delta North is Umunne with mainland Igbo and ndi na eme ofuma

Udo dili gi nwanne madu
Anioma State will end this rubbish once and for all, imagine the insult, an edo wannabes trying to force themselves on Us..

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2015
dumie:

your inferiority complex is not our problem nor concern. like I stated earlier, if you don't like Igbos, pack your things and fly with your usual broom back to Benin. or better still apply for an Italian visa.

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by asha80(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Chiaka:
Sure you are Ibos, but situated in South South, the geographically thing is bull shit. I prefer the former way, We were all simply called Eastern Nigeria!
anioma was never in eastern Nigeria but western and then later mid western nigeria
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Ugomba:
Anioma State will end this rubbish once and for all, imagine the insult, an edo wannabes trying to force themselves on Us..

the whole thing can be so disgraceful and disturbing ....

nwanne anyi ga akwa fa eziokwu maka na eziokwu bu ndu

kedu ndi bu ado ..kedu ife ha na eme ejekwanu ha eme onu? mbanu ..ndi ejiri aninih na ashawo Italy malu

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by RepEnugu(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
no need to argue with the yorobumbum bastards....anioma peeps are fucking igbos....there was this agbor family in my area in anambra that year,though their dialect is hard to understand but they speak the igbo language,got igbo names e.t.c like their two children whom they named onyekachukwu and chinedum respectively with their surname 'olisaemeka'....those folks will lynch any yorubumbum or bini idiot that tell them that they are not igbo...
do yorubas even know that their are igbos in benue state?
ogenyi onazi is an igboman from benue state....my surname is ogenyi but am from enugu state....our brothers were carved into benue state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.